Author Topic: UFO:dan akroid.....new video....new evidence  (Read 4782 times)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
UFO:dan akroid.....new video....new evidence
« on: August 15, 2010, 01:58:03 AM »
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8524267568796529301#docid=-8993422112864357113

i'm not gonna bother with more than that anymore...its usually devout muslims or jesus freaks that dont wanna believe
carpe` vaginum!

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Re: UFO:dan akroid.....new video....new evidence
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2010, 02:02:50 AM »
Ayk

royd

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2010, 09:54:04 AM »
Ayk

royd

Ayk = Yak

Royd = Roid

Aykroid = anti steroids?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2010, 10:18:08 AM »
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8524267568796529301#docid=-8993422112864357113

i'm not gonna bother with more than that anymore...its usually devout muslims or jesus freaks that dont wanna believe

cool video but not new

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2010, 12:35:58 PM »
Dan was a conehead was he not?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2010, 11:36:19 PM »
it is very important to realize that we have been visited for million of years by other living beings aka extra terestrials,,most of humanity is ready for the 'big secret' to be revealed,,most humans know its is stupid to think in terms of we are only beings in the universe which is enormous and also have many dimentions,,a black hole is a short way between 2  glaxies but also between 2 different dimentions,,the human brain as a whole especially the church is yet to be completey ready but in time it will come,,

the human animal is a result of interference in the dna chain of grown monkeys,,this intierference was made by extra terrestrial who were not havitants of planet earth,,it is all over the bible too in many different dipictions,,all through the human bible there are descriptions and paintings in ancestor land caves and much much more ,,

so my friends,,the monkeys on planet earth had interference in the dna chain that human animal call EVOLUTION,,this interference created what you know now days as human being,,a primitive one ofcourse but never the less a human being,,

this is also part of the reason extra terestrials are never up to destroy human kind or kill the planet earth ,,would you kill your grand son? would you kill your dog? hell you woudnt even kill your fish pet,,thats the exact same way with them ,,they at times ,,many times so call kidnap human animal for diff experiements and changes in dna + taking and giving something that is not yet clear to society of human animal as a whole,,

those human beings created their own way of living ,,,created relegion ,,created a lot of things,,they chose most likley be guidance from the extra terestrials who arrived here that the hebrew relegion will be the chosen one again for reasons not known to human animal,,most likley because that was the first connection between alien civilisation and monkey females ,,they impregnent them as in dna evolution and aramic was most likley something they put into use by the new beings known as HUMAN kind,, thats how the hebrew people became the chosen ones,,through many many 1000s of years ..their god was simply a space ship with extra terrestrials who were a little more interfering than the usual ufo sightings you see now days,,

then along came jesus of nazareth,,jesus of nazareth was mary son ,,he was a jew but also was the son of god,,the god who came from the skys in the form of an angel ,,that angel was an extra terestrial ,,most liley from a different look and different GENETICS make up,,jesus along the years sculpter his ways into new elegion based on the kind of extra terestrials who were half his blood thus creating a new relegion called christianity which after all for the human animal is excaxt same thing as jewdaizm since we are all earthlinks with some genetic transformation made by extra terrestrials,,

and thats my friend,,the story ,,the story church can not accept as of yet but is defenitely getting more open to due to the floating of cases all over the world known to us as planet earth,,

they do not interfer much,,hardly ever ,,they let us play it as a planet ,,everything goes ,,the interference will become visible to the human animal ONLY if human animal is about to destroy planet earth ,,that will most likley wont happen by human actions though but more of a slow degrading in time and by then human animal will be living on planet mars and beyond,,

dimentional travel and talk is too complicated to even try to explain to the human animal because first it needs to officialy accept that there are other livign forms who been here for million of  years ,,if they wanted to finish us we would be finished ,,we are like ants to them ,,they dont interfer greatly because we are THEIR CREATION ,,they are OUR GOD,,

now,,yes there is GOD OF UNIVERSE ,,he is their god too ,,it is not something the human animal eye can see ,,it is  more a spirit ,,the creation of the unoverse is in the form of this spirit ,,the matter and anti matter as a whole is GOD,,everything under him is just  dust ,,particals of nutrions and electrons,,human animals is just part of the chain that luckily was interfered million of years ago with more advanced genetic and became what we know now days as the human kind or as gh15 calls it the human animal..the reason i call us human animals is  because dogs are sometimes much better than humans ,,our worst behavior is what put us as animals and thus oru best brains can not cover for the worst behavior,,thus we are human animals also known as human kind,,

1947 rosewell was real ,,area 51 was real ,,now its diff location actually 2 diff locations,,the goverment as a wholel the way you know it dont have much clue  aka the president level is not top secutiry enough to deal with this ,,it is military top level clearances that are not at the level of the civilian commander in cheif that put on his president clothes for 4-8 years in americana,,its also above the usa that is falling apart ,,it is a earth phenoomenon that will be called phenomenon till they decide to reveal themselves to the masses at one point same time ,,they already have to the top military clearances since we shot them down ,,we interacted with them ,,and they interacted with us ,,we reverse enginered to our ability a number of their transport vehicles,, it is the highest secret in the earthlings workd history ,,it is  more important than anything btu yet the ones who hold this secret will pay with their lives the moment this secret will be revealed officially ,,the human animal instinct will not let them go with out being accountable  thus  most likley will suffer the death panetly or life in prison depending on where trials held ,,most likley it wont be held in americana so it will be life in prison,,

there is much  much more to say ,,then again ,,many earthlings are ate a tranformation stage ,,they only now start accepting the idea ,,and in addition still either scared to death or woudl try to make fun of it ,,it is very delicate thing that needs to be injecteed slowly just like you inject 400mg of test into your ass,,its a matter of your right as human animal to know where you came  from and who you are,,

it shall be introduced in time ,,might be long time but there is no run,,you cant run from such a thing,,there are as i said many reason for not doing it  now ,,they and they are MANY do nto want it yet,,we do not want it either in the highest levels that are part of military not of goverment,,not to forget ,,the goverment in americana is just for the show ,,for dealing with the earthlings ,,it has nothing to do with the real top secret issues such as this case,,majstic 12 through the years became majestic 8,,those 8 individual are NOT CIVILIANS,,those 8 will also be the ones who get the penatlys in time,,

this phenomenon is completely and utterly dealt with in a diff way than any other business,,the goverment only give money for unknown projects ,,billions of it go to this section of the usa military,,

the best example for you earthlings to understand this approach is the following: you knowo how you in americana are scared to death from police? yes civilian police,,you drive your cars and see cops ,,you shake in your pants immidialtly reduce speed and check you have everything in tact,,you know that feelings when you see police pull next to you in americana ,,they have no experience and not even proper training in some caes yet you the civilican is scared to death ,,youll never open your car door because you will get shot even if you didnt do nothing wrong it will be end result of the police cop pulling gun out and if you dont get in car shoot you or taser you ,,,now this is how the goverment is cared of the chain in the military who operate this thing,,anyone who interfer unless sound liek comlete lunatic  will be killed and have an accident hapen to him ,,only when the masses come out and talk about it is when the power of you as earthlings get stronger ,,same as the mexicanos go out against police in groups to demonstrate and the police suddenly dont look so scary ,, thats how its been kept out of the goverment hands,,and only specific cells know about it in the highest command in the military ,,has nothing to do with civilians thank to good ole harry truman,,

there is no need to finish this posting with may god help us all ,,simply because it already helped us all,,it made us from monkeys into human animals by the interference of outside forces known as EXTRA TERESTRIALS ,,yet to be completely understood even to this day ,,have many diff ascpects from dimention traveling to  glaxyy traveling,,they want no hardm to us ,,if they did we would be cooked,,they do nto disturbe ...they just watch a puppy growing,,interfer when needed in the chain of growth ,,minize interference with goverment as a whole and do it more as due to being crashed and coptured,,

in time my friends ,,in time ,,

*** not to be posted on other boards!  this is for  getbig.com only,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

caseyviator

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2010, 06:03:32 AM »
WOW!!!  1000% CORRECT AND VERY WELL PUT

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2010, 06:11:12 AM »
I didn't realize gh15 was mildly retarded.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2010, 06:23:59 AM »
I didn't realize gh15 was mildly retarded.

Maybe he gets a big thrill from thinking people will read that.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2010, 06:35:26 AM »
Maybe he gets a big thrill from thinking people will read that.

I made it thru a quarter of the first paragraph and nodded off....twice.

kevinf

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2010, 09:49:58 PM »
I always enjoy your UFO posts Toxic, always some interesting shit

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2010, 10:58:48 AM »
Interesting stuff.

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2010, 05:29:30 PM »
Ayk

royd

^^ Great disappointment over failure of sequel.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2010, 02:17:37 AM »

^^ Great disappointment over failure of sequel.

The Wrath of Mom is currently in preproduction planning.  ;)

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2010, 04:19:16 AM »
The Wrath of Mom is currently in preproduction planning.  ;)

You know about the Wrath of Mom!?!?
And I thought I was the sole "Trekkie" of the Dr. Detroit franchise.

I'd rather have Doc-D2 than a Ghosbusters 3.

;D

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2010, 06:28:01 AM »
I always enjoy your UFO posts Toxic, always some interesting shit

thanx mate...speaking of!

if u dont wanna watch the whole thing..watch from min 4:14

carpe` vaginum!