Author Topic: Ronnie Coleman training & guestpose at the Premier The Expendables in Singapore  (Read 11029 times)

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
http://www.fabodylous.blogspot.com/

First thing he requested for before he started his workout,

"You guys got gum?"

And Terry's like, "Oh uh. Err.. I have bad news Ronnie. Chewing gum is banned in Singapore."

Ronnie, "Owh!" ;D ;D

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: Ronnie Coleman is training in Singapore!
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2010, 10:03:57 AM »
Ronnie doesn't know when to say when...For this, he will pay dearly...

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2010, 10:05:15 AM »

;D ;D

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2010, 10:07:09 AM »
Ronnie doesn't know when to say when...For this, he will pay dearly...

his WHOLE personality and self esteem is based on his muscles...like most pros , he has absolutely nothing else to base his sense of self worth on

so he must continue to use to feel good about himself....
his skin has an unhealthy quality to it now
carpe` vaginum!

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2010, 10:09:04 AM »
Obviously not doing the Olympia this year, nice of him to spend most of the competitive season every year dropping hints that he will ::)
Thunderdome approved

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2010, 10:11:11 AM »
Hulkster in the background?

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2010, 10:11:31 AM »
 :o

she looks like scarlett johansson.  i bet those little fkers pay her well to run a gym when the avg citizen is living off of rice paddies.

45 ronnie vs 48 shawn paul.  the O yrs took their toll.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2010, 10:14:02 AM »
:o

she looks like scarlett johansson.  i bet those little fkers pay her well to run a gym when the avg citizen is living off of rice paddies.

45 ronnie vs 48 shawn paul.  the O yrs took their toll.

Put the pipe down. This broad is busted. Scarlett is hot as fuck.

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2010, 10:17:53 AM »
Ronnie is being sponsored by the PAA and the SFBF to put on bodybuilding seminars and attend the premier opening of “The Expendables” on 19 August.  Special invitations will be sent out to the bodybuilding community to attend.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2010, 10:19:30 AM »
Put the pipe down. This broad is busted. Scarlett is hot as fuck.

you're still mad about the gurus...toby.   well...get over it.  kai is paying a % of his purses to oscar...just for a concierge service.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2010, 10:22:16 AM »
you're still mad about the gurus...toby.   well...get over it.  kai is paying a % of his purses to oscar...just for a concierge service.

Nothing to be mad about.  I destroyed you and you quit answering.  You are right Kai, Jay, Branch and Phil...The Olympia top 4 all have to pay a portion of their purse.  It's the price you pay to win.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2010, 10:26:53 AM »
his WHOLE personality and self esteem is based on his muscles...like most pros , he has absolutely nothing else to base his sense of self worth on

so he must continue to use to feel good about himself....
his skin has an unhealthy quality to it now

You are right. Most people have multiple identities. Ronnie doesn't. He has one identity--bodybuilder. I assume being a father plays an important role in his life as well. Okay, maybe 2 identities--bodybuilder and father.  :D
X

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2010, 10:29:00 AM »
You are right. Most people have multiple identities. Ronnie doesn't. He has one identity--bodybuilder. I assume being a father plays an important role in his life as well. Okay, maybe 2 identities--bodybuilder and father.  :D

No offense to Ronnie but did he raise any of his kids?  Just wondering?  The twins was with some broad he cheated with while he was with Alti Bautista.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2010, 10:56:38 AM »
No offense to Ronnie but did he raise any of his kids?  Just wondering?  The twins was with some broad he cheated with while he was with Alti Bautista.

I am not sure if he raised any of his kids. I remember reading somewhere that he practically pays for everything when it comes to his kids. Pays for their house or apt, their college, all their bills, etc. So, I assume he is somewhat involved in their lives. Like I said, not sure if he actively raised them. Maybe he's trying to make up for lost time.
X

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2010, 11:14:19 AM »
Dude, for some reason, I think Alti would drive any man to cheat on her...but not Vickie Gates...Oh no, she look like she could throw down with Ronnie, if she found out...

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2010, 11:21:27 AM »
" Chewing gum is banned in Singapore."

Ronnie, "Owh!" :-\

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2010, 11:27:43 AM »
Some of you guys ragging on Coleman have very valid points.  But when you've gotten to over 300lbs of solid muscle you can't just stop and quit working out or take it easy.  The mintue the guy quits going to the gym he's going to be an obese fat ass regardless of what drugs he takes.  Do you guys realize how hard it is to lose weight when you are as big as a pro?  All that muscle turns to fat.  You've completely changed your body's metabolism, set point, and homeostasis.  He'll never ever be in shape without working his ass off to maintain it.  It happens to ALL the pros.  They quit bodybuilding and get fat.  Look at Ronnie's gut.  He already looks soft.  Yeah he's big but already a shell of his former self.  Look at his growth hormone knees.  I hope in the end it was all worth it to him.  It would really suck to ruin your body, your health for  something that in the end wasn't worth it.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2010, 11:37:08 AM »
Some of you guys ragging on Coleman have very valid points.  But when you've gotten to over 300lbs of solid muscle you can't just stop and quit working out or take it easy.  The mintue the guy quits going to the gym he's going to be an obese fat ass regardless of what drugs he takes.  Do you guys realize how hard it is to lose weight when you are as big as a pro?  All that muscle turns to fat.  You've completely changed your body's metabolism, set point, and homeostasis.  He'll never ever be in shape without working his ass off to maintain it.  It happens to ALL the pros.  They quit bodybuilding and get fat.  Look at Ronnie's gut.  He already looks soft.  Yeah he's big but already a shell of his former self.  Look at his growth hormone knees.  I hope in the end it was all worth it to him.  It would really suck to ruin your body, your health for  something that in the end wasn't worth it.

Yeah, Ronnie looks real soft there.  ::)

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2010, 12:23:49 PM »
Nothing to be mad about.  I destroyed you and you quit answering.  You are right Kai, Jay, Branch and Phil...The Olympia top 4 all have to pay a portion of their purse.  It's the price you pay to win.

immersed in sev theads i see.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2010, 01:30:17 PM »

did you actually type muscle will turn into fat?  ???

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2010, 01:52:38 PM »
Chewing gum is banned in Singapore."

LOL!!!  And to think you have young college-aged morons in North America whining about how oppressed they are and wearing communist t-shirts.  ::)
Bodybuilding Pro.com

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #21 on: August 18, 2010, 01:54:55 PM »
poor ronnie just cant quit while he is ahead......he wont be happy until he has massive coronary failure

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #22 on: August 18, 2010, 02:25:12 PM »
LOL!!!  And to think you have young college-aged morons in North America whining about how oppressed they are and wearing communist t-shirts.  ::)

I wear this one  ;D

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: August 18, 2010, 04:29:22 PM »
did you actually type muscle will turn into fat?  ???

When you quit working out and quit taking the copious amounts of drugs yes you will get fat or at best you lose size.  Does muscle literally turn into fat?  Of course not.  But look at Shawn Ray.  When these guys quit working out they don't get skinny.  They get fat.  That was my point.  Maybe it's because their metabolisms are shot or maybe because they are used to walking around at 250+ lbs. 

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #24 on: August 18, 2010, 06:04:36 PM »
When you quit working out and quit taking the copious amounts of drugs yes you will get fat or at best you lose size.  Does muscle literally turn into fat?  Of course not.  But look at Shawn Ray.  When these guys quit working out they don't get skinny.  They get fat.  That was my point.  Maybe it's because their metabolisms are shot or maybe because they are used to walking around at 250+ lbs. 

Or maybe it's because they eat like shit minus working out, minus the DNP, t-3, clen and ECA in addition to not being 25 anymore.