Author Topic: tom leykis is awesome  (Read 823 times)

tallgerman

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • I love myself a lot.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: tom leykis is awesome
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2010, 09:45:15 PM »
Like us?  You'll love us.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2010, 01:31:25 AM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8rPVWOVMY8&feature=related
No, he is a fat dude ugly who basically sells his insecurity off as "being a jerk". Dude only gets women because of money, he couldn't get laid from a blind woman if he had no loot, the idiots who follow him are insecure ball-less idiots, who look to Tom on how to be a man.

tallgerman

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • I love myself a lot.
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2010, 04:10:32 AM »
nah

tose who listen to tom realise that being happy is good and that a woman should make you happy or boot her

there are a lot of women demanding free shit while not bothering to make guy happy, and tom simply says nope to that

many men are guilted or massageed by shitbag moral of society into giving free shit for nothing and tom is doing a service to reverse that

he also counsels young men to not get young girls preggo, I think that alone is awesome

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2010, 05:20:41 AM »
nah

tose who listen to tom realise that being happy is good and that a woman should make you happy or boot her
there are a lot of women demanding free shit while not bothering to make guy happy, and tom simply says nope to that

many men are guilted or massageed by shitbag moral of society into giving free shit for nothing and tom is doing a service to reverse that

he also counsels young men to not get young girls preggo, I think that alone is awesome
Men and women should be happy on their own. No one can 'make you happy", and that ish needs to go with the the insecurities...Nothing is for free, including happiness, ass, cooter, etc. An Tom pays, well i hear, Tom is a trick. He tricks, but spouts off about how a man should be, WTF ever.

Key to happiness is one's self, if you look for another to be happy, then one is a weak minded fool, who will constantly be disapointed, one way or another, sooner or later. Because if you count on someone to make you happy, then they can make you sad...

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2010, 05:26:33 AM »
When's he competing ?