Author Topic: Need help for to be ready for Labor Day!!!  (Read 2544 times)

skipope007

• Getbig II
Need help for to be ready for Labor Day!!!
« on: August 11, 2010, 08:39:55 PM »
AIght guys just took my last pin of a 12 week test-c and EQ cycle on Monday.  Now I just planned a trip to Lake Havasu with my buddies for Labor Day weekend in just over three weeks.  I'm out of the gear I just ran but have plenty of oral d-bol, A-Bombs, and winny.  I was thinking of doing 50 mg of each ED starting this Monday which is a week after my last pin so that'd be like 18 days of orals.  I also have some T3 to throw in the mix and I'm not going to drink and get the diet locked down.  I'm already 6'2'' about 210 and really solid with abs.  I want to loose a little weight and just get as cut as possible and 18 days or so of 150 mg of orals with T3 shouldn't be the death of me.  Anyone got opinions or ideas?  Thanks in advance gentlemen!

skipope007

• Getbig II
Re: Need help for to be ready for Labor Day!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2010, 08:44:14 PM »
I was only running 500 mg of test and 400 mg of EQ EW.  So should I run nolva and HCG after the orals or a week after my last pin?  My nips are fine from this cycle so far, fucking deca gave me gyno that still hasn't all the way gone away....

lesaucer

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2010, 09:57:18 PM »
I suggest getting more gear and keep on with your cycle. you will not gain anything if you go off inject and start orals, all is gonna do is keep you pumped and swole, but i guess thats all what you want. either you go off and pct or you stay on. I would personally stay on for like 16weeks and also start orals just to be pumped up like balloons on labor day :D

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2010, 12:06:07 AM »
Dbol and A-bombs to look good?  LMAO!  Dude chicks hate the bloated moon face beefy look. 

skipope007

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2010, 08:43:37 AM »
Dude I know what you mean about the bloated look.  But I'm a really lean skinny guy naturally and the bloat from that fills me out quite nice and doesn't look bad at all on me.  I also am gonna run that T3.  I'm thinking I'm just gonna do the 3 weeks of orals and then start nolva and HCG after Labor Day.  I have EQ and test still actually but want to save it for the next go around and I got a ton of orals to go around.

4thAD

« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2010, 10:23:47 AM »
Dbol and A-bombs to look good?  LMAO!  Dude chicks hate the bloated moon face beefy look. 

He's 6'2" @ 210 hardly beefy. Probably very lean at those numbers.

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2010, 10:37:41 AM »
AIght guys just took my last pin of a 12 week test-c and EQ cycle on Monday.  Now I just planned a trip to Lake Havasu with my buddies for Labor Day weekend in just over three weeks.  I'm out of the gear I just ran but have plenty of oral d-bol, A-Bombs, and winny.  I was thinking of doing 50 mg of each ED starting this Monday which is a week after my last pin so that'd be like 18 days of orals.  I also have some T3 to throw in the mix and I'm not going to drink and get the diet locked down.  I'm already 6'2'' about 210 and really solid with abs.  I want to loose a little weight and just get as cut as possible and 18 days or so of 150 mg of orals with T3 shouldn't be the death of me.  Anyone got opinions or ideas?  Thanks in advance gentlemen!

Are you doing/asking about all this because you are worried how you will look in three weeks at the lake?..seriously if thats the reason you should start your PCT now and spend the next three weeks visiting a shrink...then maybe just maybe you will be able to enjoy your time at the lake like a normal human being with a life would if they went to the lake with friends...If Im off base on your motives then disregard above advices...
DAWG

lesaucer

« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2010, 03:36:29 PM »
Are you doing/asking about all this because you are worried how you will look in three weeks at the lake?..seriously if thats the reason you should start your PCT now and spend the next three weeks visiting a shrink...then maybe just maybe you will be able to enjoy your time at the lake like a normal human being with a life would if they went to the lake with friends...If Im off base on your motives then disregard above advices...

you miss the point; more muscle= more pussy, more sauce=more muscle. its very basic logic.

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2010, 07:07:54 PM »
you miss the point; more muscle= more pussy, more sauce=more muscle. its very basic logic.

bah..dude is just coming off a cycle if he's so insecure about what he's going to look like at a lake 3 weeks after a cycle..well..he has some issues to say the least...to bad theres not a cycle for personality/charisma because all the d-bol,a bombs & winny in the world wont give you character,charm,and a good sense of humor..all of which go hand in hand in the "more pussy"argument....In short...if your planning your drug use simply on a trip to the lake chances are you have some short comings gear will not help with...
DAWG

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2010, 08:24:53 AM »

LMAO! ::)  Wrong like I said hang out with enough hot chicks and you'll realize that they prefer the Men's Health cover model look not the Ronnie Coleman look.  Most women find excessive vascularity, bald heads, acne, pretty "gross" in their words.  Unless you want a 45 year old minority or white milf divorcee most normal chicks don't like the bodybuilding look. 

And it doesn't matter if you're "lean".  You can still look bloated with the moon face. 

4thAD

« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2010, 11:05:22 AM »
Give the guy a break guys and just answer his Q's with out bashing or this thread will be closed. I dont necessarily agree with the OP's thoughts either, but we can tell him that with out bashing him.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2010, 12:29:11 PM »
LMAO! ::)  Wrong like I said hang out with enough hot chicks and you'll realize that they prefer the Men's Health cover model look not the Ronnie Coleman look.  Most women find excessive vascularity, bald heads, acne, pretty "gross" in their words.  Unless you want a 45 year old minority or white milf divorcee most normal chicks don't like the bodybuilding look. 

And it doesn't matter if you're "lean".  You can still look bloated with the moon face. 
well what women say and what women think are two different things. sure, women love lean athletic healthy men who look good in suits. women also like big muscles. most women do like alot of veins as long as they arent massive, unnatural paul dillet-like veins.  and women dont like chubby cheeks, bloated midsections, or fat of any kind. but a little fat or a little bloat doesnt make you ugly or unfuckable. most women wont notice a little bit of water retention. the guys who need to worry abotu bloated face are those with little definition ion their face., some guys have chubby faces even when they have defined abs. these guys gotta watch out for bloatedness. other guys have distinct jaw lines and handsome, manly faces even when they have a huge gut. these guys faces are super lean and rugged when they lose the fat, and even 2 grams of test and 100mg of dbol wouldnt make their face look bloated.

lesaucer

« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2010, 01:02:22 PM »
LMAO! ::)  Wrong like I said hang out with enough hot chicks and you'll realize that they prefer the Men's Health cover model look not the Ronnie Coleman look.  Most women find excessive vascularity, bald heads, acne, pretty "gross" in their words.  Unless you want a 45 year old minority or white milf divorcee most normal chicks don't like the bodybuilding look

bro dont say that. never say that again because its sooo untrue you have no idea lmao. Btw not everyone gets bald and have acne on the sauce. no offence but most women prefer the juicer guy body than the men's health cover one. dont talk about about the ronnie coleman look because no one here have it. what women dont like is the fat permabulker look. Huge+lean= wet women. huge+fat=dry women. normal sized+lean= in between

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2010, 01:08:24 PM »
normal sized lean dude still equals wet women. women are alot easier than you think. 90% are whores.

lesaucer

« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2010, 01:18:23 PM »
normal sized lean dude still equals wet women. women are alot easier than you think. 90% are whores.

yeah but compared to the juiced fella. especially in clubs, its amazing how almost every girl are craving the cock

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2010, 01:23:38 PM »
yeah but compared to the juiced fella. especially in clubs, its amazing how almost every girl are craving the cock
  ;D they have a pussy. to them, cock is special. just like pussy seems special to you. dont fall for the family sitcom's that tell you wives dont want sex from their husbands and men are the only one thnking baout getting it on all the time. women can be secretive and ashamed of their desire for cock, but all of them crave cock. women love cock! all of them. its just that some of them are scared to show it, because of the nagative connotation given to cock lovers. for example: "cock sucker", "whore". these two words are used alot by men and in a negative way. whats negative about loving dick, or having sex with alot of different guys? you wouldnt think badly of a dude who ate pussy or fucked alot of women. if you can show women that you are okay with female sexuality and understand that all women love cock, that will do a big help to your pussy-pulling abilities. okay enough ranting.. you probably already knew alot of that, or all of it. lol

lesaucer

« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2010, 01:38:23 PM »
  ;D they have a pussy. to them, cock is special. just like pussy seems special to you. dont fall for the family sitcom's that tell you wives dont want sex from their husbands and men are the only one thnking baout getting it on all the time. women can be secretive and ashamed of their desire for cock, but all of them crave cock. women love cock! all of them. its just that some of them are scared to show it, because of the nagative connotation given to cock lovers. for example: "cock sucker", "whore". these two words are used alot by men and in a negative way. whats negative about loving dick, or having sex with alot of different guys? you wouldnt think badly of a dude who ate pussy or fucked alot of women. if you can show women that you are okay with female sexuality and understand that all women love cock, that will do a big help to your pussy-pulling abilities. okay enough ranting.. you probably already knew alot of that, or all of it. lol

great life knowledge right there hahaha. a key that can open every lock is a master cool key. a lock that gets opened by any key is a very shitty lock.  ;D

4thAD

« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2010, 02:51:15 PM »
great life knowledge right there hahaha. a key that can open every lock is a master cool key. a lock that gets opened by any key is a very shitty lock.  ;D

Hahahahahaha LMFAO

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2010, 03:43:00 PM »
I think deep down everyone women loves muscles but dont want to admit it. Women get very jealous and dont like hanging out with one who gets more attention than them. How many times have you seen a hot chick who is insecure and is always putting down huge muscles? But a girl who is in great shape and is secure with her body will love huge muscles. Girls get jealous of guys all the time. I would kill to be  230 plus pounds and knowing every women you talk to is scared out of their mind because they know they might not be impressive to you.
l

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2010, 10:29:10 AM »
never heard that, nice  ;D

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #20 on: August 29, 2010, 08:27:08 PM »

you mean like this?

TEAM Nasser