Author Topic: frank caliendo sucks ass yet makes 100x what I do + bangs hot blondes with the$$  (Read 1119 times)

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
i agree, he is the OPPOSITE of funny

impressions are only entertaining when they are done in a context, among other jokes and comedic material

he just goes from one impression to another.  has NEVER made me laugh, neither is Jeff Dunham with his hack fucking puppet routine, yet they are both in vegas, slammin hot puss, sellin out houses nightly, and making millions hand over fist...........life just doesnt seem fair sometimes

what ya gonna do

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
Frank is talented, at least

Dunham is just obnoxious

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
i agree, he is the OPPOSITE of funny

impressions are only entertaining when they are done in a context, among other jokes and comedic material

he just goes from one impression to another.  has NEVER made me laugh, neither is Jeff Dunham with his hack fucking puppet routine, yet they are both in vegas, slammin hot puss, sellin out houses nightly, and making millions hand over fist...........life just doesnt seem fair sometimes

what ya gonna do

I was always told by my teachers that Dorks and the Jews will control the world. Fucking A they were right.