Author Topic: Boehner and Pence can't say how tax cuts will be paid for  (Read 6452 times)

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Boehner and Pence can't say how tax cuts will be paid for
« Reply #25 on: August 09, 2010, 12:25:33 PM »
Dont ban him,he is an idiot who humiliates himself everyday.He puts up articles I wrote and got reimbursed for and is so angry he would never get asked to write one.He puts up videos of me doing things he could never do in his life and thinks its an insult to me.He is pissed off because EVERYTHING I post,I can prove.

You see Mons is a bitter person.He is exposed as a liar,he makes things up about himself that he knows are lies,he cant prove a thing about himself.He lives in a fantasy world.Is there ANYONE on here that thinks he is a mertial artist?Is there anyone that thinks he was a soldier?That he is even employed?That he has a million dollar home?Is there anything he has said that anyone believes?

He hates me because Im the opposite of him.I can prove EVERYTHING I say about myself.Thats the difference in powerlifting,you did or you didnt.Mons can only make up stories that he knows are lies because his life is a failure.He calls me a loser,but I put my mind to lifting weights and became a national champion and Im known the world over in my sport.I say things about my dad and his life,I prove it,I prove everything,Mons can prove nothing because all he has are lies.I feel very very sorry for him.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: August 09, 2010, 12:29:00 PM »
great story about your dad makes you think about the important things in life

Thanks,have to admit that for many years my priorities were backwards.Never thought Id miss him as much as I do, but its funny how pretty much everything your dad tells you turns out to be 100% true.When hes telling it to you think he is a dickhead and has no idea of what he is talking about,but I cant think of a dam thing he told me through the years that didnt turn out to be true.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: August 09, 2010, 12:31:33 PM »
i think we all went though that, thinking we know better than our parents

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #28 on: August 09, 2010, 12:36:05 PM »
Thanks,have to admit that for many years my priorities were backwards.Never thought Id miss him as much as I do, but its funny how pretty much everything your dad tells you turns out to be 100% true.When hes telling it to you think he is a dickhead and has no idea of what he is talking about,but I cant think of a dam thing he told me through the years that didnt turn out to be true.

True.   Just this past weekend my Dad saved my ass.  

I was jet sking near City Island in the Bronx and sucked up a few rocks in the impeller.  Long story short - he came down with my truck, gerry rigged a tow off the back of the truck into long island sound and pulled my ass out of the water.  

It was totally crazy as i had to swim the jet ski from the sound on to the beach and he went and got my trailer and walked in onto a private beach into the muck and water.  We got the jet ske on the trailer and he pulled the freaking thing from inside the water onto the street about 200 feet away.  

Were it not for him yesterday, I would be totally fuckwed beyond description as the machine was locked up.  Funny thing is, the only reason I was close to shore was that my GF has a friend who lives on the shore and she wanted to meet her and the tide was going out while we said hello and the machine sucked up the rocks.  

Beyond insane day.  

BTW - there was this muslim pofs watching all of this reading the Koran, and the lazy smelly pofs did not even offer to help as I was on the beach trying to get the trailer from inside the water on to the beach, up the ramp, and back to shore.  

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: August 09, 2010, 12:43:28 PM »
BTW - there was this muslim pofs watching all of this reading the Koran, and the lazy smelly pofs did not even offer to help as I was on the beach trying to get the trailer from inside the water on to the beach, up the ramp, and back to shore.

holy fuck couldn't you leave that part out ???

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #30 on: August 09, 2010, 12:48:04 PM »

holy fuck couldn't you leave that part out ???

No, because he saw me struggling to get the jet ski onto the beach from the water and then on to the trailer as well as the trailer up the beach and did not offer help as he was reading the Koran, so screw him.  I watched his lazy ass the whole time as he sat on the damn lawn chair watching this.  Anyway, a fellow paisan saw what was going on and helped my push the trailer threw the sand up the boat ramp, all across the beach. 

I won't forget that smelly ape.  I also gave the little guido $100 for his help. 

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: August 09, 2010, 01:01:07 PM »
i think we all went though that, thinking we know better than our parents

The funny thing about dads is that they seem to always be there without a complaint.Id do things my dad would ask,but would always do it with a sort of negative attitude or think to myself "this is bullshit",never actually thinking "this guy just does it because he loves me".I wonder why it takes so long to realise what a selfish prick we are.Im convinced its when you have kids yourself and then you can look back and know the sacrifices they made for us and you see yourself in your kid and realise your dad is laughing his ass off at you now.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #32 on: August 09, 2010, 09:01:50 PM »
You don't pay for tax cuts. Dumb question, dumb idea, dumb train of thought. It's another stupid little catch phrase dragged out from time to time.

Answer me this: How do you pay for tax cuts? Someone answer this? Is there a Tax Cut Tax? A Tax Cut Fee? A Tax Cut Surcharge? Can the Leftists on this site answer this? All of the deluded MSNBC/HP/Whatever saying "these tax cuts aren't paid for" makes no difference. You don't "pay" for tax cuts. Christ.

The Bush Tax Cuts.....led to a short term drop in revenue followed by sustained growth in revenue all the way to historical highs....did those historical highs "pay for the tax cuts"?

Can someone have Obama on and ask him "Well, how do you intended to pay for the single highest budget deficit in our history?" or "How do you propose to pay for the single biggest budget in our nations history"? Those are real questions....that require real answers which is why they aren't asked.