Author Topic: the worst liars in the history of modern bodybuilding,,  (Read 10758 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
the worst liars in the history of modern bodybuilding,,
« on: August 09, 2010, 03:51:54 AM »
you keep asking who are the worst liars,, here is your answer

milos
lee
danta
jeff
layne norton
skippi
reeves
getny

do you see a trend here? it is all bodybuilders,,why? because the idea behind bodybuilding is to be able to claim to great genetics and hard work as the culprit while in reality behind the scence there is big use of hormones,,

a bodybuilder is like addict,,it will always think what and how he get and use next,,always in terms of how can he get enough gh to be able to grow lean with abs at the single digits,,a bodybuilder will always think of his next product in use,,thats what bodybuilding is ....building your body so it look impressive,,,it cant look impressive naturally because impressive = big AND lean

most professionals know from young age they will do it ,,they go on hormones at younger age and have a no care attitude which is WRONG,,but they do it because they have good respond to the hormones,,the ones who survive and get to the top are the ones who keep a bodybuilding life style not only use hormones but rest assured we are all addicts,,

the reason i chose to name those individuals above is because they make money on you ,,they NEED to sell you illusion,,,would milos tell you marion was on drugs? he knew it well ,,wouold he ever opened his mouth? hell fuckin no,,and she was OLYMPIAN,,

drugs in sports seen as a cowardly act especially with the older generation ,,the fat americanos sit in their stadiums all cheering to fellas on hormones but dont want to be mentioned it ,,,its same like the americano mother that take her daughter to church on sunday but that same daughter fuck the highschool football team in the back yard at age 15 because that girl family is broken,,its the same with hormones,,its all fake,,its showing on the outside how beautiful you are and hide how rotten you are from within,,,but you see it falling by the day ,,

you cant run away from this ,,look at mishko,,this is big shit waiting to happen for many years ,,and this is just the type of person he is very much unstabel when it comes to the real him ,,same for the murderer ...he was for years unstabel liar that dealt narcotics and hide his true self ,,same for ken wheeler that claimed for amazing 2% body fat% when in reality hed be dead at 3%,,

bodybuilders love to lie ,,we love to exagerate ,,always ,,this is a big fault i put on the older generation ,,usually i like the old generation and hate generation nothingness as you all know,,but with bodybuilding ,,i blame the older generation of howard and older down to reeves ,,i blame them for lieing about how it really is ,,i blame them for putting illusion and unachivable ones in the minds of many yougsters but not due to genetics ...due to LIES due to not telliugn the truth about syntetic testosterone,,

it started small with reeves and pearl and look what it became ,,it became a twisted fucked up cult in the form of david palumbo a kid who wouoldnt even make 170lb naturally ,,one of the absolut worst liars in the history of bodybuilding,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
Re: the worst liars in the history of modern bodybuilding,,
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2010, 03:59:06 AM »
hi nasser
P

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2010, 04:00:02 AM »
same for ken wheeler that claimed for amazing 2% body fat% when in reality hed be dead at 3%,,

You're calling Jim Quinn a liar :o

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2010, 04:00:34 AM »

ponchess pylot

• Time Out
  • Getbig I
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2010, 04:02:33 AM »
you make some good points.

palumbo has a long history of mistruths...i loathe him.

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2010, 04:04:39 AM »
Alex 23 is also totally full of shit. 

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2010, 04:14:47 AM »

milos
lee
danta
jeff
layne norton
skippi
reeves
getny

do you see a trend here? it is all bodybuilders,,why? because the idea behind bodybuilding is to be able to claim to great genetics and hard work as the culprit while in reality behind the scence there is big use of hormones,,

a bodybuilder is like addict,,it will always think what and how he get and use next,,always in terms of how can he get enough gh to be able to grow lean with abs at the single digits,,a bodybuilder will always think of his next product in use,,thats what bodybuilding is ....building your body so it look impressive,,,it cant look impressive naturally because impressive = big AND lean

most professionals know from young age they will do it ,,they go on hormones at younger age and have a no care attitude which is WRONG,,but they do it because they have good respond to the hormones,,the ones who survive and get to the top are the ones who keep a bodybuilding life style not only use hormones but rest assured we are all addicts,,

the reason i chose to name those individuals above is because they make money on you ,,they NEED to sell you illusion,,,would milos tell you marion was on drugs? he knew it well ,,wouold he ever opened his mouth? hell fuckin no,,and she was OLYMPIAN,,

drugs in sports seen as a cowardly act especially with the older generation ,,the fat americanos sit in their stadiums all cheering to fellas on hormones but dont want to be mentioned it ,,,its same like the americano mother that take her daughter to church on sunday but that same daughter fuck the highschool football team in the back yard at age 15 because that girl family is broken,,its the same with hormones,,its all fake,,its showing on the outside how beautiful you are and hide how rotten you are from within,,,but you see it falling by the day ,,

you cant run away from this ,,look at mishko,,this is big shit waiting to happen for many years ,,and this is just the type of person he is very much unstabel when it comes to the real him ,,same for the murderer ...he was for years unstabel liar that dealt narcotics and hide his true self ,,same for ken wheeler that claimed for amazing 2% body fat% when in reality hed be dead at 3%,,

bodybuilders love to lie ,,we love to exagerate ,,always ,,this is a big fault i put on the older generation ,,usually i like the old generation and hate generation nothingness as you all know,,but with bodybuilding ,,i blame the older generation of howard and older down to reeves ,,i blame them for lieing about how it really is ,,i blame them for putting illusion and unachivable ones in the minds of many yougsters but not due to genetics ...due to LIES due to not telliugn the truth about syntetic testosterone,,

it started small with reeves and pearl and look what it became ,,it became a twisted fucked up cult in the form of david palumbo a kid who wouoldnt even make 170lb naturally ,,one of the absolut worst liars in the history of bodybuilding,,

gh15 approved

Hey kyomu, don't you think you're overdoing it a bit?

dave19

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2010, 04:20:59 AM »
hey gh15 do you think this is a physique that could be attained without hormones ?

ponchess pylot

• Time Out
  • Getbig I
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2010, 04:26:51 AM »
kyomu, you are on a roll.....more about the short men....they tend to be the biggest of the liars.

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2010, 04:32:32 AM »
hey gh15 do you think this is a physique that could be attained without hormones ?

No back no life.

dave19

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2010, 05:10:28 AM »
No back no life.

what is that supposed to mean ?

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2010, 05:26:56 AM »

milos
lee
danta
jeff
layne norton
skippi
reeves
getny

gh15 approved

what about dillet?

bench

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2010, 05:40:09 AM »
flex wheeler?

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2010, 05:46:40 AM »

juiced to the gills
175lbs by 31st July

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2010, 06:44:18 AM »
how come your spelling is correct today? you are not being consistent with your gimmick

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2010, 07:14:30 AM »
dave 19 is a FAG

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2010, 07:28:07 AM »
You forgot yourself G15
X

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2010, 07:30:36 AM »

Nice jihad apartment you got goin on.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2010, 07:42:17 AM »

Your body can't be attained without hormones, but the shithole you live in could be attained without a job. :D

dave19

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: August 09, 2010, 08:06:07 AM »
dave 19 is a FAG

and how did you come to that conclusion ?

moved out of that shithole 1 month ago - new place is a lot nicer although still not great but at least 80 squaremeter of mostly unfurnished free space... gotta admit that it looks a bit like a junkie's place who sold most of his stuff.. but hey i'm 22 and live in my own house with a garden ;)

my job is probably the worst paid in the world - i'm a student  :'(

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2010, 08:13:04 AM »

moved out of that shithole 1 month ago - new place is a lot nicer although still not great but at least 80 squaremeter of mostly unfurnished free space... gotta admit that it looks a bit like a junkie's place who sold most of his stuff.. but hey i'm 22 and live in my own house with a garden ;)

get a haircut hippy ::)
Thunderdome approved

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2010, 08:29:17 AM »
I agree hehehe. Ok , here is some annonymous internet "guru" (GH15) posting that he is legit and a legend in the sport like Reeves is a liar and full of shit. He lists others like Layne who is a natty pro with an actual PhD in a research based porgram at an actual university in protein science.
While it is true that Milos has had some recent troubles, he still was a top tier pro and very knowldgeable on BB and nutrition.

He lists some others and claims they are all liars. The biggest problem I have with GH15 is a lack of being able to verify anything he says.
Granted he has a few intersting ideas but seems to be obssessed with the idea that BB success is all about drugs and your response to them.

Hey GH15, you can crack on me all you want as I am no big deal in the sport of bodybuilding or drug science, etc.
But, to crack on legit legends of the sport, from the "cheap seats" hiding behind your cpu, is pretty damn lame.
You fight your battles in cyber space ONLY, while me and these others did it in REAL life.
Until you provide some actual proof, I call bullshit on ya. hehehe
Good luck

Are you still claiming that 6 grams + a week is still just the finishing touch you lying fat sack of shit

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #22 on: August 09, 2010, 08:29:58 AM »
I agree hehehe. Ok , here is some annonymous internet "guru" (GH15) posting that he is legit and a legend in the sport like Reeves is a liar and full of shit. He lists others like Layne who is a natty pro with an actual PhD in a research based porgram at an actual university in protein science.
While it is true that Milos has had some recent troubles, he still was a top tier pro and very knowldgeable on BB and nutrition.

He lists some others and claims they are all liars. The biggest problem I have with GH15 is a lack of being able to verify anything he says.
Granted he has a few intersting ideas but seems to be obssessed with the idea that BB success is all about drugs and your response to them.

Hey GH15, you can crack on me all you want as I am no big deal in the sport of bodybuilding or drug science, etc.
But, to crack on legit legends of the sport, from the "cheap seats" hiding behind your cpu, is pretty damn lame.
You fight your battles in cyber space ONLY, while me and these others did it in REAL life.
Until you provide some actual proof, I call bullshit on ya. hehehe
Good luck

Can you prove GH15 wrong? real proof not just what you think you old schmoe ::)
Thunderdome approved

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: August 09, 2010, 08:30:26 AM »

You have a good solid build and excellent legs. Ignore these morons, they live in their Mom's basement hehe

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #24 on: August 09, 2010, 08:33:01 AM »
You have a good solid build and excellent legs. Ignore these morons, they live in their Mom's basement hehe

same as you then ::)
Thunderdome approved