Author Topic: Salvatore "the Salvation"  (Read 31108 times)

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
so when is the ceremony for the deceased? And will there be a "kissy face" eulogy, and at the end hair gel packets will be dispensed, with a obligatory dowsing of the head, so that we all can be in the fragrant remembrance of JNN?

And will there be 'pomade' for the 'brothers' that can't really use hair gel because their hair is not 'designed' for it ?

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
so when is the ceremony for the deceased? And will there be a "kissy face" eulogy, and at the end hair gel packets will be dispensed, with a obligatory dowsing of the head, so that we all can be in the fragrant remembrance of JNN?

I would attend the ceremony, dressed up as a metro, emo, eyeliner wearing twink...solely out of respect.

;D

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
And will there be 'pomade' for the 'brothers' that can't really use hair gel because their hair is not 'designed' for it ?

Shit, I forgot. There should be! "Sportin' Waves", "Dax Hair grease", is the only way to go...boy when I had hair, you didn't want to get to close, you'd get seasick from all the WAVES....

I would attend the ceremony, dressed up as a metro, emo, eyeliner wearing twink...solely out of respect.

;D
Minus the eyeliner, you might shed a tear, mussing it up, and thereby not comforming to the JNN statutes of "classically-obnoxiously standing out from the crowd, yet comforming to society"  

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
Minus the eyeliner, you might shed a tear, mussing it up, and thereby not comforming to the JNN statutes of "classically-obnoxiously standing out from the crowd, yet comforming to society"  

In the immortal words of Lesley Gore....It's my party and I'll cry if I want to.

IT'S MY PARTY
Lesley Gore

Nobody knows where my Johnny has gone
Judy left the same time
Why was he holding her hand
When he's supposed to be mine

It's my party, and I'll cry if I want to
Cry if I want to, cry if I want to
You would cry too if it happened to you

Playin' my records, keep dancin' all night
Leave me alone for a while
'Till Johnny's dancin' with me
I've got no reason to smile

------ LEAD BREAK ------

Judy and Johnny just walked through the door
Like a queen with her king
Oh what a birthday surprise
Judy's wearin' his ring

Parker

• Getbig V
In the immortal words of Lesley Gore....It's my party and I'll cry if I want to.

IT'S MY PARTY
Lesley Gore

Nobody knows where my Johnny has gone
Judy left the same time
Why was he holding her hand
When he's supposed to be mine

Playin' my records, keep dancin' all night
Leave me alone for a while
'Till Johnny's dancin' with me
I've got no reason to smile

------ LEAD BREAK ------

Judy and Johnny just walked through the door
Like a queen with her king
Oh what a birthday surprise
Judy's wearin' his ring

This will be sung by JCVD, chorus by the Gotti Sons, and a "kissy face" salute by the attendees

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
there is no ceremony until the name change happens

there will be, however, a pic of me (after tanning) in my new favorite underwear tonight

Parker

• Getbig V

there will be, however, a pic of me (after tanning) in my new favorite underwear tonight
Don't be offended if I skip the "viewing"...BayGBM can give details, if he is so inclined...

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV

Well....let's get this party started.

;D

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Parker, You and the rest of us GetBiggers will be back here just to see the HUMOR in it all.

JNN is one heck of a funny guy who makes us all think of ourselves as individuals because what we see in him, is a part of all of us which we really don't want to see at all. (Thanks, Doc!)

JNN is so 'straight' out honest, that we hate or dislike him for his honesty .....  while others love him for his same revealing personality.

If JNN had the confidence it would take to become an on-stage comedian, he would make millions standing up there in his white, in-vogue skivvies and undersized muscle shirt while making fun of himself and thereby causing each of us to look deep inside for our own bit of craziness and insecurities.

Sort of like the new Don Rickles but with a self psychological rendering .....  or that guy who never gets no respect for you guys and gals who don't want to consider self diagnosis.

He could say shit that may be offensive to some of us but I can almost guarantee that we'd all be back just to see if we could really figure him out and learn more about ourselves in the process.

Parker, you will return!

JNN is an act! ANd a great one at that!

PS... Help on this submission was provided by my MD Shrink poker playing doctors who love reading this board and think we're all a bit whacko within the cranium.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011

It's almost 5pm here in Hawaii so it's got to be around 11:00pm where you are.

I'm still waiting. (no homo)

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
It's almost 5pm here in Hawaii so it's got to be around 11:00pm where you are.

I'm still waiting. (no homo)

i'll have something up after i shower in a bit ;)

EDIT: ACTUALLY- THERE WILL BE NO NEW PIX UNTIL THE NAME CHANGE IS MADE!!!

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
JNN, Unlike yourself I'm not aware of ever purchasing a piece of designer named clothing during my entire lifetime as I only dress for comfort and end up with Levi and Wrangler labeled stuff.

Then someone gave me a couple of $130 Tommy Bahama shirts that feel comfortable and look great until I threw them in the wash and they now look and feel like shit.

Then nieces in the clothing business gave me some "True Religion" Levi looking trou that priced out way over $600 and I always get compliments on these pants which I am not used to because I've  always been a Levi sort of  guy who never realized that anyone was even aware of what kind of trousers another person was wearing.

But the other night there was a long line of dressed up people waiting to get into a trendy night club here in Vegas  and I was wearing my True Religion trou and my Tommy B dress shirt and was given immediate access without having to wait in line for 45 minutes.

And 3 hours later the same happened at the Playboy Club. No cover. No wait in line.

I never realized that fancy pants were so important in LV and now I have become sort of a designer label asshole and family members own a shop that sells/distributes that stuff so I get it either free or damn cheap.

So now I save my Levis for weddings and funerals.

Just last night my niece asked me what clothes I wanted as they are getting rid of the summer stuff in preparation for their "winter-line" and I said, "You decide" cause I had no idea what to ask for.

Now I am inclined to dress to impress but I got no idea what "impresses" and I don't want to admit my fashion stupidity to Alice.

To get to the point, what is IN and what is OUT these days clothing wise? And how and when did a pair of pants become so important and recognizable and allow immediate access to trendy night spots?

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
Well....let's get this party started.

;D
Wow. This man needs to be stopped.
G

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
i'll have something up after i shower in a bit ;)

EDIT: ACTUALLY- THERE WILL BE NO NEW PIX UNTIL THE NAME CHANGE IS MADE!!!

The Salivator?

johnnynoname

• Getbig V

che

• Getbig V
THE SALVATION

:D OMG Salvation that has to be one of the gayest greatest pic of you I have ever seen  ;D.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
A side comment here which some of you military guys might appreciate.

First day at USMC Boot Camp, your DI issues you skivvies (nothing like those JNN is wearing).

USMC skivvies are similar to square cut boxer shorts.

But you took what your DI gave you and you never questioned  the fact that you wear 32's and he gave you 40's. (The only size that was left if your were at the end of that Book Camp skivvie issue line).

And you had to sign for them skivvies because even though you thought that they were yours, they really continued to be government property.

So I had to wear a belt under my trouser belt just to to hold up my skivvies until someone sent me a pair of suspenders just prior to graduation.

You wouldn't appreciate boot camp , JNN, so just be thankful that you're a civilian who can pick and choose your very own designer shorts (skivvies) and proudly display them for all to see if and when you choose to do so.

We who wore skivvies fought for your right to do just that.

But try it in a foreign country and you'd probably be arrested.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
stunt,

you're a good guy BUT....

...have you ever posted something that wasn't the length of a book?

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
Wow. This man needs to be stopped.

For the record...in Illinois, nothing worthwhile lives south of Naperville.

;D

Time to ungay this thread.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V

;D

UNGAY?!??!?!?

dude- i'm like a shredded pat benetar
what man wouldn't want that?

Parker

• Getbig V

;D

I forgot her name, but i remember her ass...

When I get cut up, I'm gonna buy a pair of those underwear...

newmom

Just because you have a mustache and the body of a 14-year old boy, doesn't mean I want to tongue punch your chocolate starfish spinster.

;D

the nerve >:( >:( ;D

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
I forgot her name, but i remember her ass...

When I get cut up, I'm gonna buy a pair of those underwear...

http://www.skiviez.com/Catalog/Mens-Underwear/Products/6190521/Pink/Timoteo-Super-Low-Brief.underwear

they are AWESOME

"Timoteo" are becoming my favorite new brand

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
JNN, ahhhh, no!

But that's not an honest answer so let me elaborate in an effort to answer your question more specifically.

Back in the 70's we were on a Safari a short distance from the Svengali Plain when Theresa was attacked by a rapid buffelo which forced us to set up camp while the emergency helicopter was on it's way to rush her back to some civilized hospital.

So I had some time to kill and decided to write a short book.

More to come but right now I gotta get to the gym

Thanks for asken, JNN/

To be continues....

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
UNGAY?!??!?!?

dude- i'm like a shredded pat benetar
what man wouldn't want that?

BayGBM
Sementaster
Xerxes
Puggylist669