Author Topic: Holy WTF - bb with freaky traps and more  (Read 7656 times)

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Re: Holy WTF - bb with freaky traps and more
« Reply #25 on: August 10, 2010, 10:29:31 PM »
Hi Ron.

This guy looks like he is hiding a pack of Jews from the Nazi's in those traps

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
« Reply #26 on: August 11, 2010, 07:31:50 AM »
Serious mental issues and needs to seek help, or walk in front of a train...

HICKSON

• Getbig IV
  • Bunch of slack-jaw fagg0ts round here.
« Reply #27 on: August 11, 2010, 07:36:12 AM »
Screen capture pic?? I'm @ work :(
Giving 110%

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
Re: HOLY WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #28 on: August 11, 2010, 07:56:33 AM »
I just heard it's due to injecting something other than Synthol. All I know is that's not possible with MCT-oil (Synthol). Basically tripling or quadrupling the size of a muscle?! That's not a result of oil injections. I have seen people inject enormous amounts of Synthol over a long period of time and it never works like that, nothing close.

If it's a result of some type of injections that's just amazing. Gotta wonder what's going on inside those muscles. ???

i agree with that assertion............... ..i dont believe thats synthol................a dn i dont think its implants either

think of all the other synthol freaks we have seen on the internet,,,,,,,,,,,,,,none of them have turned out that symmetrical....... it always just turns into blobd of mass............but this guy, everything is  well proportioned and balanced.............tho ugh still ridiculous of course

and this guy you can tell is naturally a skinny rail...........i dont even know if he is using steroids, if you look at his face and neck..........they are holding ZERO water..........everyone on steroids holds some water in their face, no matter how low their bodyfat is.............this guys looks like they jsut inflated the muscles on a 150lb guy

and then, if the guy is or isnt using steroids...........eithe r way, the typical MCT site enhancment oils that we know cannot make muscles grow to those dimensions

adn the traps, and the other unusual muscle groups...............thi s guy really is a mystery, is it some new kind of implant they developed............... .i think this guy is from one of those places like brazil............a place known for shady plastic surgeons hastily performing not-yet-proven cosmetic surgeries..........cause of all the trannies, adn the butt implants and such.............are these new implants that move with the muscle more and dont look so rigid........cause the typical implants are pretty easy to spot

WHAT DO YOU THINK JIM, WHATS YOUR BEST GUESS???

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #29 on: August 11, 2010, 08:04:18 AM »
He loves synthol.

That can't be synthol, has to be implants.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #30 on: August 11, 2010, 04:25:25 PM »
Dude looks like a turtle peaking out it's shell. Typically a dude with good traps has a well developed neck...thick. Best traps in the bizness is JOJ

what ever this dude does, I surely doubt Mr. Hunched Over is not pulling the ladies...

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #31 on: August 11, 2010, 04:43:01 PM »
I'd love to know what they are talking.

Maybe he is one of the first Myostatine blocker guinea pigs.

SgtSpar

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: August 11, 2010, 04:52:38 PM »
Go on...??

What could it possibly be EXCEPT synthol?

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #33 on: August 11, 2010, 04:55:27 PM »
What could it possibly be EXCEPT synthol?

He really looks like some sort of Myostatine experiment. Like the human version of the belgian blue bull.

SgtSpar

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: August 11, 2010, 04:56:41 PM »
He really looks like some sort of Myostatine experiment. Like the human version of the belgian blue bull.

If he were, he would have a neck.

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 11, 2010, 05:27:38 PM »
now that i look at this guy again.................i believe its implants

those traps in this video:

&NR=1

just appear out of nowhere............he doesnt have them in the intiaial video we saw him in.........which is this one

look when he first turns to the camera.........his traps are normal.............he doesnt have those HUGE traps and weird turtle head look he has ion this new video, because he had not had the trap implants yet...........at this early point he only had the arm implants

and look at the biceps, they are perfect half circles............these are implants, thats why his head and neck are completely normal.............and thats why he ALWAYS wears pants........because he legs are completely normal too............because he has not went to work on his legs yet

this guy id from brazil i believe...........they are really on the cutting edge of implants down there,.........because of all the trannies, and girls lookig for ass implants

indie-lad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: August 11, 2010, 05:35:14 PM »
Looks like an idiot.

Thread closed

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #37 on: August 11, 2010, 05:36:52 PM »
The video when he starts rotting from the inside out will get way more views.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: August 11, 2010, 06:37:13 PM »

WHAT DO YOU THINK JIM, WHATS YOUR BEST GUESS???

Pretty sure I know what he is doing and in all seriousness I'm not gonna be surprised if he dies soon.

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: August 11, 2010, 06:42:46 PM »
Pretty sure I know what he is doing and in all seriousness I'm not gonna be surprised if he dies soon.

like i said in my last post........if you look at his first video, his traps , and the angle of his neck were not like that...........only his chest and arms are huge

then in this new video., all of a sudden his traps are ginormous out of nowhere.........

thats what makes me think its implants of some sort, adn if you look at his bi's the perfect 180 degree circles kind of give it away

you cannot just go from having no traps to, havi gigantic traps...........

and like i also said......notice he always wears long pants, because he has not went to work on his legs yet

plus just the overall look of his body.............we knwo what pro bodybuilders look like..........his body looks nothing like that.............ti looks like a bunch of implants

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: August 11, 2010, 06:46:06 PM »
like i said in my last post........if you look at his first video, his traps , and the angle of his neck were not like that...........only his chest and arms are huge

then in this new video., all of a sudden his traps are ginormous out of nowhere.........

thats what makes me think its implants of some sort, adn if you look at his bi's the perfect 180 degree circles kind of give it away

you cannot just go from having no traps to, havi gigantic traps...........

and like i also said......notice he always wears long pants, because he has not went to work on his legs yet

plus just the overall look of his body.............we knwo what pro bodybuilders look like..........his body looks nothing like that.............ti looks like a bunch of implants

Not implants although I was convinced at first they were. You don't have a bicep vein with implants and bi implants don't go under the muscle.

HICKSON

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: August 11, 2010, 07:03:17 PM »
No oil, dude got what looks like a vein or bi seperation. Implant or something much more advance, muscle graphing???

Arm wiggles when he moves it.
Giving 110%

SgtSpar

• Getbig III
« Reply #42 on: August 11, 2010, 07:12:45 PM »
It looks like synthol to me.

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: August 11, 2010, 07:13:49 PM »
It looks like synthol to me.

not synthol

HICKSON

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: August 11, 2010, 07:23:47 PM »
Giving 110%

SgtSpar

• Getbig III
« Reply #45 on: August 11, 2010, 08:09:10 PM »
Far from it. I'm going with muscle grafting.

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/abstract.html?res=9A03E6DA1539E433A25755C0A9649C946196D6CF

Or maybe he was abducted by aliens and they did it.

lesaucer

« Reply #46 on: August 11, 2010, 08:27:17 PM »

look at these two veins in the biceps, look almost real
if he would put some shit in his forearms and brachials he would look pretty sick haha

Aerian

• Getbig IV
  • "Yumm yumm give me some"
« Reply #47 on: August 11, 2010, 08:58:51 PM »

which is? 
Wait for it....

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #48 on: August 11, 2010, 09:54:01 PM »
Dude, what the fuck is he doing to himself? The rear bicep shot in this video does NOT look like synthol? 

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #49 on: August 11, 2010, 09:55:30 PM »
No oil, dude got what looks like a vein or bi seperation. Implant or something much more advance, muscle graphing???

Arm wiggles when he moves it.

Chest is weak, he should have gone for those as implants, looks more impressive, than his half-hearted pec flex while the guy was talking to them.