Author Topic: Muslim Demographics  (Read 4561 times)

jon cole

• Getbig IV
Re: Muslim Demographics
« Reply #50 on: August 18, 2010, 02:02:19 PM »
Islam is not only a religion, like christainnism where people go to church on sunday and say "our father" every morning, islam is a social-politic-economic thing...

ex : you buy "hallal food", you pay the taxe for muslim organism that control the "hallal", this money is used to built mosquee too, etc etc...

Islam is on each aspect o the life of a muslim.
asstropin

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #51 on: August 18, 2010, 02:18:07 PM »

No need to travel in France to learn french, your french is not so bad.
yes i've ogt trouble with child-children etc i'm must correct that.

Stavios didn't use "pluriel" because he's all drug. :D

;D  ;D  ;D

It makes sense to me why French people don't pluralize words in English, because when they are pluralized in French they sound the same, e.g., voyage/voyages.  It's pronounced the same in French, but in English the singular and plural are different.  :)

Do you post on any French bodybuilding forums?
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #52 on: August 18, 2010, 02:21:31 PM »
This topic is so sad. I hate the immigrants who create their own communities instead of integrating in the community that they were so lucky to get a chance to live in. People who don't learn the language and live of welfare just because they're lazy or the people who fake injuries or illnesses to just sit at home all day and collect other peoples taxes.. In addition, the muslims preach this and that about life and how people should live, can't they just fuck off and live their own lives? God knows how many times I've heard "You eat pork?" "You drink alcohol?" and other annoying comments and suggestions on how I should correct my behaviour just because I am Iranian.

I don't believe in any religion, but I haven't come across any other religion than Islam that are that righteous and preachy..

its no wonder you don't like islam - back in iran you would be beheaded for being a homo and the other even worse thing  :-X
175lbs by 31st July

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #53 on: August 18, 2010, 09:45:30 PM »
Vous parlez Francais? J'ai parlez Francais jusqu'a l'age 19, mais sais presque 10 ans. Es que tu pense que je besoin voyage en France pour reapprendre le francais? Aussi, je remarque que vous et Stavios ne pas utiliser le pluriel des mots en Anglais.  En Francais le mot est le meme, que du pluriel ou non. Je trouve la plupart des Francais le faire cette erreur.  ;D
C'est vrai mais... Qu'est-ce que tu veux dire avec sa dans getbig? Tout le mond est fous de la tête...(mon français ce ne pas trés bon je doit dire... :-[)
S

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: August 18, 2010, 11:06:00 PM »
;D  ;D  ;D

It makes sense to me why French people don't pluralize words in English, because when they are pluralized in French they sound the same, e.g., voyage/voyages.  It's pronounced the same in French, but in English the singular and plural are different.  :)

Do you post on any French bodybuilding forums?

NO i don't post on french forum, they all suck, all.
I stopped posting on french forum 5 years ago, because of a thread about immigration, you can't say the truth and the moderator lick the ball of muslim.

for roids, training, supplemantation, etc etc, France is a parallele universe, they had 10, no 20 years of retard at least, and in gym it's even worse

ex : "this winter i want to gain mass, what do you think of doing one month of weight gainer, then one month of creatine and to fix everything one month of amino acid..."

And the "politicaly correct" is leading so a thread like this is simply impossible in France, you'll b banned from forum for 2 % of what i can say here.  
asstropin

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: August 18, 2010, 11:08:05 PM »
This topic is so sad. I hate the immigrants who create their own communities instead of integrating in the community that they were so lucky to get a chance to live in. People who don't learn the language and live of welfare just because they're lazy or the people who fake injuries or illnesses to just sit at home all day and collect other peoples taxes.. In addition, the muslims preach this and that about life and how people should live, can't they just fuck off and live their own lives? God knows how many times I've heard "You eat pork?" "You drink alcohol?" and other annoying comments and suggestions on how I should correct my behaviour just because I am Iranian.

I don't believe in any religion, but I haven't come across any other religion than Islam that are that righteous and preachy..

In France Islam is dramatically growing for the past 5 years, now muslim or people with arab look that don't make the ramadan, drink alcool etc are now under what i call "a cool pressure" from other arab that pratice islam...
asstropin

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: August 18, 2010, 11:21:39 PM »

In Paris, France.

It's the same thing for a lot of town.... ::)
asstropin