Author Topic: WEC 50  (Read 2921 times)

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
WEC 50
« on: August 19, 2010, 05:43:17 AM »
Pretty sick fights last night, if you missed em check out the replay.
Predictions
 40/61

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
Re: WEC 50
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2010, 09:11:44 AM »
 ;D

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2010, 09:15:21 AM »
 :o

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2010, 09:15:43 AM »
Yeah bro the fights were awesome... We were actually lucky enough to sponsor Dom Cruz's afterparty... Had Roy Nelson stop by along with Phil Davis and a few other cats... I just can't wait for Jorgensen vs. Cruz.... (Fight of the year potnetial) Oh and didn't I call Jorgensen getting a title shot before years end?? Just saying.. How you v doing Chute, you peeped the show at all lately?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2010, 09:18:37 AM »
:o

Why does that dude have his hand on Chuck Liddells gut ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2010, 10:26:33 AM »
Why does that dude have his hand on Chuck Liddells gut ???

Ha-ha funny thing is Roy did that on his own! Dude was cool as fuck, I laughed so hard during and after the pic..

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2010, 10:45:15 AM »
Ha-ha funny thing is Roy did that on his own! Dude was cool as fuck, I laughed so hard during and after the pic..
Have you hired someone to walk the dogs?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2010, 10:53:40 AM »
Have you hired someone to walk the dogs?

Nope still not making that kind of money, but I do get to do a lot of cool shit! Hoping to be able to break some news about the show soon... Also we will have stich on next saturday for an hour to talk about his new book.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2010, 11:10:11 AM »
Nope still not making that kind of money, but I do get to do a lot of cool shit! Hoping to be able to break some news about the show soon... Also we will have stich on next saturday for an hour to talk about his new book.
Where do you guys do the show from?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2010, 11:13:36 AM »
Right now a lil studio, but we are looking at moving onto the strip at a bar that is litterally on the strip.. Just waiting to get my new sponsor on board for new equipment... Need about 4 g's!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2010, 11:21:32 AM »
Right now a lil studio, but we are looking at moving onto the strip at a bar that is litterally on the strip.. Just waiting to get my new sponsor on board for new equipment... Need about 4 g's!
Details? I think there are going to be some getbiggers in your area soon.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2010, 01:55:47 PM »
If we get the show locked up at the bar I will for sure post it.. Can't really say much right now as to where we are going to be.. I am hoping to be there in the next few weeks.. Around Ceasers Palace area...

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2010, 02:45:05 PM »
i didnt get to see 50...but i have enjoyed the hell out of the wec fights..

bench

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2010, 05:31:32 PM »
Yeah bro the fights were awesome... We were actually lucky enough to sponsor Dom Cruz's afterparty... Had Roy Nelson stop by along with Phil Davis and a few other cats... I just can't wait for Jorgensen vs. Cruz.... (Fight of the year potnetial) Oh and didn't I call Jorgensen getting a title shot before years end?? Just saying.. How you v doing Chute, you peeped the show at all lately?

I've been doing pretty good brotha thanks for askin, I haven't checked the show out lately, but I definately will.  Do I need to register or anything?  Last time I had some trouble.
Predictions
 40/61

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2010, 09:36:30 PM »
I've been doing pretty good brotha thanks for askin, I haven't checked the show out lately, but I definately will.  Do I need to register or anything?  Last time I had some trouble.
[/quote

Naw bro just hit the play button on the player at the top. It only lists the last 4 shows, but we are 63 shows deep and we got Stitch on for an hour to talk about his new book, "From the field to the Garden!" and Nam Pham to talk a lil about the Ultimate Fighter 12 as we have him bloggin for us this season.. Oh and we got Travis Hapa Browne blogging for his fight against Kongo soon and also Lew Polley who should be making a splash soon on a big promotion!

Any plans to head to Vegas anytime soon?

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2010, 11:01:59 AM »
[/quote

Naw bro just hit the play button on the player at the top. It only lists the last 4 shows, but we are 63 shows deep and we got Stitch on for an hour to talk about his new book, "From the field to the Garden!" and Nam Pham to talk a lil about the Ultimate Fighter 12 as we have him bloggin for us this season.. Oh and we got Travis Hapa Browne blogging for his fight against Kongo soon and also Lew Polley who should be making a splash soon on a big promotion!

Any plans to head to Vegas anytime soon?

I was aiming for early 2011 to check out a show, but im not a 100% sure just yet.  I'll check the show out for sure though.
Predictions
 40/61