Author Topic: This Deserves its Own Thread  (Read 5876 times)

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
This Deserves its Own Thread
« on: August 13, 2010, 09:47:06 PM »
This is Goodrums message to me on facebook

Between You and Melvin Goodrum
Melvin Goodrum August 13 at 10:36pm Report
Josh, I honestly don't care about your little tirades against me but it seems as though you simply can't keep my husbands name and pictures out of your mouth and since you've continued to do so, I am going to let you know something.

Do you remember what I said about the 8 dollar prepaid phone?? I used it for phone verification for craigslist. I decided to place a nice little ad for you online that you're needing a male companion ( don't worry the ad's expired now as it only last 7 days). Found a couple of nice guys for you and since you so gladly gave out your address information, I can actually set it up for them to visit your house at 1am in the morning for a casual encounter. But just in case you gave out phony information, I also managed to obtain your father's address as well and cropped out a nice little picture ad for him as well.

Josh, if you want an internet challenge fine. If you want to talk shit about me or post pictures of me, that's fine because I'm the one that you are addressing

But when you mess with my family and friends, thats when the line is crossed. Please do not post any pictures of Chris or contact him. Its not a nice thing to do and you honestly should know better than to mess with folks that have nothing to do with things. If you keep doing what you're doing, you're going to have people knocking at your door and so is your father on any given day I choose

Hope I've made things crystal clear to you. Post it on Getbig or any forum you like as far as this message is concerned but the outcome will remain the same if you post anymore pictures of my husband or contact him or threaten him.

Play nice, Josh. Don't go messing with people's friends or family. You would certainly hate it if your father was getting harrassed for actions that YOU CAUSED AND COULD HAVE PREVENTED.

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Re: This Deserves its Own Thread
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2010, 09:48:43 PM »
oh and here Goodrum, lemme help you, heres my response which Goodrum will post so I will do it for him

Joshua Rehaluk    August 13 at 10:45pm
post my Dad all you want,...like I give 2 shits or like he does---hes more nuts than me. And I love that craigslist thing, thats priceless, I would have backed you up on that idea. Listen, you can post my family, you can call them I dont give 2 fucking shits. Fuck I will personally give you my parents and siblings phone number, ahve a good time. Fukface, I have borderline personality disorder,...I care not and have no feelings for these things. In fact Im gona send this message to my Dad so he can laugh his ass off. Dont fuck with the crazy people Goodrum, we dont care what you post.

And now the door is open for me to really have fun with this Vissy thing. Oh and fag, if you keep wanting to ride out that fake threat thing, feel free, you have met a guy who cares not about anything. Ahahahah this just shows what a coward and a bitch you are---omg this is so funny. My Dad is gonna call Vissy at work for giggles, if you think Im nuts wait til you talk to him. And he's INSANELY PREJUDICE AGAINST FA GS

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2010, 09:49:32 PM »
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

for the win!!!

bench

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2010, 09:51:15 PM »
Goodrum
if you can name the city my Dad lives in I will ship you 500 dollars

and if you can follow it up with an address I will ship you ten thousand dollars

and I will sign a contract stating this

so dont even try and play that game
and lollllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllll lllll if you ever crossed paths with my Dad--you wouldnt heal for 3 months

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2010, 09:52:51 PM »
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

for the win!!!

bench

geezus I hope the guys he got for me are at least cute---I dont need no Vissy look alikes showing up at my door at 1 am

:-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2010, 09:57:45 PM »
here Goodrum, does this answer your question?

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2010, 09:58:58 PM »
It'll be like Left 4 Dead except for queers.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2010, 09:59:24 PM »

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2010, 10:01:59 PM »
here Goodrum, does this answer your question?

:D :D :D
D

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2010, 10:03:17 PM »
a. Goodrum is melting
b. Vissy is melting

c. Who wants to call a timeframe on how long til Goodrum bitches out and calls the authorities on me because he cant take it anymore---Framed pic of Goodrum to who picks the right timeframe.

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2010, 10:09:03 PM »
such interesting messages I get

Man, i was talking to blank and i trained at some of the same places as him, k.....The owner of Powerhouse in Mauldin, S.C. would come back in the back where the bench's were and he would laugh at Goodrum....say how shitty he looked and how fucking dumb his pee Pollen shit was...I would be benching and Andy would throw out a joke about Goodrums's training style.  I saw him wrestle and he loved getting pinned by other men.  Undecided Undecided Vince had a fro when he wrestled and he was the type of guy who would come up and give you advice.   I mean, Goodrum has always been a laughing stock and i am shocked as to how he has not committed suicide, yet.

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2010, 10:10:08 PM »
I was expecting this old getbig classic

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2010, 10:11:56 PM »
all I know is  I could be fat and not lose a pound and I realize no matter what, I crushed Goodrum mentally

of course thats not too hard

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2010, 10:13:31 PM »
See this is one of Vinces biggest problems , he thinks he is smart or clever yet he is neither.

The craiglist prank , really that is school girl stuff but should we expect more from the deluded shitstain that is goodrum..

Now his"antics" where he thinks he is the "man" has snowballed a now the aids infested vissy will have the guts ripped out of him with these pics posted at any chance all for a laugh at Vince.

Vince you caused this and no one else with your constant bullshit and lies..why do you think you are the laughing stock anywhere you go or post ?

Are you really that stupid ? ???

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2010, 10:16:41 PM »
Hahahaha Goodrum getting the shit beat out of him again.  Goodrum you better really suck that shit off the end of vissy's cock tonight.  he is going to be mad at you.  And maybe invest in a mop and vaccum, your place is dirty as a pig pen
No Worries 4 me

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2010, 10:19:01 PM »
can you imagine if Goodrum calls the cops here and cries like a little bitch? Then the cops ask to see the pics I put up and they see the pics of Vissy

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

case thrown out due to law enforcement laughing too much

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2010, 10:20:30 PM »
all I know is  I could be fat and not lose a pound and I realize no matter what, I crushed Goodrum mentally

of course thats not too hard

I am looking forward to Goodrum telling us stories about him training with Big Jessie.  ::) ::) ::)

I look forward to him telling us stories about him and the owners of Duck's Gym.  :-\ :-\ :-\

Maybe and just maybe, we will get the stories of him selling Pee Pollen and getting owned by promoters of who he used to wrestle for and the fro he rocked.  :D

Goodrum tried and failed to get a job at a "Pandora's Box" in Greenville, S.C.  :o He was too weird for them and that is not fucking shocking.
D

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2010, 10:26:14 PM »
I am looking forward to Goodrum telling us stories about him training with Big Jessie.  ::) ::) ::)

I look forward to him telling us stories about him and the owners of Duck's Gym.  :-\ :-\ :-\

Maybe and just maybe, we will get the stories of him selling Pee Pollen and getting owned by promoters of who he used to wrestle for and the fro he rocked.  :D

Goodrum tried and failed to get a job at a "Pandora's Box" in Greenville, S.C.  :o He was too weird for them and that is not fucking shocking.

aiya this gets uglier by the second

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2010, 10:27:10 PM »
Vince: Josh is simply reposting pictures which are already on the internet.  He's not interfering in your daily life by doing so.  Your response was excessive.  Cool down and back off.

Josh: You should keep it between you and your target.  Reposting pictures is harmless enough but you shouldn't be contacting anyone beyond Getbig.

In closing: This whole thing is very peculiar and I fail to understand why people are so fascinated by gay Melvin and his wall-eyed beau.  

NEXT CASE!

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2010, 10:27:25 PM »
LOL Fuckin goodrum is hilarious. I've been on getbig for 5+ years and I haven't seen why everyone hates him or even pays attention to him? I need to see what the fuss is all about. Anyone got some Goodrum quotes or links that can help me hate him? As it is I see no reason to? All I can remember of Goodrum is that he is real. lol I didn't believe in him til he showed up to the Arnold that one year and got spit on by dicksock anythony. Please explain the hate!

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #20 on: August 13, 2010, 10:31:24 PM »
LOL Fuckin goodrum is hilarious. I've been on getbig for 5+ years and I haven't seen why everyone hates him or even pays attention to him? I need to see what the fuss is all about. Anyone got some Goodrum quotes or links that can help me hate him? As it is I see no reason to? All I can remember of Goodrum is that he is real. lol I didn't believe in him til he showed up to the Arnold that one year and got spit on by dicksock anythony. Please explain the hate!

Dude is this shit real or are we in some kind of Matrix? WTF??

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #21 on: August 13, 2010, 10:32:09 PM »
I dont hate him , he is just a plain fucking idiot that makes claims that are always proven to be lies so he gets laughed at..i mean come on look at him , he thinks he is a bodybuilder yet even in his best shape he doesnt look like he has ever seen a gym or diet yet trys to come off as a Vet..THATS WHY HE IS LAUGHED AT BUT HE KEEPS DOING IT SO HE KEEPS GETTING LAUGHED AT.

Jizzacked

« Reply #22 on: August 13, 2010, 10:34:07 PM »
goodrum can pop off with his usual delusional retorts, but the bottom line is when you google his name... just look at the shit show that comes up.  you can't tell me that anyone who contemplates doing business with this man and decides to google him actually follows through with their original intentions.

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: August 13, 2010, 10:34:58 PM »
I dont hate him , he is just a plain fucking idiot that makes claims that are always proven to be lies so he gets laughed at..i mean come on look at him , he thinks he is a bodybuilder yet even in his best shape he doesnt look like he has ever seen a gym or diet yet trys to come off as a Vet..THATS WHY HE IS LAUGHED AT BUT HE KEEPS DOING IT SO HE KEEPS GETTING LAUGHED AT.
I see now. Quite the asshole move indeed. It is pretty funny to think he competes.

Like a never ending black Billy Guns! I get it now.

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: August 13, 2010, 10:45:50 PM »
Vince: Josh is simply reposting pictures which are already on the internet.  He's not interfering in your daily life by doing so.  Your response was excessive.  Cool down and back off.

Josh: You should keep it between you and your target.  Reposting pictures is harmless enough but you shouldn't be contacting anyone beyond Getbig.

In closing: This whole thing is very peculiar and I fail to understand why people are so fascinated by gay Melvin and his wall-eyed beau.  

NEXT CASE!

fair enough I agree

we will focus on ggodrum only from here on