Author Topic: Should Steven Slater (Jet Blue attendant) be arrested?  (Read 5661 times)

mac33

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Should Steven Slater (Jet Blue attendant) be arrested?
« on: August 11, 2010, 05:14:04 AM »
...was this man arrested:

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
Re: Why...
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2010, 05:19:33 AM »
HAHAHAH... F-bomb meltdown :D

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2010, 05:27:23 AM »
7 yrs for walking off the job and saying f##k the rude customers.  must be a joke. 

Power

• Getbig III
  • Move along
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2010, 07:01:33 AM »
7 yrs for walking off the job and saying f##k the rude customers.  must be a joke. 

Not to mention putting the plane out of commission for the rest of the day, screwing up use of the jet way, thus casuing difficulties for the airport, delaying departures for how many hundred other travelers causing them to miss (funerals/weddings/business meetings/) connecting flights costing the airline significant $.  I could go on but I think you get the picture.  They should bill him for the cost.   

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2010, 07:08:39 AM »
...was this man arrested:

!

yuk..............

fucking hack message board posting

what, did you get that off the news ticker on your AOL homepage

bring something that cool, or provocative............. .not trite and stale

for anyone wondering what would be considered worthwhile,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

http://girlcameramirror.tumblr.com/

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Should this man be arrested?
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2010, 12:32:35 AM »

Arrested, fined, and fired.

The guy went totally mental - I would never feel comfortable flying with him.. Next time, the man might open the door when the plane is in the air.

And if you had small kids on board, that ass starts cursing, opening the chute and being a complete ass, just because he has had enough of customers who are asses.

Welcome to the world - that is your job. When you can't handle your job, it is time to get out.

Now, what would of happened if the chute, which comes down with a pressure of 3,000 pounds per inch, hit someone? 

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2010, 12:40:01 AM »
I worked for the biggest bank in Canada when I went to University. The banking public are the rudest meanest you will come across. I had enough one day and decided the next mean customer was my last. Sure enough I got one, took off my nametag, put it on the counter and said "I don't make enough money at this fucking job to put up with that kind of shit from an asswipe like you" and walked out. Manager called me to come in and talk, I asked if he was fuking kidding and hung up.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2010, 12:45:48 AM »
I worked for the biggest bank in Canada when I went to University. The banking public are the rudest meanest you will come across. I had enough one day and decided the next mean customer was my last. Sure enough I got one, took off my nametag, put it on the counter and said "I don't make enough money at this fucking job to put up with that kind of shit from an asswipe like you" and walked out. Manager called me to come in and talk, I asked if he was fuking kidding and hung up.
At least you spoke up about it. I despise people who hate their job, yet will keep on playacting.

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2010, 12:50:54 AM »
At least you spoke up about it. I despise people who hate their job, yet will keep on playacting.

ya thats the biggest nightmare I never wanted to live

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2010, 12:51:33 AM »

That's me! I'd love to quit but don't can't retrain for something else at the moment. I couldn't get by working a 35 or 40K Joe job. The thought of going to work and smashing a few brains in with a baseball bat gets me excited, but hey, I'm the nice guy at work. it would hurt my image.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2010, 12:57:03 AM »
That's me! I'd love to quit but don't can't retrain for something else at the moment. I couldn't get by working a 35 or 40K Joe job. The thought of going to work and smashing a few brains in with a baseball bat gets me excited, but hey, I'm the nice guy at work. it would hurt my image.
honor before dollars.

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2010, 01:00:53 AM »
honor before dollars.

There's no honour in working some shitty underpaid job I might like more for half the pay. In the end there's bullshit everywhere. I'd rather deal with it in 37.5 hours a week as opposed to working 60 hours of a shitty  job to make ends meet.

Go Kart Mozart

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2010, 01:06:11 AM »
If this man had marijuana in his life this would have never happened. Just sayin....

dave19

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2010, 01:13:20 AM »
Do something you enjoy - money is not that important , being happy is.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2010, 01:21:35 AM »
There's no honour in working some shitty underpaid job I might like more for half the pay. In the end there's bullshit everywhere.
No, there isn't. You just have to have the balls to look for a job you like, instead of accepting defeat before you even try.

I'd rather deal with it in 37.5 hours a week as opposed to working 60 hours of a shitty  job to make ends meet.
Get longer ends. If you have to work at a job you hate to barely support your lifestyle, then your lifestyle is wrong.

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2010, 01:34:26 AM »

yuk..............

fucking hack message board posting

what, did you get that off the news ticker on your AOL homepage

oh, that's very nice, very nice indeed  :)

i wanna fuck her very hard... the skank whore  :P

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2010, 06:56:05 AM »
Legendary eyebrows

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2010, 09:34:02 AM »
Not to mention putting the plane out of commission for the rest of the day, screwing up use of the jet way, thus casuing difficulties for the airport, delaying departures for how many hundred other travelers causing them to miss (funerals/weddings/business meetings/) connecting flights costing the airline significant $.  I could go on but I think you get the picture.  They should bill him for the cost.   
You could, but you'd be missing the bigger picture. For years now, airlines have being making air travel worse and worse for all concerned, all in order to save some bucks. Poor air circulation, ever-shrinking seats, shitty food, huge post-ticket price taxes, endless delays on tarmac/terminal, etc. I'm old, so I remember air travel at one time being a pretty enjoyable experience (maybe not like the old Pan Am commercials). These days it's a farkin' nightmare. I travel light, only carry-on, and take an aisle seat. The last trip to Britain I sat beside two women (their kids were in the seats in front of us) who didn't shut the fark up the whole trip, had to go to the bathroom every 1/2 hour and made a fuss asking for their special meals, which they didn't eat. No jury of my peers would ever convict me if I actually had decided to make that flight just a wee bit more quiet. You want to see people at their worst? Take a trip by plane.

/oh, only in international flight lounges can you actually still see people wearing white jeans. remarkable, or, they're french.   

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2010, 09:45:55 AM »
You could, but you'd be missing the bigger picture. For years now, airlines have being making air travel worse and worse for all concerned, all in order to save some bucks. Poor air circulation, ever-shrinking seats, shitty food, huge post-ticket price taxes, endless delays on tarmac/terminal, etc. I'm old, so I remember air travel at one time being a pretty enjoyable experience (maybe not like the old Pan Am commercials). These days it's a farkin' nightmare. I travel light, only carry-on, and take an aisle seat. The last trip to Britain I sat beside two women (their kids were in the seats in front of us) who didn't shut the fark up the whole trip, had to go to the bathroom every 1/2 hour and made a fuss asking for their special meals, which they didn't eat. No jury of my peers would ever convict me if I actually had decided to make that flight just a wee bit more quiet. You want to see people at their worst? Take a trip by plane.

/oh, only in international flight lounges can you actually still see people wearing white jeans. remarkable, or, they're french.   
X2 and I have noticed they are cutting back on hot stewardess's too they can pay a fat ugly girl much less, although food intake would be up but cost vs cost the airlines come out better overall.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Re: Should Steven Slater (Jet Blue attendant) be arrested?
« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2010, 09:46:33 AM »
 Love the asian animation reenactments

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2010, 10:06:16 AM »

this is the best link to a website of all time on any planet.
Deep Tissue Massage

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2010, 10:06:37 AM »
The guy is a rude fag plain and simple and he had his panties in a bunch prior to even having the confrontation with the supposedly rude woman..

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/queens/jetblue_passenger_says_flight_attendant_qnwwZCFAjrE16FirMpMCUO

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #22 on: August 12, 2010, 10:26:59 AM »
They rolled out SWAT to his house?  HAHAHA why, is he a terrorist???

This country gets better and better.... ::)

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #23 on: August 12, 2010, 10:31:29 AM »
The guy is a rude fag plain and simple and he had his panties in a bunch prior to even having the confrontation with the supposedly rude woman..

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/queens/jetblue_passenger_says_flight_attendant_qnwwZCFAjrE16FirMpMCUO

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #24 on: August 12, 2010, 10:37:32 AM »
They rolled out SWAT to his house?  HAHAHA why, is he a terrorist???

This country gets better and better.... ::)

All paid by our American dollars for "NATIONAL SECURITY" ::) against an upset gay stewardess