Author Topic: Soros Bailing Out of US Stock Market  (Read 773 times)

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
Soros Bailing Out of US Stock Market
« on: August 19, 2010, 07:45:00 PM »
Hmmmm?.. Get ready to grab your GRAB N GO bag

It Begins… Soros Bailing Out of US Stock Market

Posted by Jim Hoft on Wednesday, August 18, 2010, 10:55 PM

Maybe he knows something we don’t?

Far Left billionaire, democratic donor and Obama supporter, George Soros is bailing out of the US stock market. The value of billionaire investor George Soros’s hedge fund dropped by 42% to $5.1 billion at the end of the second quarter.
Economic Policy Journal reported, via Free Republic:

Billionaire trader and political manipulator,George Soros, is clearly not optimistic. The latest SEC filings are out on the Soros hedge fund, Soros Fund Management.

Between the end of March and the end of June, Soros lowered his stock investments from $8.8 billion to $5.1 billion in the fund, Soros Fund Management.

He sold most of his positions (over 95%) in Wal-Mart, J.P. Morgan Chase and Pfizer.

His biggest positionb at the end of June was in the gold ETF which accounted for 13% of his equity portfolio at $638 million.

C

tarzan

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
Re: Soros Bailing Out of US Stock Market
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2010, 08:22:48 PM »
A scumbag if you ever wanted to identify one. May he have his day of reckoning.

tallgerman

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • I love myself a lot.
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2010, 09:43:02 AM »
why are him n madoff alive?

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2010, 07:01:11 AM »
Run for your lives!!

Fear!

Fear!

A meteor is coming!

Live is over (as we know it)!

Be wary!

Beware!

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2010, 11:11:06 AM »
Run for your lives!!

Fear!

Fear!

A meteor is coming!

Live is over (as we know it)!

Be wary!

Beware!

No Drama Queens Allowed On This Board....

Nonetheless be concerned when a major mover and shaker begins moving his assets out of the stock market.... Does he see an imminent collapse?
C

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2010, 06:56:30 AM »
No Drama Queens Allowed On This Board....

Nonetheless be concerned when a major mover and shaker begins moving his assets out of the stock market.... Does he see an imminent collapse?

Who the fuck cares if he does? The question is: Do YOU see an "imminent collapse"? And, if you do, do you think it's going to happen because you've informed yourself or because you listen to people who keep calling for it?

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2010, 09:53:13 AM »
Who the fuck cares if he does? The question is: Do YOU see an "imminent collapse"? And, if you do, do you think it's going to happen because you've informed yourself or because you listen to people who keep calling for it?

You better care that he sees trouble ahead, it is a warning to YOU to do something before the storm hits. Soros is an insider to things the masses are not privy to and what he sees and knows the rest don't. Whether or not I, YOU OR ANYONE else sees something is irrelevant, because by the time a particular danger becomes visible to the masses it is already TOO LATE for anyone to respond/act!!!!. So if he starts bailing out as this article informs...everyone else would be wise to take note and do the same.

Gee you americans are DUMB!!!!
C

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2010, 09:58:23 AM »
You better care that he sees trouble ahead, it is a warning to YOU to do something before the storm hits. Soros is an insider to things the masses are not privy to and what he sees and knows the rest don't. Whether or not I, YOU OR ANYONE else sees something is irrelevant, because by the time a particular danger becomes visible to the masses it is already TOO LATE for anyone to respond/act!!!!. So if he starts bailing out as this article informs...everyone else would be wise to take note and do the same.

Instead of an imminent collapse all at once, I think the powers that be are trying to keep is more like a slow grind to the bottom since they know a fast imminient collapse would result in violence, panic, starvation, etc. 

However, when you look around at every sector, other than the govt who can print money or tax the shit out of us, I really don't know how anyone can forecast anything but a grinding drawn out collapse.   

I know I get called names for this view.  But its how I see it. 

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2010, 10:10:38 AM »
Instead of an imminent collapse all at once, I think the powers that be are trying to keep is more like a slow grind to the bottom since they know a fast imminient collapse would result in violence, panic, starvation, etc. 

However, when you look around at every sector, other than the govt who can print money or tax the shit out of us, I really don't know how anyone can forecast anything but a grinding drawn out collapse.   

I know I get called names for this view.  But its how I see it. 

Let the housing/real estate/wall street market be a warning of just how fast things can happen. A very few years ago NO ONE would have thought the world would be in the state it is in now. Recently the news reported that Bloomberg was donating HALF of his money to the Gates foundation along with quite a few other BILLIONAIRES Billionaires Donating Their Wealth Does this not scream DANGER AHEAD!!!... The wealth are notoriously cheap/frugal and don't GIVE AWAY anything (they will not buy Girl Scout cookies without giving the seller a hard time), so there is obviously something behind this Gates foundation and these contributions... especially with each of the contributors giving away HALF OF THEIR ASSETS!!!!!!.....
C

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2010, 11:26:16 AM »

Right, just as I expected. It's not what YOU believe, it's what Jim Hoft tells you to think.

Get the fuck outta here!

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2010, 12:06:26 PM »
Right, just as I expected. It's not what YOU believe, it's what Jim Hoft tells you to think.

Get the fuck outta here!

RETARD...You remind me of the idiots that saw the Tsunami coming in Thailand and instead of heeding the warning and running like the Thai people did, you wandered further out into the receding ocean looking at he giant wave approaching say "Oooo look how pretty the big wave is"...SPLAT!!!

C

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2010, 12:36:13 PM »
RETARD...You remind me of the idiots that saw the Tsunami coming in Thailand and instead of heeding the warning and running like the Thai people did, you wandered further out into the receding ocean looking at he giant wave approaching say "Oooo look how pretty the big wave is"...SPLAT!!!

THINK!!!!!

You friggin robot.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2010, 03:00:43 PM »
  His biggest positionb at the end of June was in the gold ETF which accounted for 13% of his equity portfolio at $638 million.

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2010, 03:17:57 PM »
The title of the thread makes it seem as if Soros is adding so much Liquidity into the marketplace which is clearly not the case.  5 billion is only like a small percentage of Intel or Microsoft respective Market capitalizations.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2010, 03:33:18 PM »
THINK!!!!!

This is exactly what i want you to do....
C

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2010, 05:03:58 PM »
The title of the thread makes it seem as if Soros is adding so much Liquidity into the marketplace which is clearly not the case.  5 billion is only like a small percentage of Intel or Microsoft respective Market capitalizations.

Soooooo you're going to wait until he and all the other big wigs pull out the majority or ALL of their assets and america collapses before you believe something is amiss? The fact that so many BILLIONAIRES are operating as he is and giving HALF of their wealth to the Gates foundation is definitely reason to be concerned. Warnings of impending trouble always show themselves as actions that are suspicious at first....then comes the real trouble.
C

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2010, 09:58:51 PM »
Soooooo you're going to wait until he and all the other big wigs pull out the majority or ALL of their assets and america collapses before you believe something is amiss? The fact that so many BILLIONAIRES are operating as he is and giving HALF of their wealth to the Gates foundation is definitely reason to be concerned. Warnings of impending trouble always show themselves as actions that are suspicious at first....then comes the real trouble.

The article doesn't say what Soros is moving the proceeds from his stock holdings.