Author Topic: Out of Your League: Science of Sex Appeal  (Read 5317 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Out of Your League: Science of Sex Appeal
« on: August 13, 2010, 02:26:05 AM »
For those Getbigger's talking about 10s and 5s....

http://dsc.discovery.com/videos/science-of-sex-appeal-out-of-your-league.html
The Dating and Mating Pool (related to the first video...it shows what the numbers mean)
http://dsc.discovery.com/videos/science-of-sex-appeal-the-dating-and-mating-pool.html

Red Hook

• Getbig V
Re: Out of Your League: Science of Sex Appeal
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2010, 04:43:57 AM »
For those Getbigger's talking about 10s and 5s....

http://dsc.discovery.com/videos/science-of-sex-appeal-out-of-your-league.html
The Dating and Mating Pool (related to the first video...it shows what the numbers mean)
http://dsc.discovery.com/videos/science-of-sex-appeal-the-dating-and-mating-pool.html

Park, this study is purely abstract and not a practical "real world" study.

For example if you can dance Salsa in NYC you probably bump your number +1 or +2, many times when the music changes to Spanish you see so many hot women dancing by themselves.

Also meeting someone while traveling to another country probably bumps your number +1 or + 2, women love men that travel.

learning another language bumps up your # as well.
I

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2010, 04:48:19 AM »
this science of sex appeal simplified:

how much of this you get..............

is directly proportional with how much of this you possess................. ..

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2010, 04:48:55 AM »
lol, "women change their perception based on the type of car a man drives"..great study  ::)
I

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2010, 05:07:03 AM »
lol, "women change their perception based on the type of car a man drives"..great study  ::)

So if two chicks are strolling down the street and one guy pulls up in a rusted out 1974 Pinto and another guy pulls up in a new Mercedes you honestly don't think the perception the chicks get would be different?  C'mon man.....

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2010, 05:09:11 AM »

So if two chicks are strolling down the street and one guy pulls up in a rusted out 1974 Pinto and another guy pulls up in a new Mercedes you honestly don't think the perception the chicks get would be different?  C'mon man.....

well put

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2010, 05:10:05 AM »

for fuck sakes man..I was being sarcastic

like we needed a scientific study to tell us that women like guys with money.
I

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2010, 05:14:39 AM »
for fuck sakes man..I was being sarcastic

like we needed a scientific study to tell us that women like guys with money.

Sorry, but it didn't really come thru in your post....

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2010, 05:44:27 AM »
Park, this study is purely abstract and not a practical "real world" study.

For example if you can dance Salsa in NYC you probably bump your number +1 or +2, many times when the music changes to Spanish you see so many hot women dancing by themselves.

Also meeting someone while traveling to another country probably bumps your number +1 or + 2, women love men that travel.

learning another language bumps up your # as well.
Quite true, and if you look at the rest of the vids on Sex Appeal, there are some studies that one can question as well. For instance the "flirt" study. Where it was shown that women who are ovulating and have a steady partner and they go out, flirt more and wear less. They had the women dance in front of a camera---not out at the bar with people, which would really show how suggestive a woman is dancing.

Now, back to the 1st vid, the dude who was a "2" didn't look like one. He was squared jawed and looked like he could pull some women. But the perception of the number on his head...

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2010, 06:50:25 AM »
 :D
i dont want to sound dumb but i recently purchased a dick pump for kicks and i want to know how it  works ? because ive been pumpin and it donesnt really seem to be working so if there a specific way of doing it let me know.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2010, 07:21:21 AM »
Part true, part bullshit.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2010, 07:37:50 AM »
Chicks want to fuck a good looking guy  and marry a wealthy guy,  if you are rich and good looking you can have any chick  you want .

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2010, 07:44:03 AM »
this study is so fucking retarded. they need a couple of 6'5, big D*ck Brothers in that study, then we'll discuss...hahahahahah
Get Big, or Die Trying

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2010, 11:54:37 AM »
Chicks want to fuck a good looking guy  and marry a wealthy guy,  if you are rich and good looking you can have any chick  you want .
Meh you'll just attract slutty golddiggers. You'll get a hot chick but it'll be a lowgrade personality. Just look at mel gibson. Being able to attract and keep a chick with a good personality is the hard part. It's not so much 1-10 type of thing as getting a  number you stay with.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2010, 11:59:39 AM »
what the fuc K is up with the blinking professor  ???

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2010, 12:05:04 PM »
 you can see what's going on in this vid: people project their own beliefs on others and the way they pick someone is based on looks AND what they believe the person could, would be. It's a matter of visual perception, the recognition of healthy physical attributs, but also a matter of cognitions, mental perceptions, that can be on target or decieving. Intellegent people tend to project on target psychoanalysis of the people they meet while less intelligent people can be lured because they have a lower emotionnal intelligence, they are more naive and gullible. Most of the time they are women who had no father, a father who if present would have taught her what men really think. They re immature, still live in fantasyland , the whole "disney-ducation" with the good prince and princess.
There are also men who ve been raised without a father figure and also believe in the myth of the princess.
Basically when there s a father with enough balls everything is balanced and more realistic.
Every psychological anomaly originates into the lack of a father figure and the overinvestment  of the mother during the development of the pre child, child and adolescent.

What men, and women want?

Women want a good looking muscular guy with money, who s autonomous, confident enough -to earn his own money- but not too much, a mix of a beast in bed and a good father with values.

And men want the exact same thing in a woman.  A facially good looking, attractive women who s thin with big boobs, who s autonomous ,confident enough -to earn her own money- but not too much, a mix of a beast in bed and a good mother with values.

This is what women and men want.

Now, there s also the importance of the original model learned from your own parents, that you will mimic and reproduce mostly unconsciously once mating and being a parent, the way you ve been loved by your mother, father, brothers and sisters that matters a lot in the way you will interract with others. The way you ve been loved  or hated defines your self esteem, what you think you can get, do, and what you think you cant. There are also social classes that have to be taken into consideration.

Whole books have been written on the subject especially in psychogenealogy. We all know what we want, but where we come from defines what we truly can get, period.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2010, 12:09:24 PM »
retarded. What men, and women want?

Women want a good looking muscular guy with money, who s autonomous, a mix of a beast in bed and a good father with values.

And men want the exact same thing in a woman.  A facially good looking, attractive women who s thin with big boobs, who s autonomous, a mix of a beast in bed and a good mother with values.

Now, there s also the importance of the original model learned from your own parents, that you will mimic and reproduce mostly unconsciously once mating and being a parent, the way you ve been loved by your mother, father, brothers and sisters that matters a lot in the way you will interract with others. The way you ve been loved  or hated defines your self esteem, what you think you can get, do, and what you think you cant. There are also social classes that have to be taken into consideration.

Whole books have been written on the subject especially in psychogenealogy. We all know what we want, but where we come from defines what we truly can get, period.

Well put, Mr. Freud.

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2010, 12:12:24 PM »
you can see what's going on in this vid: people project their own beliefs and the way they pick someone is based on looks AND what they believe the person could, would be. It's a matter of visual perception, but also of cognitions.

Women want a good looking muscular guy with money, who s autonomous, confident enough -to earn his own money- but not too much, a mix of a beast in bed and a good father with values.

And men want the exact same thing in a woman.  A facially good looking, attractive women who s thin with big boobs, who s autonomous ,confident enough -to earn her own money- but not too much, a mix of a beast in bed and a good mother with values.

Now, there s also the importance of the original model learned from your own parents, that you will mimic and reproduce mostly unconsciously once mating and being a parent, the way you ve been loved by your mother, father, brothers and sisters that matters a lot in the way you will interract with others. The way you ve been loved  or hated defines your self esteem, what you think you can get, do, and what you think you cant. There are also social classes that have to be taken into consideration.

Hmm - good post Uberman. One of your better ones.

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2010, 12:13:19 PM »
Without making shit fancy for the sake of others, I'd just like to bone some whores.

And women just want to fuck guys that are going to give them their times worth.

If a woman looks at you and looks alone say "I'd fuck him," then you meet and the personality gives her even more "I'd fuck him" value... it's just a matter of time before penetration. If she cares enough to meet you and you know how to carry on without creeping her out you got it! Theres no science. Muscles are like the ketchup and lettuce on the hamburger... it's nice but not needed. And some prefer mustand and tomatoes... It's all taste and projection.

There's no need to bust out beakers and pie charts.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2010, 12:31:52 PM »
Uberman, I went to college with this hot space cadet of a chick who said once, "guys always want to eat me out, I don't know why, but they do.." she had a slight nasally voice and the personality of a grape.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #20 on: August 13, 2010, 12:37:23 PM »
lol @ uberman's arrogance..

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #21 on: August 13, 2010, 12:44:46 PM »
you can see what's going on in this vid: people project their own beliefs on others and the way they pick someone is based on looks AND what they believe the person could, would be. It's a matter of visual perception, the recognition of healthy physical attributs, but also a matter of cognitions, mental perceptions, that can be on target or decieving. Intellegent people tend to project on target psychoanalysis of the people they meet while less intelligent people can be lured because they have a lower emotionnal intelligence, they are more naive and gullible. Most of the time they are women who had no father, a father who if present would have taught her what men really think. They re immature, still live in fantasyland , the whole "disney-ducation" with the good prince and princess.
There are also men who ve been raised without a father figure and also believe in the myth of the princess.
Basically when there s a father with enough balls everything is balanced and more realistic.
Every psychological anomaly originates into the lack of a father figure and the overinvestment  of the mother during the development of the pre child, child and adolescent.

I never cared for models of behavior which make no allowance for reflection and self-determination.  Now, I realize that this statement might have you tell me all about my upbringing, but wouldn't the act of analysis indicate a capacity for analysis which is irrespective of your individual experience?

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #22 on: August 13, 2010, 01:12:17 PM »
I never cared for models of behavior which make no allowance for reflection and self-determination.  Now, I realize that this statement might have you tell me all about my upbringing, but wouldn't the act of analysis indicate a capacity for analysis which is irrespective of your individual experience?

You won't recover  :D

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #23 on: August 13, 2010, 01:20:08 PM »
You won't recover  :D

Are you saying I'm damaged goods, bruce?

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #24 on: August 13, 2010, 01:38:39 PM »
Are you saying I'm damaged goods, bruce?

Time to put your mind into a wheelchair... but be sure to leave it outside when entering a club.
 :)