Author Topic: Will The Schmoes kill bodybuilding?  (Read 7238 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Will The Schmoes kill bodybuilding?
« on: August 18, 2010, 03:20:53 PM »
Will the off the hook schmoes kill it. Think of the PJ Braun situation or any of those websites that cater to the muscle schmoe crowd. Or that guy who goes and gropes Pros chests. Brazen, outlandish schmoes seem to have become the laughing stock of bbing, and let's not forget the bbers who cater to them. More and more with each passing week the actions of the client/clientele situation grows more simple and outlandish...I mean, remember when that one pro (Of Filipino descent, I believe), was on video jerking off with another bber, and then came on here saying his mother was sick, and something about paying for a Corvette... He was practically justifying it...

Your Thoughts...

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Will The Schmoes kill bodybuilding?
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2010, 03:35:51 PM »
One schmoe to rule them all:

X

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2010, 03:40:02 PM »
For as many people that hate what Kai represents in bodybuilding, there are just as many schmoes that will back him up. I didn't know then but now I realize just how many homo's there are in the audience at shows and "fans" overall and the truth is they help keep bodybuilding going.
Which is one reason I can't stand much of it anymore.

SgtSpar

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2010, 04:08:53 PM »
One of the biggest schmoes of all, Joe Weider, made bodybuilding what it is today.  Look at his impact.  We even have a poster here that named himself after the "Master Blaster".  So, no, schmoes will not kill bodybuilding, they are the only thing keeping it alive.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2010, 04:14:42 PM »
damn you parker and this thread.   i'd pay to wrestle with andrulla.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xe17em_andrulla-blanchette_sport

Victor VonDoom

• Getbig IV
  • ...and Doom shall control the world!
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2010, 04:24:12 PM »
For as many people that hate what Kai represents in bodybuilding, there are just as many schmoes that will back him up. I didn't know then but now I realize just how many homo's there are in the audience at shows and "fans" overall and the truth is they help keep bodybuilding going.
Which is one reason I can't stand much of it anymore.

What a fool you were...  Bah ha ha ha ha!

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2010, 04:33:55 PM »
What a fool you were...  Bah ha ha ha ha!

I realized there were homo's, just didn't realize how dominate schmoes were in the sport

tallgerman

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • I love myself a lot.
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2010, 04:39:12 PM »
like gays are anything new

the onyl new thing is the press

and since society is richer due to capitalism, tons fo shemales getting fake tits

and no punishment for anything

thats the 2000s and 2010s

the time where any misdeed have 0 punishment

look at arizona

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2010, 04:42:33 PM »
everyone thinks bbing is gay - even it's "fans"

Kai's just a performer

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2010, 04:43:16 PM »
Women's bodybuilding has only grown during my reign.   ;D

(still into the bikini girls, but trying like hell to get my schmojo back)

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2010, 04:56:21 PM »
everyone thinks bbing is gay - even it's "fans"

Kai's just a performer

Kai's a fuking creepy homo

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2010, 05:48:49 PM »
I realized there were homo's, just didn't realize how dominate schmoes were in the sport

Young fool...  only now... at the end... do you understand.  ;D

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2010, 06:03:22 PM »
No offense Bay, but the gay following has already killed bodybuilding for many straight young men....I know it killed it for me when I found out how gay schmoes controlled competitive bodybuilding if you get to state level and beyond
You Can't Do It!!!

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2010, 06:42:54 PM »
No offense Bay, but the gay following has already killed bodybuilding for many straight young men....I know it killed it for me when I found out how gay schmoes controlled competitive bodybuilding if you get to state level and beyond

a) it hasn’t been killed for you. If it had, you wouldn’t be on a BB message board.  The internet is a pretty big place...  500 billion pages to choose from... yet here you are.

b) for every straight young man who finally clues in (notice how many guys here still argue with me that BB is not gay) and decides BB isn’t for him because it is “too gay” there 5-10 wannabes waiting in line to replace him with dreams of muscle glory… becoming the next Arnold… or just enough insecurity and narcissism to make them want to juice up, put on a thong, and pose for an audience of cheering men.

You don't have to take my word for any of this.  Facts are facts.  Behold them for yourself.

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2010, 06:51:01 PM »

a) it hasn’t been killed for you. If it had, you wouldn’t be on a BB message board.  The internet is a pretty big place...  500 billion pages to choose from... yet here you are.

b) for every straight young man who finally clues in (notice how many guys here still argue with me that BB is not gay) and decides BB isn’t for him because it is “too gay” there 5-10 wannabes waiting in line to replace him with dreams of muscle glory… becoming the next Arnold… or just enough insecurity and narcissism to make them want to juice up, put on a thong, and pose for an audience of cheering men.

You don't have to take my word for any of this.  Facts are facts.  Behold them for yourself.

Please Bay....Some of us really wanted to be a bodybuilder and be adored by everyone and not just fags...You remind me of the gays that try to throw money out thinking they will get their way....Not everyone is gay that chose to be a bodybuilder...
You Can't Do It!!!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2010, 06:55:52 PM »

Again, I say in the words of a famous bodybuilder, "It's only gay if you want it to be." - Chick

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2010, 06:57:13 PM »
Again, I say in the words of a famous bodybuilder, "It's only gay if you want it to be." - Chick

Thats great...except I never said that

kevinf

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2010, 07:09:55 PM »
If anything the schmoes are keeping BBing alive. If you took away the schmoes from BBing, there goes 90% of the audience at any show. The first place check will go from a massive $300 to a lowly $50 overnight.

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2010, 07:13:43 PM »
If anything the schmoes are keeping BBing alive. If you took away the schmoes from BBing, there goes 90% of the audience at any show. The first place check will go from a massive $300 to a lowly $50 overnight.

Just like I said, gays killed mainstream bodybuilding for men that are actually straight....
You Can't Do It!!!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2010, 07:16:22 PM »
Thats great...except I never said that

Did I put the words in the wrong order cause I could have sworn I read that you said that what did you say then?

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2010, 07:17:11 PM »
Did I put the words in the wrong order cause I could have sworn I read that you said that what did you say then?

Bob said it ......
You Can't Do It!!!

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: August 18, 2010, 07:17:29 PM »
Just like I said, gays killed mainstream bodybuilding for men that are actually straight....

BB never existed for them.  It was always for schmoes and gay muscle lovers ::)

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #22 on: August 18, 2010, 07:17:57 PM »

haha, truth

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #23 on: August 18, 2010, 07:18:57 PM »

Not even close bro...just your usual Getbig retards making up their own shit

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #24 on: August 18, 2010, 07:29:21 PM »
Not even close bro...just your usual Getbig retards making up their own shit

Well I feel like an idiot now...sorry for the misquote.