Author Topic: The Expendables was awesome!!!!!!  (Read 4121 times)

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
The Expendables was awesome!!!!!!
« on: August 13, 2010, 11:18:16 PM »
i just saw it and i immediately feel better about life. plus my testosterone levels increased 50% just by watching it. nothing like a bunch of throwing knives, neck breaking, machine gun spraying piss ant soldiers by the dozens and blowing up room fulls of piss ant soldiers with a custom made auto shotgun with explosive shells to have you walking out of the theater feeling like you can kick ass too and take on the world. :D

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
Re: The Expendables was awesome!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2010, 11:21:45 PM »
Wicked just one thing ... My dicks bigger. ;D

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2010, 12:51:18 PM »
Going this afternoon...it's good to be a man in his 30s!!!   8)

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2010, 07:22:21 PM »
Great to see the action guys in one movie. Damn they are getting old. So old sly dosen't even try to fuck the hot chick or even kiss her WTF.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2010, 07:26:08 PM »
it looks great

I just think it is hilarious when the "critics" give it shitty reviews

it's a summer movie made for kicks not for art....why grade it like it trying to be a oscar contender?

sixsixinthemix

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
The Expendables was better than I thought it would be.
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2010, 02:12:53 AM »
:)

sixsixinthemix

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2010, 02:14:00 AM »
Sly must be making BANK     producer director and actor

stratham continues to be bad actor but entertaining as hell so maybe he a good actor?

dolph ftw! lol

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2010, 02:24:19 AM »
Stathams best performances were in Snatch and lockstock and two smoking barrels where he wasn't trying to do an american accent and failing miserably
Sly must be making BANK     producer director and actor

stratham continues to be bad actor but entertaining as hell so maybe he a good actor?

dolph ftw! lol

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2010, 07:22:48 AM »
Saw it last night better than i expected. Even the bad parts made it good. It was almost a parody of the old school stuff.However why was the supreme being an emo junkie? I mean the man is smart as fuck was at mit  for a doctorate of CHemENG. He should of been more of his character from Unisol's. There better be a sequel fast.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2010, 01:10:20 PM »
i just saw it and i immediately feel better about life. plus my testosterone levels increased 50% just by watching it. nothing like a bunch of throwing knives, neck breaking, machine gun spraying piss ant soldiers by the dozens and blowing up room fulls of piss ant soldiers with a custom made auto shotgun with explosive shells to have you walking out of the theater feeling like you can kick ass too and take on the world. :D
the mickey rourke scene where he talks about bosnia is sadly out of place in this movie, imagine someone trying to act.
F

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2010, 02:02:50 PM »
Apparently Van Damme was offered a role and turned it down because it lacked substance  :D

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2010, 03:59:34 PM »
i loved it
w

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2010, 05:56:18 PM »
Apparently Van Damme was offered a role and turned it down because it lacked substance  :D

Van damme missed the boat 10 yrs ago, he should of taken sly up on his offer, it topped the box office.

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2010, 05:58:39 PM »
Has anyone noticed that the general Test level of Americans has gone down since the golden years of action flicks of the 80's and early 90's???
You Can't Do It!!!

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2010, 08:54:47 PM »

Young American males NEEDED this movie!!!

Just saw it tonight with my father in law, felt like i was back in the 80s/90's

But i was surprised there was no nekkidness, All the bad ass action movies back in the day had some nekkedness!

Guess all the test was used up for all the awesome fight scenes! 

The underground fight scene - WOW!!!!

Alex23

« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2010, 09:22:49 PM »

LOL!!!!!!!

Young American males NEEDED this movie!!!
Just saw it tonight with my father in law, felt like i was back in the 80s/90's

Absolutely. When real men like Stallone take charge and the gay casting director craving the androgynous boy look are left out, good things happen.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2010, 09:29:47 PM »

I wish I could go up to stallone and just say "THANK YOU"  - The action hero must live on!

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2010, 09:43:39 PM »

and Sly did approach Steven Seagal as well..

But honestly I wouldn't want to have Van Damme and Steven in the movie.. I think they're just not hardcore enough..

Imagine Van Damme scoring on the ladies with his split kick and Steven doing the buddha-jujitsu on the enemy soldiers... FAILED !!
I am a mini beast

LurkyLurker

• Getbig III
  • Advices
« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2010, 10:27:01 PM »
Actually, nudity was rare in 80's action flicks- Commando, Predator, Rambo, Cobra- I don't remember nudity in any of those.

Sir Bigness

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Get busy Living, or get busy Dying!!
« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2010, 10:37:28 PM »
Heard it's good!! Can't wait to se it!!

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2010, 11:48:11 PM »
Actually, nudity was rare in 80's action flicks- Commando, Predator, Rambo, Cobra- I don't remember nudity in any of those.

I stand corrected!

But it did exist in movies like, Conan, Cyborg, Double Impact, and I dunno why I'm convinced Commando had nudity lol

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: August 16, 2010, 06:40:48 AM »
talks are already happening about a sequel. Sly said he spoke to van Damme the other day and said I told you so. (that the movie would go down well) Van Damme said I know, so he knows he made a mistake by turning Sly down. so look for him to be in number 2! His best work has probably been in later movies, In hell was brutal, no split kicks and so was universal soldier 3, he was proper badass in that.
and Sly did approach Steven Seagal as well..

But honestly I wouldn't want to have Van Damme and Steven in the movie.. I think they're just not hardcore enough..

Imagine Van Damme scoring on the ladies with his split kick and Steven doing the buddha-jujitsu on the enemy soldiers... FAILED !!

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #22 on: August 16, 2010, 08:07:22 AM »
talks are already happening about a sequel. Sly said he spoke to van Damme the other day and said I told you so. (that the movie would go down well) Van Damme said I know, so he knows he made a mistake by turning Sly down. so look for him to be in number 2! His best work has probably been in later movies, In hell was brutal, no split kicks and so was universal soldier 3, he was proper badass in that.
Lol it's pretty sad that by 2011 the biggest action star in the world will be a seniors citizen.Nothing creepier than a guy going after a girl 35 years his junior, fuck he better check and make sure it ain't his granddaughter.

Colby

• Getbig II
« Reply #23 on: August 16, 2010, 08:22:12 AM »
I saw it and was seriously jacked up afterwards.  I sat there for a few minutes and caught my breath.  We should pull our troops out of Iraq and send Sly and crew over there.  That freaking shotgun was awesome! If you saw it you know what I'm talking about.

LurkyLurker

• Getbig III
  • Advices
« Reply #24 on: August 16, 2010, 01:14:04 PM »
I stand corrected!

But it did exist in movies like, Conan, Cyborg, Double Impact, and I dunno why I'm convinced Commando had nudity lol

Had it been filmed a decade later, a nude Alyssa Milano wouldn't have been such a bad thing...