Author Topic: Video of Muslims Dancing on 9/11/2001  (Read 16668 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Video of Muslims Dancing on 9/11/2001
« on: August 17, 2010, 02:14:39 PM »
Never forget.   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Video of Muslims Dancing on 9/11/2001
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2010, 02:29:27 PM »
Some of you scumbags supporting this who don't live here have no clue what it was like.   

Do me a favor, never adress me again.  Seeing these clips remind me of that day like it was yesterday.   If this thing goes up, I hope is spawns 100 McVeighs against this thing.   

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2010, 02:31:12 PM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2010, 02:34:21 PM »
I won't.

Seeing these vids gave me chills again.  I really shouldnt have watched them considering how pissed off they make me. 

The thought of anyone being ok with a victory shrine to these butchers in the misguided name of religious freedom is revolting and disgusting. 

These pofs already have 100 or more Mosques in NYC, they don't need a 15 story banner cheerleading their crimes.   

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2010, 02:40:23 PM »
Seeing these vids gave me chills again.  I really shouldnt have watched them considering how pissed off they make me. 

The thought of anyone being ok with a victory shrine to these butchers in the misguided name of religious freedom is revolting and disgusting. 

These pofs already have 100 or more Mosques in NYC, they don't need a 15 story banner cheerleading their crimes.   

I watched the clips of the idiots celebrating, but I can't watch the clips of the attacks with people jumping out of the buildings, etc. anymore.  Too upsetting.  I was an ocean away, but I'll never forget that day. 

I think this whole situation is a mess.  And it really shouldn't be that complicated.  It's not a religious freedom issue.  And our president didn't help by injecting himself into an ongoing local matter, again. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2010, 02:51:43 PM »
I watched the clips of the idiots celebrating, but I can't watch the clips of the attacks with people jumping out of the buildings, etc. anymore.  Too upsetting.  I was an ocean away, but I'll never forget that day. 

I think this whole situation is a mess.  And it really shouldn't be that complicated.  It's not a religious freedom issue.  And our president didn't help by injecting himself into an ongoing local matter, again. 

I'm waiting for the CT fools to dispute this video.   I guess Bush planted the landing gear in the street?   ::)  ::)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2010, 03:00:34 PM »
Never forget.  

Amazing how many people have thrown this from their memory. And these scumbags have the audacity to scream for sympathy and play the victim with their problems over there.

Didn't see millions of Catholics, Jews, Hindus or Buddhists dancing in the streets and handing out candy on 9/11.  ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2010, 03:11:09 PM »
BF - you live in Fairfield, which is reasonably close to NY. 

For the morons on this board to lecture me, GW, or anyone else who lives here, or close promixity to NYC, about tolerance, rights, etc need to ask where these people forced to their death were granted a choice or consideration of their rights from the barbarians pursuing their 72 virgins in the name of Allah. 

These followers of the pedophile prophet, piss be upon him, already have enough mosques to pray in and dont need a victory shrine at a building where the landing gear landed from one of the planes. 

Is nothing sacred to you lemmings?  Do you have no pride?  Do you have no shame or dignity?

Bottom line, they have a right to do it, but millions of us have rights to protest day and night and call these vermin filth and scum, which they are.         

I have a right to fly my DTOM Flag and "Come & Take It" Flag across the street and plan on it.  These vermin and barbarians insisting on this are going to spawn McVeighs trying to bring it down, and the day it happens, i will cheer.   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2010, 03:12:24 PM »
Michael Savage just brought up a great point - we move projects all the time when it is thought to be an indian burial ground, so why not this? 

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2010, 04:49:20 PM »
I'm waiting for the CT fools to dispute this video.   I guess Bush planted the landing gear in the street?   ::)  ::)

YOU FOOOOOL!!!!!...

That is NOT the wheel of ANY commercial airliner in that video. Here are the wheels of a large military jet, which is still smaller than a commercial airliner.

How did this supposed "whee"l in the video manage to avoid VAPORIZATION yet this extremely large landing assembly somehow just disappeared into a cloud of smoke?

You better come with better proof than that 3
C

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2010, 06:26:39 PM »
I don't know why I even bother to reply to your stupid bullshit, but you can tell the difference between a military aircraft landing gear and a commercial jet landing gear in a 3 sec clip? Fucking amazing ::)

You see when a jet hits a solid object like lets just say the world trade center at mach .80 it pretty much disintegrates. Here for example an F4 Phantom in to a concrete wall at 480 Mph.

I don't seem to have a hard time finding pictures of debris from the WTC or Pentagon, I guess your google-fu is weak.

And fuck the palestinians, as far as I'm concerned as soon as the those fuckers started dancing in the streets they should have never seen another cent in aid form the US.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2010, 07:42:34 PM »
YOU FOOOOOL!!!!!...

That is NOT the wheel of ANY commercial airliner in that video. Here are the wheels of a large military jet, which is still smaller than a commercial airliner.

How did this supposed "whee"l in the video manage to avoid VAPORIZATION yet this extremely large landing assembly somehow just disappeared into a cloud of smoke?

You better come with better proof than that 3

Wow, you amaze me day to day with your idiocy. That pic above appears to be the B1B Lancer, one of our Bombers. Now, military jets have very beefed up landing gear systems as they do many touch and go's(landing and taking right back off), maneuvers in austere locations and generally go through much more wear and tear. The gear on a commercial jet, i.e. 757, 767,which the jets were that hit the towers, have much smaller landing gear, as it is only needed to take off and land. This is besides 33's point, but we should all jump at the chance to expose your dimwittedness when we can. Now hush up, men are talking here.............

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2010, 07:52:07 PM »
Wow, you amaze me day to day with your idiocy. That pic above appears to be the B1B Lancer, one of our Bombers. Now, military jets have very beefed up landing gear systems as they do many touch and go's(landing and taking right back off), maneuvers in austere locations and generally go through much more wear and tear. The gear on a commercial jet, i.e. 757, 767,which the jets were that hit the towers, have much smaller landing gear, as it is only needed to take off and land. This is besides 33's point, but we should all jump at the chance to expose your dimwittedness when we can. Now hush up, men are talking here.............
hahahah I do love the ownings that are laid on this moron...

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2010, 09:15:52 PM »
Never forget.   

3:
I know I’ve been referencing those clips a lot over the last week or so.
Although they upset me a great deal, I’m sure they haunt and anger you ten-fold.
I’m sorry if I conjured up those horrible memories for you.

But yes, these are the same people who - according to some here - deserve the rights contained in our Constitution.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 17, 2010, 09:25:07 PM »

;D

OWNED (for the 10,000th time). Can't wait to see the rambling, incoherent meltdown, complete with randomly capitalized words, from Samson.

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2010, 09:27:33 PM »
;D

OWNED (for the 10,000th time). Can't wait to see the rambling, incoherent meltdown, complete with randomly capitalized words, from Samson.

Does that total include both accounts?

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2010, 01:44:08 AM »
I don't know why I even bother to reply to your stupid bullshit, but you can tell the difference between a military aircraft landing gear and a commercial jet landing gear in a 3 sec clip? Fucking amazing ::)

You see when a jet hits a solid object like lets just say the world trade center at mach .80 it pretty much disintegrates. Here for example an F4 Phantom in to a concrete wall at 480 Mph.

I don't seem to have a hard time finding pictures of debris from the WTC or Pentagon, I guess your google-fu is weak.

And fuck the palestinians, as far as I'm concerned as soon as the those fuckers started dancing in the streets they should have never seen another cent in aid form the US.
I have seen that video, the whole plane except the engine disapears.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2010, 04:19:43 AM »
So what if they danced, 33?

People played drinking games in bars during the Gulf Wars.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2010, 04:30:41 AM »

You keep throwing this around as if it's comparable. You'll be hard-pressed to find millions of people playing drinking games celebrating the murder of CIVILIANS. So what were these games? Take a shot for every civilian killed? Somehow I doubt that.

Regardless, playing drinking games during a war (not really surprising given how loathed Saddam was) and millions of Muslims dancing in the streets celebrating the mass murder of 3,000 innocent people are two completely different things.

Even funnier considering these same Muslims are crying with regards to their "plight". We better be turn a blind eye to them acting like assholes because they feel victimized.  ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2010, 05:11:16 AM »
Another thing i thought last night was that we just had the Times Square bomber and the story that if the bomb went off 1,000 people would have been killed, XMas D Bomber, Ft. Hood, etc. 

I don't remember this Imam speaking out on these incidents.   

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2010, 11:28:33 AM »

People danced in the street because Americans died
People drank drinking games during the Gulf wars because life goes on.
It is amazing that you can even compare the 2

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: August 18, 2010, 11:48:40 AM »
People danced in the street because Americans died
People drank drinking games during the Gulf wars because life goes on.
It is amazing that you can even compare the 2

So taking shots and cheering after bombs exploded on CNN is a good way to show "life goes on"?!

They are exactly the same.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: August 18, 2010, 11:52:46 AM »
So taking shots and cheering after bombs exploded on CNN is a good way to show "life goes on"?!

I provided a video of muslims cheering 9/11 - do you have a video or article of the drinking games? 

Just asking. 

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: August 18, 2010, 11:56:24 AM »
I provided a video of muslims cheering 9/11 - do you have a video or article of the drinking games? 

Just asking. 

I was there, LOL!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: August 18, 2010, 12:02:17 PM »

They're not even remotely comparable but hey, it's coming from you so it's not the least bit surprising.

At least you're keeping consistent, LOL!