Author Topic: Beach Houses you have to see to Believe---Which Getbigger bought which?  (Read 6276 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Nothing that a multimillion dollar jetsetting, model dating, Cristal sipping, vodka garggling, Getbigger couldn't afford
http://shine.yahoo.com/event/haven/beach-houses-youll-have-to-see-to-believe-2217345/#photoViewer=13

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
For most getbiggers, this would be their second house they would purchase. Their initial house would obviously be much larger.
X

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
This one is my favorite.  Can you imagine waking up everday to that view?  Incredible 8)

http://shine.yahoo.com/event/haven/beach-houses-youll-have-to-see-to-believe-2217345/#photoViewer=7

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
This one is my favorite.  Can you imagine waking up everday to that view?  Incredible 8)

http://shine.yahoo.com/event/haven/beach-houses-youll-have-to-see-to-believe-2217345/#photoViewer=7

I like the Spanish and Modern styles

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
This has always been one of my favorites in Hawaii.  there a so many but I have a story about this one.  I went there when it was being built back in the early 90's  It was for sale for $25 million.  My friend Wally Amos wanted to buy it and make it a retreat.  So we went there and toured the place.  It was not completed yet.  He ended up putting in an offer of $18 million which was turned down.  He ended up buying a really nice house about a half mile away.  Lanikai Beach is probably the most beautiful beach in Hawaii and one of the most photographed.  $25+ million homes are all around.  This one is really nice cause how it is so open.  I thought it sold to a japanese corporation but maybe not.  Look at all the photos.  You can rent it out for about $6500 a night.

http://www.hawaiihideaways.com/properties/details/55/PAUL_MITCHELL_ESTATE
No Worries 4 me

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Living by the beach isn't all it's cracked up to be.  I used to rent an Apt right on the ocean in San Diego and most of the time it is overcast but just a few hundred yards inland it is blue sky and sunny. This apt was awesome. I sublet it from an old lady who moved to Arizona and got her old lease price which was about 4 times less than what the other units were going for since she had lived there for about 10 years.

In the winter when the waves get choppy it is loud as shit.  You can barely sleep from the noise of the waves.  I used to come into work dead tired and people would ask why I was so tired and I would tell them the waves were too loud, they just looked at me like I was on crack.

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
This has always been one of my favorites in Hawaii.  there a so many but I have a story about this one.  I went there when it was being built back in the early 90's  It was for sale for $25 million.  My friend Wally Amos wanted to buy it and make it a retreat.  So we went there and toured the place.  It was not completed yet.  He ended up putting in an offer of $18 million which was turned down.  He ended up buying a really nice house about a half mile away.  Lanikai Beach is probably the most beautiful beach in Hawaii and one of the most photographed.  $25+ million homes are all around.  This one is really nice cause how it is so open.  I thought it sold to a japanese corporation but maybe not.  Look at all the photos.  You can rent it out for about $6500 a night.

Hey Keith:
Who seemed to control most of the money in Hawaii?
What I mean is, what demographic most enjoyed places like the ones above?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom

Hey Keith:
Who seemed to control most of the money in Hawaii?
What I mean is, what demographic most enjoyed places like the ones above?

The japanese and Oprah.  No shit about Oprah.  She was told once by Donald Trump that beach front is the way to go since there is limited beach front property anywhere in the world, so she bought a boat load of real estate in Hawaii right before the real estate boom.  Apparently her investment was worth about 5x as much in a few years.  Not sure if she sold it though.

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
The japanese and Oprah.  No shit about Oprah.  She was told once by Donald Trump that beach front is the way to go since there is limited beach front property anywhere in the world, so she bought a boat load of real estate in Hawaii right before the real estate boom.  Apparently her investment was worth about 5x as much in a few years.  Not sure if she sold it though.

Man, I hate Oprah.

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

That's a cool place, but I don't get why you would spend that much on a place in Hawaii.  Isn't the reason most people move there to enjoy what's OUTSIDE?  I wonder how big of a place 25 million would buy in the midwest compared to there?

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V

It must really suck to have been surrounded by so much wealth, rich friends etc. back in the day and having been reduced to selling cheap bodybuilding t-shirts nowadays. 

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
 ;)

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
It must really suck to have been surrounded by so much wealth, rich friends etc. back in the day and having been reduced to selling cheap bodybuilding t-shirts nowadays. 

The only thing that sucks is that I didn't stay with them all.  But not sure where you get the t-shirt thing at.  Are you that dumb.  Really why do you try to fight with me.  You can't win.  You have nothing going on better than I do.  I don't need to talk about what I do.  But some on here know.  So you and Goodrum go have some fun.

That's a cool place, but I don't get why you would spend that much on a place in Hawaii.  Isn't the reason most people move there to enjoy what's OUTSIDE?  I wonder how big of a place 25 million would buy in the midwest compared to there?

Well, yes the outside is the place to be.  That house was open to the outside which made it really nice.  The thing is to go swimming in the morning soak up some sun and then work out by the pool.  That was my agenda.  I trained too and was outside all the time.
No Worries 4 me

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!

i will get my beach front crib.  you can count on it.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
Is there a Getbig cribs thread yet? Any of these billionaires showed off their places yet?

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
this place is 20 miles North of Regina the city I am from

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
couple more same place

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
not comparable to my palatial 800 sq ft. palace

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Keith, tell them about the Sun Star beach house.

A Hawaii hotel developer had an oceanfront home by Diamond Head on the market for $65,000.000 but sold it for about $20,000,000 due to IRS problems.

I delivered a $35,000,000 offer which fell apart due to some international banking complexities. We lost a 6% commission when that one went down.

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
Keith, tell them about the Sun Star beach house.

A Hawaii hotel developer had an oceanfront home by Diamond Head on the market for $65,000.000 but sold it for about $20,000,000 due to IRS problems.

I delivered a $35,000,000 offer which fell apart due to some international banking complexities. We lost a 6% commission when that one went down.

Sunstars house was unreal.  The location for more photo shoots than anywhere in Hawaii.  He is the most published photgrpaher in the world.  But a little weird.  JN's house whihc is just before Sunstars house has a 20 car garage and cost upwards of $20 million.  My friend whose dad owns the New York islanders and also Computer Associates (a HUGE computer company) had a house built down the street from the Mitchell Estate.  Her dad was so paranoyed he bought each property of both side of the her property.  She spent around $12 million building her house.  The master bathroom alone cost more than $500,000 to build.  I got in some trouble when I tore down the seawall and wanted to move it.  The houses over there are beautiful.  The $65 million on Diamond Head was priced at that because he felt since the house down the street was on the market at one time for $90 million his was worth at least that.  Her name was  Doris Duke.  I like just a nice 3 bedroom condo where all the maintenance is done for you and you have alot of amenities like where I lived.
No Worries 4 me

JasonH

• Getbig V
Damn these houses are nice.  8)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
not comparable to my palatial 800 sq ft. palace

I like the camaflouge to keep away unwanted vistors on this one.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Some of those places demonstrate that money won't buy taste.  Miami & Malibu?  :-X

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
I like the camaflouge to keep away unwanted vistors on this one.
hahahha lmao
L