Author Topic: MATT T won the light-middleweight at the canadian nationals !  (Read 18651 times)

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
Re: MATT T won the light-middleweight at the canadian nationals !
« Reply #100 on: August 16, 2010, 03:10:18 PM »
care to explain why some white dude is holding your legs ?

You're retarded

LMV

• Getbig III
  • Time Out
« Reply #101 on: August 16, 2010, 03:14:47 PM »
You're retarded

so i guess those are yours then

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #102 on: August 16, 2010, 03:21:01 PM »
  Congrats

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #103 on: August 16, 2010, 06:51:14 PM »
If Matt puts about 10lbs on his legs he will be a pro by next year....Crazy conditioning
You Can't Do It!!!

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #104 on: August 16, 2010, 06:56:51 PM »
Will he be competing in the international special olympics now?

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: August 16, 2010, 07:04:48 PM »
Will he be competing in the international special olympics now?
hhaa yes show, this guy has been ridiculed for years but now since he looks good in a thong the board is kissing his striated glutes.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #106 on: August 17, 2010, 05:09:52 AM »
hhaa yes show, this guy has been ridiculed for years but now since he looks good in a thong the board is kissing his striated glutes.

Perfect example of what this board has become, mass.  This guy has always had a good build, but is a first class ass-clown and has some of the dumbest posts in the history of the board.....now a bunch of jerkwads want to cuddle up to his nutsack incase he "turns pro."  ::)
hahaha

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #107 on: August 17, 2010, 06:52:02 AM »
Matt, since you're a PVL athlete, do you know what PVL actually stands for? I've never figured it out. Someone once said it stood for Private Labels or Private Labs but i don't think that's it lol

Penis Virility Laboratories
Deep Tissue Massage

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #108 on: August 17, 2010, 07:31:13 AM »

You can be an assclown and look good.  Matt is a perfect example.  No doubting he looks great and many have congratulated him, but if minds were physiques, he would be an NPC bantam weight going to war for the top spot.

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Sponsored by: PVL Sports Nutrition
« Reply #109 on: August 17, 2010, 01:31:00 PM »
Matt, since you're a PVL athlete, do you know what PVL actually stands for? I've never figured it out. Someone once said it stood for Private Labels or Private Labs but i don't think that's it lol

Performance Vitality Longevity

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #110 on: August 17, 2010, 01:32:47 PM »

Damn! That was a 10 year old mystery you just unlocked for me  :D

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #111 on: August 17, 2010, 03:48:18 PM »
your outer sweep is fine, if u brought up your inner quads your legs would look sooooo much bigger!

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #112 on: August 17, 2010, 05:08:56 PM »
Perfect example of what this board has become, mass.  This guy has always had a good build, but is a first class ass-clown and has some of the dumbest posts in the history of the board.....now a bunch of jerkwads want to cuddle up to his nutsack incase he "turns pro."  ::)
hahaha

Exactly, he does have a good physique, but now everyone is kissing his ass!! Haha, the irony, the problem with this dude and I remember going back to the Shawn Ray forums is this tool is one of the most insecure individuals with the "look," at me attitude, but could NEVER take any negative criticism.

Kind of like the girl who only fishes for positive comments knowing that is most likely what she's going to get and she knows it, it's just she is too insecure and likes a bunch of "nobodies," kissing her ass.

But in Matts' case he only has his physique as of now, nothing else!

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: August 17, 2010, 05:15:10 PM »
MattT will never be a PRO, mark my words .

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #114 on: August 17, 2010, 05:21:37 PM »
MattT you just did good in a bodybuilding show, what are you going to do now?

Im going to Dubai, India!

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #115 on: August 17, 2010, 06:16:42 PM »
MattT will never be a PRO, mark my words .

If they once again start giving out more than 1 pro card at the Canada's he could very well reach pro status.

When you have little tits like this guy Jocelyn Jean placing top 10 at 202 pro shows, who is over 40, Matt could easily crush this guy within a few years.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #116 on: August 17, 2010, 07:50:51 PM »

Exactly, he does have a good physique, but now everyone is kissing his ass!! Haha, the irony, the problem with this dude and I remember going back to the Shawn Ray forums is this tool is one of the most insecure individuals with the "look," at me attitude, but could NEVER take any negative criticism.

Kind of like the girl who only fishes for positive comments knowing that is most likely what she's going to get and she knows it, it's just she is too insecure and likes a bunch of "nobodies," kissing her ass.

But in Matts' case he only has his physique as of now, nothing else!

I don't think it's kissing his ass. He won a pretty high level show and it's just giving him credit. He takes a lot of shit but never really seems to meltdown and never gives up and just keeps plugging along. If he left the board entirely because of all the crap we give him he'd be criticized for being a pussy and not being able to take the heat.

Remember how much shit Steve Namat use to get but he never gave up and never backed down. After a while you earn a little respect. There's a lot of folks here like that such as Arvilla and JNN that went through the ringer but never gave up.

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: August 17, 2010, 09:25:15 PM »

my buddy was pvl western canadian distributor for 6 years. he is leaving Calgary to stay with Jim (pvl owner) tomorrow for 2 months.  he says it stands for 'Premium Vital Labs'. but then again, he also called it 'pretty volumptuous labia'

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #118 on: August 17, 2010, 09:46:09 PM »
Matt T has always got alot of shit on here but he seems like a decent dude and has maybe the best (non natty) build on getbig

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #119 on: August 17, 2010, 10:23:08 PM »
I don't think it's kissing his ass. He won a pretty high level show and it's just giving him credit. He takes a lot of shit but never really seems to meltdown and never gives up and just keeps plugging along. If he left the board entirely because of all the crap we give him he'd be criticized for being a pussy and not being able to take the heat.

Remember how much shit Steve Namat use to get but he never gave up and never backed down. After a while you earn a little respect. There's a lot of folks here like that such as Arvilla and JNN that went through the ringer but never gave up.

I'm sorry, but Steve, Arvilla and JNN seem like cool guys, MattT, however, is not. Dude is pretty much full of himself and to me, sends off a vibe, at 28, yet to outgrow.

For whatever reason, he might be okay in person, but going by his posts and this is dating back to 2003 or so, the persona in the posts are all "look at me," kind of attitude.

Again, I don't know Matt personally, just going by how he carries himself here.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: August 18, 2010, 03:43:16 AM »

I'm sorry, but Steve, Arvilla and JNN seem like cool guys, MattT, however, is not. Dude is pretty much full of himself and to me, sends off a vibe, at 28, yet to outgrow.

For whatever reason, he might be okay in person, but going by his posts and this is dating back to 2003 or so, the persona in the posts are all "look at me," kind of attitude.

Again, I don't know Matt personally, just going by how he carries himself here.

You may be right. I don't really follow his posts that close. He just seem to give updates on his life. Remember people use to think Steve and Mike were pretty full of themselves always posting pics fishing for comments. And that would usually bother me anywhere else except here because this is a bodybuilding board and it just sort of comes with the territory.

But, again, you may be right. I, personally, have never seen him attack anybody or display undue arrogance.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: August 18, 2010, 03:46:21 AM »
:o

Now this Big Dick Bob character. Him I don't get. Has thousands of posts logged but most of them are just blank or non sequitur images.

Doesn't really bother or annoy me. Just seems odd. Maybe there's some inside joke I'm not privy to.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #122 on: August 18, 2010, 04:04:52 AM »
Now this Big Dick Bob character. Him I don't get. Has thousands of posts logged but most of them are just blank or non sequitur images.

Doesn't really bother or annoy me. Just seems odd. Maybe there's some inside joke I'm not privy to.

LOL, i was thinking the exact same thing today....

It's not even a funny gimmick or anything, he's just "there", lol.

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: August 18, 2010, 11:10:44 AM »

maybe it's a way for the posts he's interested in to show in his reply section so they are easier to follow.

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Sponsored by: PVL Sports Nutrition
« Reply #124 on: August 18, 2010, 06:53:32 PM »
Was on the news this past Monday just recapping the show.