Author Topic: A group of tough guys pick on the wrong guy  (Read 6369 times)

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
Re: A group of tough guys pick on the wrong guy
« Reply #25 on: August 21, 2010, 01:41:54 AM »
Actually he did.

99% of people wouldn't have gotten out of the car to battle these guys. You wouldn't of either so please ::)
Regardless of him not ko ing any of them you can bet he left some nice scars and dents in those morons face and bodies. He got the better of 5 guys, alone, so props to him.

Haha........yeah he really showed them.........they probably went home with a few bruises and that's about it.  No one had any broken dones or broke knee caps or broken craniums, it's obvious.  You'd have probably pissed yourself just driving by those idiots huh?   ::)

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
  • "It's all a bunch of shit, I say fuck it" - DF
« Reply #26 on: August 21, 2010, 01:57:26 AM »
He didn't even hurt anyone enough to incapacitate them and ends up running away. Yah he sure taught those guys a lesson ::)

That's what I thought, but then when they walk away they look all dejected and get in their cars a bit embarrassed and don't cause anymore trouble, which is quite satisfying. 5 minutes earlier they wanted to kill every car they saw, but baseball bat guy stole their mojo.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #27 on: August 21, 2010, 09:19:34 AM »
sigh...those guys would be dead in pakistan....because of that video...he coulda merely gotton out of his car..shot them all and the police wouldn't have bothered touching him...

sometimes the law protects criminals like those
carpe` vaginum!

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #28 on: August 21, 2010, 09:20:31 AM »
Haha........yeah he really showed them.........they probably went home with a few bruises and that's about it.  No one had any broken dones or broke knee caps or broken craniums, it's obvious.  You'd have probably pissed yourself just driving by those idiots huh?   ::)

McAnusLicker can you show us that tape you have beating up those 10 guys because they took your autographed copy of Colt Magazine out of your car. Show us all how a half-wit would have handled this.
No Worries 4 me

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #29 on: August 22, 2010, 01:45:54 AM »
I would have used my superior brain power on these fools.  Drive away slowly, as show...then gain about 70feet of distance, thrown it in reverse, and crushed that fool.  Then drive off.
Getting out is utterly pointless, with 5 people there.

Even better, I wouldn't be in a situation where I'm driving through some trashy part of town...thereby avoiding this entirely.
N

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #30 on: August 22, 2010, 01:51:02 AM »
serious question here :

I do not know what that guy had : alluminium baseball bat or an alluminium bar .. nor do I have experience hitting or getting hit by any of them

how is it possible to get hit with one and ot fall down or get your head smashed ?

I can knock someone out no problem but with a bat I would guess it would do much more damage ..

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #31 on: August 22, 2010, 02:34:09 AM »
serious question here :

I do not know what that guy had : alluminium baseball bat or an alluminium bar .. nor do I have experience hitting or getting hit by any of them

how is it possible to get hit with one and ot fall down or get your head smashed ?

I can knock someone out no problem but with a bat I would guess it would do much more damage ..

::)

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: August 22, 2010, 07:45:54 AM »
I would have used my superior brain power on these fools.  Drive away slowly, as show...then gain about 70feet of distance, thrown it in reverse, and crushed that fool.  Then drive off.
Getting out is utterly pointless, with 5 people there.

Even better, I wouldn't be in a situation where I'm driving through some trashy part of town...thereby avoiding this entirely.

Theres a greater chance of actually killing someone like that and going to jail for a long fucking time.  I think he just wanted to injure them enough to shut them up.

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #33 on: August 22, 2010, 07:52:40 AM »
Where is Clint Eastwood at a time like this.