Author Topic: Organon Sustanon  (Read 4992 times)

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
Organon Sustanon
« on: August 12, 2010, 05:01:19 PM »
Pinning this MWF for 2 weeks, then switching to Abu's for 2 weeks, Then Scherings the rest of the way.

I must say, I like the combo of short acting esters so far..I add in 50 mg UGL Prop, and it's pain free

4thAD

Re: Organon Sustanon
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2010, 06:12:19 PM »
Nice. Straight test run?

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2010, 06:21:55 PM »
Nice. Straight test run?

No..

gonna run Prop/Tren/Mast 50 mg ED Wks 5-13
 and 25-50 mcg T3 for the last 6 weeks
 .5 caber EW
hcg 250 iu 2x/week

Got some Tbol coming in..

Aromasin 12.5 ED

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2010, 08:28:26 PM »
not to scare you, but personally id be quite afraid of getting fake amps if i was to buy/order organon or aburain's.. why did you feel confident in buying them, and how did you make sure that they are real?

jerseymuscles113

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2010, 09:07:30 PM »
x2 i've heard sooooo much about them being faked and counterfeited

jerseymuscles113

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2010, 09:07:30 PM »
x2 i've heard sooooo much about them being faked and counterfeited

4thAD

« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2010, 11:10:36 AM »
know your source. There are sources that do sell legit Aburahan amps purchased direct from the pharmacy.

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2010, 03:19:58 PM »
not to scare you, but personally id be quite afraid of getting fake amps if i was to buy/order organon or aburain's.. why did you feel confident in buying them, and how did you make sure that they are real?

Because they came from Pakistan?

Plus my source has a great rep,

Been shooting Sust, and a little UGL prop, 5 days in, and already seeing gains

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2010, 03:23:50 PM »
know your source. There are sources that do sell legit Aburahan amps purchased direct from the pharmacy.

QFT

My source is not around to fuck people over, trust me...

On the abus the expiration dates smudge off with a couple rubs of the finger. Those are G2G. The Sust, and Schering are good to go

I have all original boxes..with same batch numbers...

All in all, Ill let you know Taylor at the end of my cycle  8)

kevinf

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2010, 06:42:33 PM »
x3
sust is always risky business..id rather do omnas. omnas are the fucking bees knees, the cat's pajamas

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2010, 12:29:18 AM »
x3
sust is always risky business..id rather do omnas. omnas are the fucking bees knees, the cat's pajamas

Be it as it may...omnas are just as heavily faked as any other HG amp. I know one source in particular that actually sold fake omna's (not me per se)

As 4th said, If YOU trust your source, your're G2G..., and this isn't for HG either...UGL as well.

HTH

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2010, 06:48:47 AM »
Be it as it may...omnas are just as heavily faked as any other HG amp. I know one source in particular that actually sold fake omna's (not me per se)

As 4th said, If YOU trust your source, your're G2G..., and this isn't for HG either...UGL as well.

HTH

Bullshit.  I've been in this game for a looooooong time and I've yet to come across a fake omna amp. 

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2010, 03:29:32 PM »
Bullshit.  I've been in this game for a looooooong time and I've yet to come across a fake omna amp. 

U.Z has been pushing Bullshit omna's for years....what game are you in again?  :-X

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2010, 04:23:48 PM »
with amps that are heavily faked its not just about trusting your source as your source may be selling you amps he got right from the pharmacy, but that still doesnt account for the pharmacy's repuation nor does it account for the repuation of whoever sold the amps to the pharmacy. i know its common to find fake HG products in pharmacies in thailand, mexico, pakistan, etc. i just dont trust amps that arent a guarantee. id rather go with a well known UG than risk fakes.

4thAD

« Reply #14 on: August 14, 2010, 07:06:16 PM »
with amps that are heavily faked its not just about trusting your source as your source may be selling you amps he got right from the pharmacy, but that still doesnt account for the pharmacy's repuation nor does it account for the repuation of whoever sold the amps to the pharmacy. i know its common to find fake HG products in pharmacies in thailand, mexico, pakistan, etc. i just dont trust amps that arent a guarantee. id rather go with a well known UG than risk fakes.

I hear that!

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2010, 09:37:33 PM »

Brutal Irony....

I'll just go ahead and run my amps, and see what happens..Thanks for the input though, however, I don't think I'll be dissappointed  ;)

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2010, 02:41:19 AM »
Recently read on a forum (rbbgear) than even legal pharmacies in egypt and selling fake roids as real roid...
asstropin

kevinf

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2010, 05:33:01 AM »
Recently read on a forum (rbbgear) than even legal pharmacies in egypt and selling fake roids as real roid...

that is true

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2010, 06:31:51 AM »
You guys are too fucking funny  ;D

Do you seriously think Pro BB'ers are fucking with UGL's for Test  ::)  ::)

Get the fuck real...

As GH15 says, HG amps are the best  8)

Just about a week in, my libido is wayyy up, and my muscles already seem alot fuller to when I first started...

HTH

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2010, 06:40:20 AM »
Are these fake ???  ::)  ::)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2010, 07:17:30 AM »
Pinning this MWF for 2 weeks, then switching to Abu's for 2 weeks, Then Scherings the rest of the way.

I must say, I like the combo of short acting esters so far..I add in 50 mg UGL Prop, and it's pain free

My doc scripted me some Organon Sustanon the first time I ever used.  Stung my ass!  ;D  I much prefered the Enanthate later on.

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: August 15, 2010, 07:23:18 AM »
My doc scripted me some Organon Sustanon the first time I ever used.  Stung my ass!  ;D  I much prefered the Enanthate later on.

I get virtually no pain from the sust and I add 50 mg Test Prop to it...

It doesnt hurt so it must be fake  ::)  ::)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #22 on: August 15, 2010, 07:52:14 AM »
I get virtually no pain from the sust and I add 50 mg Test Prop to it...

It doesnt hurt so it must be fake  ::)  ::)

Maybe experienced users get less pain.  Also (here's a confession), the doc wouldn't let me self administer on my first cycle so I had to go in to his office and get jabbed every week by the nurse.  I'm pretty sure she started two feet away and threw it like a dart.  My own shots later never felt anywhere near as rough as hers going in.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: August 15, 2010, 09:07:48 AM »
U.Z has been pushing Bullshit omna's for years....what game are you in again?  :-X

Hmmm that's funny considering I've actually used UncleZ's omnas a few years back and they were great. 

4thAD

« Reply #24 on: August 15, 2010, 09:21:56 AM »
You guys are too fucking funny  ;D

Do you seriously think Pro BB'ers are fucking with UGL's for Test  ::)  ::)

Get the fuck real...

As GH15 says, HG amps are the best  8)

Just about a week in, my libido is wayyy up, and my muscles already seem alot fuller to when I first started...

HTH

I know for a fact that some pro BB'ers use UG gear. This is truth. Human Grade amps are awesome but so are some UG's. Lots of pro's actually use UG gear for testosterone.

Brutal Irony....

I'll just go ahead and run my amps, and see what happens..Thanks for the input though, however, I don't think I'll be dissappointed  ;)

You will be gtg, but keep in mind UZ has been notorious for selling fakes in the past.