Author Topic: How Stupid have people become?  (Read 4507 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
How Stupid have people become?
« on: August 20, 2010, 03:47:10 AM »
Real People: A woman bought her own engagement ring, "fi-yon-ce" says he's reimburse her....For what? So he is going to pay you, for a ring you bought for yourself?

Another, dude is engaged to someone that he doesn't even know their name---their real name, first or last...only knows her nickname, doesn't even know her date of birth, and they live together. Guess where they met, at the clinic... 

Red Hook

• Getbig V
Re: How Stupid have people become?
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2010, 04:03:17 AM »
1. Real People: A woman bought her own engagement ring, "fi-yon-ce" says he's reimburse her....For what? So he is going to pay you, for a ring you bought for yourself?

2. Another, dude is engaged to someone that he doesn't even know their name---their real name, first or last...only knows her nickname, doesn't even know her date of birth, and they live together. Guess where they met, at the clinic... 

1. Don't hate the player, hate the game, sounds like a true get bigger.  lol, good for him

2. Sounds like some money for green card transaction.
I

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2010, 06:39:13 AM »
It's so weird that some men are so mentally crushed by society that they think that it's unfair that a woman pays for something that is for her, instead of the man paying for it.

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2010, 07:01:09 AM »
Bitches and rings WTF!!!

My buddy just got married. His bitch girl bride wanted a $6K designer Tacori wedding band.
HE bought it for her. She didn't like it because it wasn't the exact one she wanted.

Seriously bitch?? You got $6K sitting on your fucking finger.

BTW, his band is a titanium silver combination ring...cost him $400.

hmontaq

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2010, 02:26:46 PM »
You asked that question on this website?
Getbig =Reality Show

epic_alien

« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2010, 04:54:31 PM »
Real People: A woman bought her own engagement ring, "fi-yon-ce" says he's reimburse her....For what? So he is going to pay you, for a ring you bought for yourself?

Another, dude is engaged to someone that he doesn't even know their name---their real name, first or last...only knows her nickname, doesn't even know her date of birth, and they live together. Guess where they met, at the clinic... 

blacks are silly

Robgun1

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2010, 08:30:41 PM »

newmom

« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2010, 08:31:47 PM »
You asked that question on this website?

;D

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2010, 08:37:59 PM »
Marriage is becoming more and more obsolete in the U.S.
You Can't Do It!!!

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2010, 08:48:29 PM »
Bitches and rings WTF!!!

My buddy just got married. His bitch #girl bride wanted a $6K designer Tacori wedding band.
HE bought it for her. She didn't like it because it wasn't the exact one she wanted.

Seriously bitch?? You got $6K sitting on your fucking finger.

BTW, his band is a titanium silver combination ring...cost him $400.

Slap the bitch upside the head, HARD

Sir Bigness

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Get busy Living, or get busy Dying!!
« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2010, 08:54:58 PM »
US =

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2010, 06:06:59 AM »
It's so weird that some men are so mentally crushed by society that they think that it's unfair that a woman pays for something that is for her, instead of the man paying for it.
You don't get it, he proposed and later on she bought her own ring, then he says he will reimburse her, for something he didn't buy---which makes no sense. Please follow. And Then he pawns it--her property. Now, using logic, if dude says he gonna reimbuse her, if he had the money he would not have pawned the ring for money. Duh!

Also, many dudes will tell a woman that they will pay a woman back for being bailed out. Let's say the bail is $75,000, and has been sitting in jail for a month, and he tells his girl he will pay her back the 10% that she paid to the bondsman ($7,500). How do you suppose he's gonna do that with no job...they never pay.
blacks are silly

it was all white people that had these issues...

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2010, 06:38:33 AM »
Also, many dudes will tell a woman that they will pay a woman back for being bailed out. Let's say the bail is $75,000, and has been sitting in jail for a month, and he tells his girl he will pay her back the 10% that she paid to the bondsman ($7,500). How do you suppose he's gonna do that with no job

Haha bailbondsman?  What kind of people are you hanging out with?! 

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2010, 08:41:36 AM »

it was all white people that had these issues...

All parties involved are white? ?  ? They must be w i g g e r s... Do you live in the *hood* or what? I don't know any white women who go by a nickname.

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2010, 12:29:33 PM »
All parties involved are white? ?  ? They must be w i g g e r s... Do you live in the *hood* or what? I don't know any white women who go by a nickname.

What are you talking about you know you see middle class white folks everyday with nicknames like; "nay nay" "pookie" "lil sway" ect..
You Can't Do It!!!

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2010, 12:47:24 PM »
You don't get it, he proposed and later on she bought her own ring, then he says he will reimburse her, for something he didn't buy---which makes no sense. Please follow. And Then he pawns it--her property. Now, using logic, if dude says he gonna reimbuse her, if he had the money he would not have pawned the ring for money. Duh!

Also, many dudes will tell a woman that they will pay a woman back for being bailed out. Let's say the bail is $75,000, and has been sitting in jail for a month, and he tells his girl he will pay her back the 10% that she paid to the bondsman ($7,500). How do you suppose he's gonna do that with no job...they never pay.it was all white people that had these issues...

I gotta agree with your white people comment there, I can't picture any black guys being stupid enough to buy their girl a stone that costs more then a few G's, that's corporate white idiocy right there..the black guy would be like 'bitch you getting a $500 ring, be happy u getting one and STFU'

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2010, 02:03:32 PM »
I gotta agree with your white people comment there, I can't picture any black guys being stupid enough to buy their girl a stone that costs more then a few G's, that's corporate white idiocy right there..the black guy would be like 'bitch you getting a $500 ring, be happy u getting one and STFU'

And the black chick will come home and suck the the STD right out of that black guy's dick for the cheaper ring.  The white chick would say she wish it was bigger.  A coworker told her husband she wants a $12K ring?  She's an Asian chick that has a hello kitty cell phone cover and watch.   ::)  It's not just white chicks.  Most chicks nowadays live in fucking La La land when it comes to money.  It's the pussified emasculated men that let them get away with this shit and grovel to them. 

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2010, 02:18:59 PM »
Haha bailbondsman?  What kind of people are you hanging out with?! 
Maybe, it's not who I hang out with...maybe I see this on the daily...

It's not about the ring, the cost or anything. It's the fact that chica bought her own engagement ring. That's like a dude telling a woman, "Happy Birthday, you have to buy your birthday present that is from me, from the store." it's not really from him, it's from the person who bought it.

As far as asking for a 12k ring, isn't the engagement ring supposed to be either 1month or 3 months worth a guy's salary? And I know, couples go and look for engagement rings, but if a chick is pissed she didn't get the exact ring, maybe that's a sign to not marry her and that the marriage will not go well. Remember, most women today think about getting married, not about the actually marriage...

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2010, 02:25:20 PM »
All parties involved are white? ?  ? They must be w i g g e r s... Do you live in the *hood* or what? I don't know any white women who go by a nickname.
Well, the girl's nickname is "Brooke", and there are tons of middle class white girls with nicknames,
but this is not about black or white, but the stupidity of  people (Americans) in general, regardless of their race.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2010, 03:13:07 PM »

It's not about the ring, the cost or anything. It's the fact that chica bought her own engagement ring. That's like a dude telling a woman, "Happy Birthday, you have to buy your birthday present that is from me, from the store." it's not really from him, it's from the person who bought it.

As far as asking for a 12k ring, isn't the engagement ring supposed to be either 1month or 3 months worth a guy's salary? And I know, couples go and look for engagement rings, but if a chick is pissed she didn't get the exact ring, maybe that's a sign to not marry her and that the marriage will not go well. Remember, most women today think about getting married, not about the actually marriage...

Any bitch asking for a 12k ring should be dropped on her head...only exception if she's buying him toys of equal value, if she pulls in 250k a year and she bought him a Jag for his birthday then sure, get her a 12k rock but otherwise dump that trash.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 21, 2010, 03:24:18 PM »
Any bitch asking for a 12k ring should be dropped on her head...only exception if she's buying him toys of equal value, if she pulls in 250k a year and she bought him a Jag for his birthday then sure, get her a 12k rock but otherwise dump that trash.

Exactly, the problem is that women are too spoiled. They believe that they should get what they want, or whatever they ask for. Blame it on the parents or lack thereof. This whole, "you go girl, you deserve it" attitude makes no sense. What does the dude deserve? Where is the reciprocity?

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #21 on: August 21, 2010, 10:38:45 PM »
Exactly, the problem is that women are too spoiled. They believe that they should get what they want, or whatever they ask for. Blame it on the parents or lack thereof. This whole, "you go girl, you deserve it" attitude makes no sense. What does the dude deserve? Where is the reciprocity?

Eddie Murphy nailed this on the head in Raw (or was it Delirious!?) with a whole skit about women being raised wrong and wanting too much.. you're dead on about the pussy husband's that give in to this stupid shit, I see idiot's like this every day worshipping the feet their golddigger wives walk on, absolutely sickening..have some respect for yourself, be a goddamn MAN not some bitch..no wonder their women don't respect them, they don't respect themselves, why should their women !?

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #22 on: August 21, 2010, 10:42:14 PM »

Well if that's your story!  ;D

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #23 on: August 22, 2010, 04:08:49 PM »
Well, the girl's nickname is "Brooke", and their are tons of middle class white girls with nicknames,
but this is not about black or white, but the stupidity of  people (Americans) in general, regardless of their race.

I dispose of white people like that, just because I can without being accused of a hate crime....
You Can't Do It!!!

Sir Bigness

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Get busy Living, or get busy Dying!!
« Reply #24 on: August 22, 2010, 04:34:08 PM »
In the Americano...VERY!!!  :D :D