Author Topic: George Farah's "More Carbs/Less Cardio" Contest Prep Drug Protocol Explained  (Read 27738 times)

BFG

• Getbig III
George Farah has been popularized as a guru lately since a lot of his bodybuilders have been placing very well in top shows, claiming they are doing less cardio and eating more carbs. Obviously this makes no sense without the addition of some special drugs, so lets take a closer look at what exactly made guys like Branch Warren look so good at the 2009 Mr. O.

1) very high quality trenbolone produced by a private lab - closest thing you can get to parabolan is what these guys are on when they work with Farah. If you doubt the power of Parabolan pre-contest, take a look at Ronnie Coleman in his Mr. Olympia showings.

2) DNP - "blast and cruise" style cycles of DNP throughout contest prep to allow for more carbs to be consumed (for insulin, thus fuller and bigger muscles) and less cardio (to avoid muscle loss) while still burning more fat. DNP is the most effective fat burner on the market, end of story.

3) Even distribution of insulin throughout the week - rather than restricting insulin and using 1-2 high dose insulin days like certain other gurus (Nichols, Arden) which WILL lead to abdominal distention and wateriness the day of the contest, Farah suggests even usage of insulin all week. Remember, on DNP the carbs can be consumed and one will not have to worry about the typical effects on conditioning that weekly insulin will cause.

4) high doses of femara - high doses of pharm grade femara leading up to the contest for extreme dryness is extremely effective especially in conjuction with the abombs that are consumed to "fill out."

Stavios

George Farah has been popularized as a guru lately since a lot of his bodybuilders have been placing very well in top shows, claiming they are doing less cardio and eating more carbs. Obviously this makes no sense without the addition of some special drugs, so lets take a closer look at what exactly made guys like Branch Warren look so good at the 2009 Mr. O.

1) very high quality trenbolone produced by a private lab - closest thing you can get to parabolan is what these guys are on when they work with Farah. If you doubt the power of Parabolan pre-contest, take a look at Ronnie Coleman in his Mr. Olympia showings.

2) DNP - "blast and cruise" style cycles of DNP throughout contest prep to allow for more carbs to be consumed (for insulin, thus fuller and bigger muscles) and less cardio (to avoid muscle loss) while still burning more fat. DNP is the most effective fat burner on the market, end of story.

3) Even distribution of insulin throughout the week - rather than restricting insulin and using 1-2 high dose insulin days like certain other gurus (Nichols, Arden) which WILL lead to abdominal distention and wateriness the day of the contest, Farah suggests even usage of insulin all week. Remember, on DNP the carbs can be consumed and one will not have to worry about the typical effects on conditioning that weekly insulin will cause.

4) high doses of femara - high doses of pharm grade femara leading up to the contest for extreme dryness is extremely effective especially in conjuction with the abombs that are consumed to "fill out."

Nothing new here  :-\

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
Nothing new here  :-\

nope, nothing new, but he is telling the truth.

but most of the stuff he said could be learned from doing a simple "search" here on gb or any other truth telling message board.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Man-o-man.... :-X

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
wow, its all so grounbreaking!!     ::) these guru's are a fucking joke

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
wow, its all so grounbreaking!!     ::) these guru's are a fucking joke
like you dont wanna be a guru to take bodybuilders money...it would be the easiest job in the world ;D

bench

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
like you dont wanna be a guru to take bodybuilders money...it would be the easiest job in the world ;D

bench
lol.. im not hatin the player, just hatin the game..

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V

bench

george is raping guys without even pulling his pants down.

i hear he charges 3 grand if you're not a top npc/ifbb pro for a 12-16 week diet.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
lol.. im not hatin the player, just hatin the game..
i cant even hate the game.....i am too envious of it.....you know how much money people like nicholls, and rambod are making off of these retards for standard info?   i should have done this ;D

they arent even telling these guys anything that they dont already know.....but if a "guru" tells them to do it then in their mind they got the golden word.....its infant psychology at its finest ;D

bench

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
george is raping guys without even pulling his pants down.

i hear he charges 3 grand if you're not a top npc/ifbb pro for a 12-16 week diet.
bro, you cant rape the willing....where there is a supply its because of a demand.....and the retards are lined up.......its their own fault..

bench

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
Bullshit.  You're hatin the player and lovin the game cock.
fixed

bench

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
bro, you cant rape the willing....where there is a supply its because of a demand.....and the retards are lined up.......its their own fault..

bench

so true.

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
george farah is a scumbag for sure

but, really, who is to say what anything is worth...........some people would pay thousands just for the access to this so-called "pharma grade" long ester tren alone
im not even talking about buying it, i mean, just for access to the guy who is selling it..............so they could then buy it

bodybuilders =  drug addicts........dont kid yourself

btw,,,,,BFGs cadence sound a lot like "hugeandripped"

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom

Which market is this that sells poison as a fat burner?

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
Which market is this that sells poison as a fat burner?
several countries do besides this one....

in the USA we sale it.....but as insecticide ;D

bench

crg

• Getbig II
Farrah claims he does not give his clients
 dnp

io856

in my opinion this is absolutely rediculous - not BFG but this method of prep

DNP is shit

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
the man gets results

Branch placing second at the Olympia was laughable and beyond implausible until George made it happen

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
in my opinion this is absolutely rediculous - not BFG but this method of prep

DNP is shit
what do you mean by this?

bench

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
the man gets results

Branch placing second at the Olympia was laughable and beyond implausible until George made it happen

thats true as well, he has people placing high of late.......

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
bodybuilders =  drug addicts........dont kid yourself

btw,,,,,BFGs cadence sound a lot like "hugeandripped"

Your cadence sounds a lot like Dave's.   ;)

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Your cadence sounds a lot like Dave's.   ;)

lol, who is this "dave" and what has he done to you...................i dont even have the energy to argue with you anymore, if you want to call me dave....dave i am :-[

Sir Bigness

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Get busy Living, or get busy Dying!!
I like BFG!! Interesting!!

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
lol, who is this "dave" and what has he done to you...................i dont even have the energy to argue with you anymore, if you want to call me dave....dave i am :-[

Thanks Dave

:-*