Author Topic: This man is the toughest IFBB Pro  (Read 3352 times)

Boost

• Getbig V
This man is the toughest IFBB Pro
« on: August 17, 2010, 07:14:08 AM »
Apart from being the biggest goofball in bodybuilding, he's also the toughest.

Anyone familiar with elite level wrestling will realise that he's the real deal. It ain't no joke.

Toughest training schedules in the world.

Andy Haman was an all American team member and State Champion in wrestling. He compiled a high school record 210-0-10 and went on to the University of Iowa to wrestle for the Iowa Hawkeyes. While there he was a National freestyle champion, Olympic sport Festival Champion and World runner-up in wrestling as a Varsity team member of 4 National Championship Wrestling Teams Coached by the infamous Dan Gable

5"11 270lb Andy Haman

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: This man is the toughest IFBB Pro
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2010, 07:21:52 AM »
fuck him and the horse he rode in on.

"It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt"--Anonymous

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2010, 07:24:51 AM »
strong dude, 40 something, has a family and kids, aint taking this shit that serious, wiggs take a chill pill.

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2010, 07:30:13 AM »
fuck him and the horse he rode in on.

"It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt"--Anonymous
says the man with the 12inc arms behind the key board ::) looks like a cool dude to hang with 
p

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2010, 07:33:44 AM »
says the man with the 12inc arms behind the key board ::) looks like a cool dude to hang with  

12 inch arms?  LMAO, Not in this lifetime  Says the the man with the a 52in forehead, Sony called they're ready to box and ship you Mr. Bravia.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2010, 07:35:01 AM »
strong dude, 40 something, has a family and kids, aint taking this shit that serious, wiggs take a chill pill.

He is a douchebag.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2010, 09:28:38 AM »
WIGGS! I gotta disagree with ya here. I guess you never have met Andy in person.

He's a great guy and I know you would agree if you ever met him.

Why the hate for Andy, Wiggs? Kind of unlike you to hate anyone.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2010, 09:48:44 AM »
WIGGS! I gotta disagree with ya here. I guess you never have met Andy in person.

He's a great guy and I know you would agree if you ever met him.

Why the hate for Andy, Wiggs? Kind of unlike you to hate anyone.

And you know Andy personally?  He's a fraud in every sense of the word.  He will fuck over anyone in order to get ahead.  He's posted a video of him benching 500lbs with fake plates (I know the guy that made them).  He has doctors out in California who prescribe all his shit for him.  He spends more on GH than people in this thread spend on food in a year. He'll point blank look at you in the face and claim he's natural.   ::)  Great guy though! LOL. 

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2010, 10:00:33 AM »
andy is a loser and an attention whore.........NO ONE is entertained by his stupid posing routines.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2010, 10:04:15 AM »
Thanks, Mc. Sounds like a personal vendetta and a valid description of a good number of bodybuilders and athletes in general; but I gotta admit that I've never seen that side of Andy.

"He's only as bad as you want him to be!" (Might be appropriate here.)

BUT .... I gotta admit that I am always prone to see the good in others and tend to overlook what others say is bad about most individuals.

As a matter of fact, I can honestly say that I've only met three individuals in the bodybuilding game whom I consider to be despicable characters.

And "NO ... you are not one of them". (Politley stated!)

I guess that's from listening to what Thumper said while I was a kid in knickers.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2010, 10:09:12 AM »
And you know Andy personally?  He's a fraud in every sense of the word.  He will fuck over anyone in order to get ahead.  He's posted a video of him benching 500lbs with fake plates (I know the guy that made them).  He has doctors out in California who prescribe all his shit for him.  He spends more on GH than people in this thread spend on food in a year. He'll point blank look at you in the face and claim he's natural.   ::)  Great guy though! LOL. 

If you despise him, he is probably a decent guy.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2010, 10:14:46 AM »
andy is a loser and an attention whore.........NO ONE is entertained by his stupid posing routines.

I wouldn't call him a loser but he is an attention whore and and his posing routines suck...oh yeah, I didn't appreciate the fake weights...
This is why I don't care for him.

spinnis

« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2010, 10:31:13 AM »
I was actually assuming that I was going to correct you and mentioned andy haman lol.

As much as a hate his fucking retarded ass routines. hes by far the toughest dude in the ifbb.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2010, 10:33:37 AM »
Wiggs, all those hate'n reasons are sort of irrational though.

spinnis

« Reply #14 on: August 17, 2010, 10:38:00 AM »
Anyone familiar with elite level wrestling will realise that he's the real deal. It ain't no joke.

Dont hold your breath, most people here think they could kick randy coutures ass lol.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2010, 10:42:11 AM »
I was actually assuming that I was going to correct you and mentioned andy haman lol.

As much as a hate his fucking retarded ass routines. hes by far the toughest dude in the ifbb.

Tough?  What is your definition of tough?  Even though I can't stand the guy Branch Warren comes off as 'tough'.  Any of the top powerlifters or strongmen come off as "tough" .  But I've yet to see ANY bodybuilder in the IFBB that comes off as "tough".  Ronnie?  LOL.  Jay?  LOL.  Those guys don't scream tough at all. 

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2010, 10:51:20 AM »
Tough?  What is your definition of tough?  Even though I can't stand the guy Branch Warren comes off as 'tough'.  Any of the top powerlifters or strongmen come off as "tough" .  But I've yet to see ANY bodybuilder in the IFBB that comes off as "tough".  Ronnie?  LOL.  Jay?  LOL.  Those guys don't scream tough at all.  
Lol @ what the male nurse defines as tough.
Its clear you dont know shit about the real world. lol. Like peoples attitudes are actually what makes them tough.
Newsflash... the toughest motherfuckers in the world, are generally some of the nicest and most laid back.
The ones walking around with the "tough guy" mentality, are usually faking.
Nice try tho, I know you have to overcompensate for being a male nurse, but keep dreaming fag.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2010, 11:05:58 AM »
Semper Fi, Shock! I just noticed that.

To all you other service guys and civilians ...Marines in combat situations are tough. Not tough enough to stop a bullet but tough enough to follow through under adverse conditions.

And sometimes tough enough to beat each other up during late liberty hours while in Tiajuana.

But they always protect their Corpsman who usually ends up risking his own life to save a fellow Marine.

You'd have be there to understand that last statement.

And Australian service guys are tough enough and helped save my ass on one occasion along with the 101st Airborne who were tough enough to get me out of a tough situation at the risk of their own well-being.

God bless all you tough guys! Military and civilians alike.

But toughness is really held in highest esteem when it's used to help the underdog!

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #18 on: August 17, 2010, 11:13:27 AM »
That wrestling record will help him with schmoes in the hotel room for sure!

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #19 on: August 17, 2010, 11:14:52 AM »
I wouldn't really call wrestlers tough, good at grappling, but tough? No.

He behaves like a complete douche and would probably cry if he got punched in the face.
Trans Milkshake.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 17, 2010, 11:17:14 AM »
Lol @ what the male nurse defines as tough.
Its clear you dont know shit about the real world. lol. Like peoples attitudes are actually what makes them tough.
Newsflash... the toughest motherfuckers in the world, are generally some of the nicest and most laid back.
The ones walking around with the "tough guy" mentality, are usually faking.
Nice try tho, I know you have to overcompensate for being a male nurse, but keep dreaming fag.

Dude my comment was in the context of the fucking IFBB and the fitness industry in general not the fucking real world. 

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: August 17, 2010, 11:20:15 AM »
Jaime, I doubt he's shed a tear under any circumstance.

It's probably best not to judge someone you don't know by the friends you associate with.

In fact ........ If I was dodging bullets thrown my way, I think I'd choose Andy over most GetBiggers to be a side-kick in an attempt to "get out of damn rice patty with all bodily functions intact".

spinnis

« Reply #22 on: August 17, 2010, 11:28:13 AM »
Tough?  What is your definition of tough?   

his wrestling credentials for a start

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #23 on: August 17, 2010, 11:30:27 AM »
Jaime, I doubt he's shed a tear under any circumstance.

It's probably best not to judge someone you don't know by the friends you associate with.

In fact ........ If I was dodging bullets thrown my way, I think I'd choose Andy over most GetBiggers to be a side-kick in an attempt to "get out of damn rice patty with all bodily functions intact".

I really would stuggle to call wrestling a combat sport. Andy may be different, but his general demenour and behaviour would suggest to me that he is not someone you would want around in a life and death situation.
Trans Milkshake.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: August 17, 2010, 11:42:49 AM »
So who's going to be the first getbigger to wear MONSTA clothing by Andy Haman.......... ::)

Idiots like you will make this guy rich. 

http://www.monstaclothing.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=1&sort=20a&page=2