Author Topic: gh-15 / BFG......  (Read 4667 times)

Sir Bigness

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Get busy Living, or get busy Dying!!
gh-15 / BFG......
« on: August 10, 2010, 10:08:39 PM »
Lots of interesting info from these to guys!! The info from both of them makes a person contemplate ever wanting to even attempt to ever want to try and make a go at BB!! Huge cost both financially and (drugs) health wise!! Very little reward for so much effort and $$ put in!! What's the draw?? I like working out as much as the next Iron Monkey but, all the drug dealing/jail/drug use.....seems like too much for such little to gain unless you're one of the elite few that does pull it off!! Seems like a huge risk for nothing!!
What do you GB folks think??

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
Re: gh-15 / BFG......
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2010, 10:10:49 PM »
You shouldn't take everything you read on getbig too seriously.

Sir Bigness

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2010, 10:12:55 PM »

I don't but...I'm also not nieve to think things have gotten out of control in Pro BB!! Do you??

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2010, 10:15:37 PM »

C'on James. What do you want him to do, hang out at other sites for a decade or so and  buy bunk UG gear off retarded moderators making a profit and telling him he could be a pro someday? The guys at Getbig may be fucked, but for the most part they are honest(when need be ;))

lesaucer

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2010, 10:30:14 PM »
the road to success in bbing is pretty simple.. 4-5 workouts per week+ lots of calories and proteins+ great muscle shape genetic+ great drugs response+    4g+aas per week, 40iu+ insulin per day, 12iu+ gh + others crazy peptides, diuretics+dnp+fat loss drugs for shows, IV bags, a razor, protan and a thong = pro bber. and dont forget, a cool haircut

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2010, 10:35:19 PM »
the road to success in bbing is pretty simple.. 4-5 workouts per week+ lots of calories and proteins+ great muscle shape genetic+ great drugs response+    4g+aas per week, 40iu+ insulin per day, 12iu+ gh + others crazy peptides, diuretics+dnp+fat loss drugs for shows, IV bags, a razor, protan and a thong = pro bber. and dont forget, a cool haircut

Lets not forget the hierarchy and judges privileges

BIG DUB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2010, 10:40:20 PM »

a razor...LOLOLOLOLOLOLO!!!!!!!

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2010, 10:43:13 PM »

so simple yet very few people that try get there ;)
irongearco.com

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2010, 10:45:19 PM »
This thread alone is enough to think pro bodybuilding puffs penis overtime. That idea has been reinforced so many times over my years here. I'm almost against pro bodybuilding. lol Drugs and gayness.

Sir Bigness

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2010, 10:50:44 PM »
This thread alone is enough to think pro bodybuilding puffs penis overtime. That idea has been reinforced so many times over my years here. I'm almost against pro bodybuilding. lol Drugs and gayness.

Come on JB...it's not all bad!!

io856

« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2010, 12:36:26 AM »
looks complicated

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2010, 01:00:30 AM »
looks complicated

it does if looked at all in one go. keep in mind that this is the point where the human body is on a precipace...theyve worked their way up to this insane drug abuse through deals gone wrong, many dodgy characters, lies, knifing others in the back, ripping others off, and not being satisfied with their gains...the solution isnt knowledge or effort, its more drugs. But they claim that the trick is the types of drugs and when they are taken- like thats a great achievement.

the result is a less than knowledgeable underground figure with a bad attitude, questionable morals and work ethic.

then they take this makeup and preach to others like they think that their size is directly proportional to achievement.

yes, at this level, it is a minefield and one that only few pursue- not because they dont have the goods, but because they arent genetically predisposed to this kind of risk taking. To treat them as if they are the select few is naive. Select few in the sense of having the right mix of genetics to make progress at any cost- even their lives, yes.. but genetics in terms of bodybuilding greatness- no.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2010, 02:51:00 AM »

take out the dnp because not all of us use it ,,but pretty much the rest is accurate,, you forget the weed especially with black bodydbuilders,,it makes them able to eat more since they wont otherwize;) i do not believe there shoudl be any narcotis in bodybuiding,,but its been there for ever and many use it,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2010, 02:53:36 AM »
Well weed isnt exactly bad for you

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2010, 04:05:09 AM »
take out the dnp because not all of us use it ,,but pretty much the rest is accurate,, you forget the weed especially with black bodydbuilders,,it makes them able to eat more since they wont otherwize;) i do not believe there shoudl be any narcotis in bodybuiding,,but its been there for ever and many use it,,

gh15 approved

you're a douchebag.  now...it's the blk bbers.  several moons ago you were pretending you were an ethnic gimmick with the ebonics.  so....you are ethnic white european since blk, latin and asian are eliminated.  i'd say you have a "cool factor" which north american whites dont have.  it's like them teaching you a new dance move...hahaha.  you related to the romanian.   oh...and i like how you have added weed...since i made several remarks on brothers on the playground, chicken and pot and their status as the ultimate in naturalness because no one selling and slinging roids in the hood for good paper.  

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2010, 04:24:56 AM »
you're a douchebag.  now...it's the blk bbers.  several moons ago you were pretending you were an ethnic gimmick with the ebonics.  so....you are ethnic white european since blk, latin and asian are eliminated.  i'd say you have a "cool factor" which north american whites dont have.  it's like them teaching you a new dance move...hahaha.  you related to the romanian.   oh...and i like how you have added weed...since i made several remarks on brothers on the playground, chicken and pot and their status as the ultimate in naturalness because no one selling and slinging roids in the hood for good paper.  

you can set your watch by lame "g_thang" barging into a thread to give his tired and predictable minority spiel

could you possible understand how lame you come across??

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2010, 04:43:44 AM »

you can set your watch by lame "g_thang" barging into a thread to give his tired and predictable minority spiel

could you possible understand how lame you come across??

it doesnt matter on getbig.  i said weed.  now...he adds weed to his equation.  next...he will come up with sexual stimulants sold as gh in europe.  i think i covered that also.  now...get the f##k lost.

SgtSpar

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2010, 06:09:01 AM »
it doesnt matter on getbig.  i said weed.  now...he adds weed to his equation.  next...he will come up with sexual stimulants sold as gh in europe.  i think i covered that also.  now...get the f##k lost.

Yeah, you're right, GH15 is stealing all of his ideas from you.  Another poor minority being held down by the man.....

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2010, 05:02:29 PM »
This is a good example of the REAL problem with GH15. He makes blanket statements and applies them to EVERYONE in a certain group.
Silly crap like any guy with over a 16" arm is juiced and all blacks act a certain way, etc.
He also seems to have a lot of "issues" with various kinds of woman.

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2010, 05:16:31 PM »
This is a good example of the REAL problem with GH15. He makes blanket statements and applies them to EVERYONE in a certain group.
Silly crap like any guy with over a 16" arm is juiced and all blacks act a certain way, etc.
He also seems to have a lot of "issues" with various kinds of woman.

no dumbfuck...........intel ligent people realize that GH is just speaking in generalities............ no one thinks GH means EVERYONE when he says something like that

people who arent fucking retarded get that, they dont have to have everything spoon fed to them like they are developmentally challenged

i dont even know how people like you survive, you fuckign suck at life., everything you say, think, and do is a fail,,..........you have no concept of nuance or idiosyncrasy, or irony, or sarcasm

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2010, 05:42:14 PM »

no dumbfuck...........intel ligent people realize that GH is just speaking in generalities............ no one thinks GH means EVERYONE when he says something like that

people who arent fucking retarded get that, they dont have to have everything spoon fed to them like they are developmentally challenged

i dont even know how people like you survive, you fuckign suck at life., everything you say, think, and do is a fail,,..........you have no concept of nuance or idiosyncrasy, or irony, or sarcasm
Reading your various ranting replies is quite entertaining. Kinda like a written form of the McNugget girl going crazy in that recent viral video.
It is like watching some kid throw a tantrum. On a side note, you have a decent vocabulary . Keep 'em comming

SgtSpar

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: August 11, 2010, 05:46:58 PM »
Reading your various ranting replies is quite entertaining. Kinda like a written form of the McNugget girl going crazy in that recent viral video.
It is like watching some kid throw a tantrum. On a side note, you have a decent vocabulary . Keep 'em comming

You spelled "coming" wrong.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: August 11, 2010, 05:50:28 PM »
You spelled "coming" wrong.
Well there Miss Grammer don't "cum" all over the board about it

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #23 on: August 11, 2010, 05:52:01 PM »
/grammar.... 

SgtSpar

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: August 11, 2010, 05:52:53 PM »

Lol, good one.  Typical of your sense of humor.  Howie, you're just killing us.