Author Topic: Serial Killer Who Targeted US Blacks (5 Dead) is Palestinian Arab Illegal Alien  (Read 909 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
August 12, 2010, - 12:46 pm

Serial Killer Who Targeted US Blacks is Palestinian Arab Illegal Alien, Police Hid “Mid-Eastern” Description
By Debbie Schlussel

http://www.debbieschlussel.com/25786/serial-killer-who-targeted-us-blacks-is-palestinian-arab-illegal-alien-police-hid-mid-eastern-description/

________________________ ________________________ ____________________

For several weeks, police have been quietly searching for a serial killer who stabbed poor Black victims in Flint, Michigan, then fled to Leesburg, Virginia, where his sister lives.  Many family members of the victims were angry that the police did not disclose the White identity of the murderer, saying it was racist.  But, now, it’s very clear why they hid his identity and true visual description:  Elias Abuelazam is a Palestinian Arab illegal alien who was here on an expired passport.

“He was a dark Middle Eastern guy and the description was of a White guy,” said [DS: his neighbor] Carrie Strang, who woke up this morning to find police cars and news vans outside.

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

Wow, we’ve really regressed a long way when we endanger people’s lives to give a politically-correct, whitewashed description of a Palestinian serial killer.

Abuelazam, who killed five people and attacked 20 others in three states, engaged in apparent marriage fraud, marrying a woman from Texas (and never adjusting his immigration status), then divorcing her.

Police stopped Abuelazam, who was trying to board a flight to escape to Israel.  Unfortunately, while Abuelazam’s name isn’t being publicized, that he is “from Israel” is.  It’s funny:  they hate Israel, but whenever Palestinians are in trouble, suddenly they are “from Israel.”  He may have been born in Israel and even have an Israeli passport, but he and his ilk identify as and with Palestinians.  The guy is NOT Israeli, contrary to MSNBC’s disgusting headline:

Israeli held in investigation of serial stabbings.    He’s Palestinian Arab who was born in Israel.  Get that straight.

Abuelazam specifically targeted Blacks and stabbed them to death.  Disgustingly, some of the Detroit media, including “newscaster” Trudi Daniels of Detroit’s WRIF-FM, are making excuses for the guy, with Daniels saying that he probably did this because “maybe a Black guy raped his wife” or someone Black robbed him or committed some other crime against him, she surmised.  Daniels is an uber-liberal . . . and, now, clearly a racist.

It is well known that Palestinians, Arabs, and the Arab and Muslim worlds are racist.  As I’ve noted before, they call Blacks, “abed” or “abeed”–singular and plural for slave, in Arabic.

Abuelazam was employed at a Flint-area convenience store, the Kingwater Market, owned by fellow Arab, Abdullah Farah.  How interesting that it didn’t bother them that he was here illegally.  Yes, they are accessories to his illegal alien presence in America, but nothing will happen to them.  Because we just don’t have the guts, do we?

We don’t have the guts to protect our borders or to do a damned thing to those who help keep it porous and indefensible.

Nor do we do a damned thing about police who won’t correctly identify a Middle-Eastern Arab serial killer on the loose because, post-9/11, we must bow down to the Arab street at all cost.

Nauseating to the Nth.

________________________ ________________________ ____________

Lets keep bringing up McVeigh you fucking morons.    ::)  ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Remember the other illegal alien pofs shit who murdered 13 people John Mohammed and Lee Malvo?  The DC Snipers? 

How convenient they are always left out of the news.   ::)  ::)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Arabs are incredibly racist towards blacks (even black Muslims) so this dirtbag isn't surprising. Black Muslims have been made to pray behind Arab Muslims at Mecca before.  :-X

I'm surprised the MSM is admitting that this guy is an illegal alien AND a Muslim. Yahoo wouldn't say anything beyond he was trying to board a plane to Israel this morning.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Obviously this guy was a Rush/FOX  fan and Rush/fox  turned him into a racist.

My question is where is 240?A week ago a black piece of crap shot up a wharehouse and did 100% because of race[his own words].Obviously it was left wing loons like Olbermann and Maddow who constantly preach "white racism" which drove this man to it.Where was 240 saying "I bet he had an Ed Shultz book on his living room table"?...oh wait,no one actually bought an Ed Shultz book,but you get the point.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
LOL @ Ed Schultz.  At what point did he and maddow become the pre-eminent left wing voices?

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
LOL @ Ed Schultz.  At what point did he and maddow become the pre-eminent left wing voices?

MSNBC is the voice of the left.But my question to you is when a white guy goes on a killing spree the first thing those on the left say is he was influenced by Rush,Beck FOX etc. but when a left wing loon[which the last 10 "political" killing sprees have been]no one ever says it was Jesse Jacksons fault or Olbermann or even Obama.Why is that?Certainly throughout this countries past its the left that uses violence.In fact,other then McVeigh its always a leftist.

tarzan

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
The guy is NOT Israeli, contrary to MSNBC’s disgusting headline:

Israeli held in investigation of serial stabbings.    He’s Palestinian Arab who was born in Israel.  Get that straight.

???

He was born in Israel, that makes him an Israeli. He may not be Jewish but he is still an Israeli.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
August 12, 2010, - 12:46 pm

Serial Killer Who Targeted US Blacks is Palestinian Arab Illegal Alien, Police Hid “Mid-Eastern” Description
By Debbie Schlussel

http://www.debbieschlussel.com/25786/serial-killer-who-targeted-us-blacks-is-palestinian-arab-illegal-alien-police-hid-mid-eastern-description/

________________________ ________________________ ____________________

For several weeks, police have been quietly searching for a serial killer who stabbed poor Black victims in Flint, Michigan, then fled to Leesburg, Virginia, where his sister lives.  Many family members of the victims were angry that the police did not disclose the White identity of the murderer, saying it was racist.  But, now, it’s very clear why they hid his identity and true visual description:  Elias Abuelazam is a Palestinian Arab illegal alien who was here on an expired passport.

“He was a dark Middle Eastern guy and the description was of a White guy,” said [DS: his neighbor] Carrie Strang, who woke up this morning to find police cars and news vans outside.

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

Wow, we’ve really regressed a long way when we endanger people’s lives to give a politically-correct, whitewashed description of a Palestinian serial killer.

Abuelazam, who killed five people and attacked 20 others in three states, engaged in apparent marriage fraud, marrying a woman from Texas (and never adjusting his immigration status), then divorcing her.

Police stopped Abuelazam, who was trying to board a flight to escape to Israel.  Unfortunately, while Abuelazam’s name isn’t being publicized, that he is “from Israel” is.  It’s funny:  they hate Israel, but whenever Palestinians are in trouble, suddenly they are “from Israel.”  He may have been born in Israel and even have an Israeli passport, but he and his ilk identify as and with Palestinians.  The guy is NOT Israeli, contrary to MSNBC’s disgusting headline:

Abuelazam specifically targeted Blacks and stabbed them to death.  Disgustingly, some of the Detroit media, including “newscaster” Trudi Daniels of Detroit’s WRIF-FM, are making excuses for the guy, with Daniels saying that he probably did this because “maybe a Black guy raped his wife” or someone Black robbed him or committed some other crime against him, she surmised.  Daniels is an uber-liberal . . . and, now, clearly a racist.

It is well known that Palestinians, Arabs, and the Arab and Muslim worlds are racist.  As I’ve noted before, they call Blacks, “abed” or “abeed”–singular and plural for slave, in Arabic.

Abuelazam was employed at a Flint-area convenience store, the Kingwater Market, owned by fellow Arab, Abdullah Farah.  How interesting that it didn’t bother them that he was here illegally.  Yes, they are accessories to his illegal alien presence in America, but nothing will happen to them.  Because we just don’t have the guts, do we?

We don’t have the guts to protect our borders or to do a damned thing to those who help keep it porous and indefensible.

Nor do we do a damned thing about police who won’t correctly identify a Middle-Eastern Arab serial killer on the loose because, post-9/11, we must bow down to the Arab street at all cost.

Nauseating to the Nth.

________________________ ________________________ ____________

Lets keep bringing up McVeigh you fucking morons.    ::)  ::)

I don't know which is more stupid 3...this article written by a jew bitch with an agenda against the Palestinians or your comment!!!

The BLOG itself is rife with inconsistencies, false claims and blatant lies. A Palestinian born in Israel...lol. He would had been killed by the jew doctor who delivered him if this was the case. Getting to a Israeli hospital would have been IMPOSSIBLE if he was really a Palestinian and having an Israeli passport to boot??? Yeah Right.. This guy is an Israeli who has been on a murder spree in a couple of states. His victims have been of multiple races so why is this so called writer pointing out BLACK VICTIMS ONLY? Is she trying to stir some Arab African American animosity? There are large Arab communities in Michigan that have lived side by side with the Black population for DECADES with no negative interaction...even though whites have been beaten out of Arab communities! . Why would a person of Arab decent suddenly go on a killing rampage and why would this fake blond girl imply that this jew went on a killing spree because maybe he was robbed by someone Black or his sister was raped by a Black man?

You need to post more intelligent articles 3...you seem to be led by Berzerk/Pronitro with these pointless articles which are less political and more racially/religiously/culturally incendiary.
C

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
UPDATE TO ARTICLE POSTED BY 3

See 3, this is what you find out with a little bit of research. For someone who is suppose to be a lawyer I certainly don't see the investigative qualities a real lawyer would have.

Suspected US serial stabber nabbed en route to Israel

(AFP) – 6 hours ago

WASHINGTON — An Israeli suspected of killing five people and wounding 13 in a stabbing spree that left a trail of fear across three US states was arrested in Atlanta trying to board a flight to Tel Aviv, US officials said Thursday.

Elias Abuelazam, an Israeli national legally in the United States
, was detained late Wednesday at the departure gate, Stephen Kremer, the area port director for US Customs and Border Protection in Atlanta, told AFP.

"He was sitting out in the gate area and we had him paged by a Delta (airline) rep at the boarding gate, and when he got up to identify himself, then we went over and verified who he was and detained him."

Kremer said Abuelazam was told by law enforcement officers he was being detained over the brutal attacks that have terrorized communities in Michigan, Ohio and Virginia over the last two-and-a-half months.

The suspected serial stabber's modus operandi was to approach a lone man on a city street late at night, ask for directions or help with his car, and then viciously attack the person, usually with a knife, according to reports.

The attacks began in late May in the working class town of Flint, Michigan, when a 31-year-old black man was stabbed.

Over the next two months, 13 more men, most of them black, were attacked by the serial stabber in and around Flint. Five of the men died.

Then, in early August, three attacks were reported in Leesburg, Virginia, and one in Toledo, Ohio.

The Leesburg police chief was quoted on the Flint ABC television affiliate station as saying a hammer was used in one of the attacks there. In the other two, the victims were stabbed, he said.

Police originally said Abuelazam was suspected of attacking 20 people, but one stabbing victim in Michigan has said he knew his attacker while the modus operandi of another attack did not fit the serial stabber's method.

Abuelazam was "very calm" when he was stopped at the departure gate by the uniformed officers, said Kremer.

The suspect was carrying an expired Israeli passport and a valid "green card" authorizing him to live in the United States, Kremer said.

A Michigan judge on Thursday signed a warrant charging Abuelazam with assault with intent to murder in connection with the July 27 stabbing of a 26-year-old man in Flint.

According to the Flint Journal, Abuelazam has had several brushes with the law in the past, including having his driving licence suspended, giving alcohol to a minor and simple assault.

On the day he was cited for giving alcohol to a minor -- July 29 -- a 59-year-old man was stabbed in Flint, the newspaper said.

Unconfirmed reports said Abuelazam was a Christian Arab Israeli who had come to the United States as a child and frequently returned to Israel.

Copyright © 2010 AFP. All rights reserved. More »
C

tonymctones

• Getbig V
You need to post more intelligent articles 3...you seem to be led by Berzerk/Pronitro with these pointless articles which are less political and more racially/religiously/culturally incendiary.
LMAO this is priceless coming from you samsonenterprises...

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
???

He was born in Israel, that makes him an Israeli. He may not be Jewish but he is still an Israeli.

I was thinking the same thing... he's still an Israeli.   ???

What I find so outrageous in all of this is the way lies & racism are used in order to promote an agenda.
How do you guys put up with the press so blatantly lieing to you? Don't get me wrong, ...we have elements of our Canadian press who lie as well, ...but darnit if you're going to lie to me, ...at least have enough respect for my intelligence to make the lies even somewhat plausible, if not a reasonable misinterpretation of facts.... but to flat out lie? What's next? ...telling you the moon is made of green cheese?  ::)

What's really sad is there are reactionary fools who will respond to such blatant manipulation,
...and of course guys like 333386 who gladly prey on the weak minded & reactionary. Despicable & Unconscionable. {spit}
w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I was thinking the same thing... he's still an Israeli.   ???

What I find so outrageous in all of this is the way lies & racism are used in order to promote an agenda.
How do you guys put up with the press so blatantly lieing to you? Don't get me wrong, ...we have elements of our Canadian press who lie as well, ...but darnit if you're going to lie to me, ...at least have enough respect for my intelligence to make the lies even somewhat plausible, if not a reasonable misinterpretation of facts.... but to flat out lie? What's next? ...telling you the moon is made of green cheese?  ::)

What's really sad is there are reactionary fools who will respond to such blatant manipulation,
...and of course guys like 333386 who gladly prey on the weak minded & reactionary. Despicable & Unconscionable. {spit}

I posted this story because the media was frothing at the prospect and hope that it was some domestic white guy.  Again, like in Connecticut, like the DC Sniper situation, like Ft. Hood,etc, its not the old boogie man of the left - the average white guy, but some deranged minority who the media is sad to ,m or refuses to report on. 

BTW - what part of my story was wrong?  The guy was on an expired visa, not jewish, and not white, and targeted blacks. 

BTW - arnt people like yourself always referring to these arabs as palenstinians and not israeils since you dont recognize Israel as a legitimate state? 

Hereford

• Getbig V
Wait a minute....

Why was he stopped? Since when do we discourage community service around here?

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
I posted this story because the media was frothing at the prospect and hope that it was some domestic white guy.  Again, like in Connecticut, like the DC Sniper situation, like Ft. Hood,etc, its not the old boogie man of the left - the average white guy, but some deranged minority who the media is sad to ,m or refuses to report on. 

BTW - what part of my story was wrong?  The guy was on an expired visa, not jewish, and not white, and targeted blacks. 

BTW - arnt people like yourself always referring to these arabs as palenstinians and not israeils since you dont recognize Israel as a legitimate state? 

3 sadly instead of you taking the advice form Jag and moving on, you continue to further into stupidity. Once you have been corrected you retract your error, learn and then move on. Instead here you are doing your typical "switch game" of trying to introduce information that has NOTHING to do with the topic. I guess in response to your claim of the media hoping it was a white guy (fat chance of that happening) you decide to go on an ignorant rant about the guy supposedly being an ILLEGAL, Islam, Arab and the usual racist/religiously discriminatory crap.The entire post you initially made and the follow up comments are and were WRONG, which is why I posted an article with the CORRECT INFORMATION.

The guy is an Israeli, you do not know if he is a jew or has a white father, so why are you screaming he isn't a jew or white? He was in Flint Michigan a majority Black city like all cities in Michigan...anyone with a brain would know if you went on a random killing spree in a city that is majority Black (or any one race), then the bulk of your victims will be Black (or of that one race). Why don't you mention that two of the victims were white? Did he change his race rampage midstream from Black to white? Or was it from white to Black?

So far as the Boogie man you reference for a white male...did you not reference Timothy McVeigh in your first post, how about Terry Nicholls, Columbine shooters?, How about the recent killings in New York City (Staten Island) white male kills whole family and self. Or how about the term "POSTAL" which refers to people who worked at he US postal service who for whatever reason turned on their fellow employees and killed them. The vast majority of the killers were WHITE MEN!!!!.

Lats stay away from the which race is better/saner/violent/depraved baiting arguments...
C

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
SAMSON wasn't one of your family members responsible for the repeated rape and torture of Ape Researcher Jane Goodall?

Now, I don't normally support racial profiling because it subjects innocent people to police harassment, but I feel that justice was served when your Uncle was put to sleep. While the police lineup featured your Uncle, Magilla Gorilla, Grape Ape and Donkey Kong (all apes or Gorillas)-- Mrs. Goodall immediately picked out your uncle. So while he was born in capitvity somewhere between Uganda and the San Diego Zoo, he identified himself as an ape, not an American or Ugandan.

The point is, most Muslims around the world do not assimiliate to the countries that they immigrate to even if they become citizens. Many refuse to assmiliate even if they are born in a non Muslim country. The fact that the suspect in this case is Palestnian Muslim is a whole hell of a lot more relevant to me than the fact that he is also an Israeli citizen.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244

The point is, most Muslims around the world do not assimiliate to the countries that they immigrate to even if they become citizens. Many refuse to assmiliate even if they are born in a non Muslim country. The fact that the suspect in this case is Palestnian Muslim is a whole hell of a lot more relevant to me than the fact that he is also an Israeli citizen.

Are all Americans selectively stupid? Is this why reporters like Schussel find it so easy to dupe & manipulate them?

The point is NOT that he was a Palestinian Muslim, he was an Israeli Christian, ...all of which is completely irrelevant to the fact that the article is a blatant attempt at divisive manipulation using lies.  So many of you guys bring up a supposed thing called 'white guilt', ...but I gotta tell you, with the way you guys behave, years from now, if the USA lasts that long, your descendants will look back on this period in time and say WTF? What were they thinking? It will be Americans walking around with their heads low, eyes down too embarassed & ashamed to look anyone in the eyes, for the shame, hubris, & stupidity of this present generation, ...like so many are starting to do already
w