Author Topic: Hot black political bunny analyst for Fox News  (Read 2323 times)

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
Hot black political bunny analyst for Fox News
« on: August 13, 2010, 04:20:42 AM »
Ok, maybe she's not as dope as a hot chick not in politics, but Angela McGlowan gives me wood.

Another reason to watch Fox= Hot, intelligent, educated women that know about politics.

MSNBC= Hideous dykeville women envious of Sarah Palin discussing how armpit shaving is optional.  

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
Re: Hot black political bunny analyst for Fox News
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2010, 08:46:47 AM »
Ok, maybe she's not as dope as a hot chick not in politics, but Angela McGlowan gives me wood.

Another reason to watch Fox= Hot, intelligent, educated women that know about politics.

MSNBC= Hideous dykeville women envious of Sarah Palin discussing how armpit shaving is optional.  

Pics?

AE

• Getbig III
  • Retribution is Certain
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2010, 09:03:07 AM »

Wood for Whorewell.  ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2010, 09:06:25 AM »
McGlowan is running for congress in Miss I think. 

Her appearance on FOX should bolster votes in the south.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2010, 09:12:31 AM »

240 - you are the one screaming at people for not focusing on the economy - yet so far - you have commented on this, palin, and the mosque. 

There are tons of threads about the stim bill, the increasing UE, debt, the national meltdown of entitlements, etc.  You have not posted in one of those threads. 

Why is that?   I think I know the answer. 

AE

• Getbig III
  • Retribution is Certain
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2010, 09:18:18 AM »

She lost her ass. Palin endorsed her but she ran a stupid campaign. Too full of herself to find out the facts or listen to any advisers. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2010, 11:13:56 AM »
240 - you are the one screaming at people for not focusing on the economy - yet so far - you have commented on this, palin, and the mosque. 

There are tons of threads about the stim bill, the increasing UE, debt, the national meltdown of entitlements, etc.  You have not posted in one of those threads. 

Why is that?   I think I know the answer. 

lol

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2010, 03:33:33 PM »
Wood for Whorewell.  ;D

I said Angela McGlowan, not Jaguar Enterprises.  :-X

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2010, 03:42:46 PM »

I agree with 90% of the stuff you post on the economy.  I'm not one to add "attaboy!" posts to threads where I have nothing to contribute.  If I have an opinion, question, or discussion idea, I toss in the post.  If I read "The economy is in shitty shape", I nod my head in agreement and look for something more interesting to post...

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2010, 04:14:24 PM »
I agree with 90% of the stuff you post on the economy.  I'm not one to add "attaboy!" posts to threads where I have nothing to contribute.  If I have an opinion, question, or discussion idea, I toss in the post.  If I read "The economy is in shitty shape", I nod my head in agreement and look for something more interesting to post...
LMAO playing the palin or bush card every 2 seconds IS NOT CONTRIBUTING!!!!!!!!!

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2010, 09:17:49 AM »
Six stfu and stop trying to trick people into clicking on transvestites you fagg.

Fagg is a common insult in America with British origins. Today, in certain parts of Great Britain, somebody may wander up to you and ask you for a fagg. Trust me, whoever asked probably isn't Queer and if you respond as such, you may experience first hand why Michael "The Count" Bisping is so feared in the Eastern Hemisphere.