Author Topic: Flex Wheeler tells the truth...  (Read 16049 times)

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Flex Wheeler tells the truth...
« on: August 23, 2010, 11:22:52 AM »
..Or is he??    Ive never seen this clip, few months old but Flex tells that his sponsors turned their backs on him when he said that he wanted to compete natural ,all the muscle mass he carries today its thanks to a formula called "Kre-Alkalin its like creatine ,only better....

WOOOSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Re: Flex Wheeler tells the truth...
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2010, 11:28:13 AM »

AC Slater

• Getbig IV
  • The king of Bayside
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2010, 08:26:11 PM »
you hear him say 'uh' or 'uhm' after EVERY sentence.  intelligent man fo sho
I dont like twinks.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2010, 08:31:18 PM »
looks the best of his generation (shawn, kev, chris, ronnie) but douched out with the s##t in his arms.

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2010, 09:44:01 PM »
Sponsors turned their backs on him because they rightly understand it takes massive amounts of drugs to win pro shows. Why back a loser?

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2010, 10:11:15 PM »
Just out of interested is Flex gay? Not that this makes him a worse bodybuilder, but just wondering as I know a gay who who sounds just like that when he speaks.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2010, 10:48:39 PM »
Just out of interested is Flex gay? Not that this makes him a worse bodybuilder, but just wondering as I know a gay who who sounds just like that when he speaks.

He was molested as a child so chances are he is.  It's in his biography. 

Natural?  Yeah let's compete for years taking copious amounts of drugs and then market yourself as a natural freak?  What a moron.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2010, 11:10:10 PM »
Flex claimed that he was  natural for the 2002 mr olympia  :D :D
X

dustin

« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2010, 11:41:49 PM »
Flex claimed that he was  natural for the 2002 mr olympia  :D :D

All natural oils site enhancement oils, no synthetic BS. Flex Wheeler died for us bitches.

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2010, 12:34:34 AM »
you hear him say 'uh' or 'uhm' after EVERY sentence.  intelligent man fo sho

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2010, 03:57:39 AM »
He was molested as a child so chances are he is.  It's in his biography. 

Natural?  Yeah let's compete for years taking copious amounts of drugs and then market yourself as a natural freak?  What a moron.
Molested by women...which made him distrust women, but dude was always chasing tail of the female kind...His speech pattern was different when he was younger, less of the lisp. Just like Arnold S. had a clearer voice when he was younger. If you look at Pumping Iron, he spoke with clarity and a slight accent, now his accent is thicker.

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2010, 05:37:58 AM »
I take ANYTHING Flex says with a grain of salt. That's the reputation he made for himself; nothing but a liar.

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2010, 05:41:52 AM »
..Or is he??    Ive never seen this clip, few months old but Flex tells that his sponsors turned their backs on him when he said that he wanted to compete natural ,all the muscle mass he carries today its thanks to a formula called "Kre-Alkalin its like creatine ,only better....

WOOOSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

this guy would lie to Jesus

Flex lies so much that he isn't even aware of it, he just says what he thinks makes him looks best.
I

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2010, 05:46:46 AM »
Yep, a compulsive liar and the biggest waste of great genetics in the history of Bbing. What an idiot. I always hope for flying ninjas popping up in any of his videos.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2010, 05:49:26 AM »
this guy would lie to Jesus

Flex lies so much that he isn't even aware of it, he just says what he thinks makes him looks best.
So, when he said that he used Synthol, he was lying, right? Or when hexsaid that he used escilene in a T pattern on his delts, he was lying? ;)

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2010, 05:50:49 AM »
Just remember...if you believe it, it's not a lie

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2010, 05:56:20 AM »
So, when he said that he used Synthol, he was lying, right? Or when hexsaid that he used escilene in a T pattern on his delts, he was lying? ;)

the best analogy that I can think of it is: the guy that cheats on his wife 10,000 times and get caught ones, when asked if he ever cheated says "yes, I cheated once, and technically it wasn't really cheating since I got caught getting a blow job and there was not intercourse".
I

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2010, 06:01:38 AM »
the best analogy that I can think of it is: the guy that cheats on his wife 10,000 times and get caught ones, when asked if he ever cheated says "yes, I cheated once, and technically it wasn't really cheating since I got caught getting a blow job and there was not intercourse".

"Aw, man...that's a technicality..."

R Kelly has brought on a new delusionality when it comes to cheating. Now, even when people are on video cheating, stealing, lying, it's "Thats not me..."

bu, I get what you are saying.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2010, 06:32:43 AM »
Flex has created a world of his own that he is the god of...

After he HAD to stop bodybuilding he took those "bad ass" tattoos, did a few kick-boxing matches (got his ass handed to him) and still keeps lying about allmost everything and like Red Hook said is not even aware of it.

He said long ago that he is on permanent HRT for the rest of his life, so he's on hormones and says he is "natural" also i have some serious doubts that his dosage isn't exactly medically approved...

Yeah in 2002 he admitted to Esiclene after first outing Levrone as the biggest abuser and simply said that he was trying to keep up. I mean Flex is so dumb that it's allmost impossible, when he competed he did everything ass backwards and compensated with diuretics and insane amounts of whatever he got his hands on and then blames his genes for the health issues... I sure hope that the ninjas find him and finish the job...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 24, 2010, 06:53:23 AM »
Flex has created a world of his own that he is the god of...

After he HAD to stop bodybuilding he took those "bad ass" tattoos, did a few kick-boxing matches (got his ass handed to him) and still keeps lying about allmost everything and like Red Hook said is not even aware of it.

He said long ago that he is on permanent HRT for the rest of his life, so he's on hormones and says he is "natural" also i have some serious doubts that his dosage isn't exactly medically approved...

Yeah in 2002 he admitted to Esiclene after first outing Levrone as the biggest abuser and simply said that he was trying to keep up. I mean Flex is so dumb that it's allmost impossible, when he competed he did everything ass backwards and compensated with diuretics and insane amounts of whatever he got his hands on and then blames his genes for the health issues... I sure hope that the ninjas find him and finish the job...
I had posted vids of Flex at 23 and slightly older, if he was so dumb, then he would not have consistently improve. And he was a proponate of unilateral training, you see very few people train legs like that, whether or not he learned it from Charles Glass or not, e took principles and used them. Sign of someone, stupid, I think not. And everybody back then used diuretics to large degree, not just Flex. Flex had a hard time getting dry in the lower back, glutes-ham tie in, that was a barometer to how in shape he was.  His most cut up conditioning came in 1993, not later on...

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2010, 07:26:42 AM »
I had posted vids of Flex at 23 and slightly older, if he was so dumb, then he would not have consistently improve. And he was a proponate of unilateral training, you see very few people train legs like that, whether or not he learned it from Charles Glass or not, e took principles and used them. Sign of someone, stupid, I think not. And everybody back then used diuretics to large degree, not just Flex. Flex had a hard time getting dry in the lower back, glutes-ham tie in, that was a barometer to how in shape he was.  His most cut up conditioning came in 1993, not later on...

I hear you, but the fact that he responded well to training and drugs only means that he had good genes for bb and nothing else. Even dumb people can succeed in life especially in sports and there are a lot of smart athletes in bb too, but flex sure as hell isn't one of them...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2010, 04:56:04 AM »

Or when he said 'ninjas' attacked him he was lying, right?  :P

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: August 25, 2010, 05:01:23 AM »
Or when he said 'ninjas' attacked him he was lying, right?  :P
I watched Ninja Assasin the other night and I thought about Flex's incident. It wasn't inti lthe last battle, that I realized why Flex couldn't hit them, and why they were so fast---they disappear into thin air...

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #23 on: August 25, 2010, 05:22:25 AM »
I hear you, but the fact that he responded well to training and drugs only means that he had good genes for bb and nothing else. Even dumb people can succeed in life especially in sports and there are a lot of smart athletes in bb too, but flex sure as hell isn't one of them...

hahaha...is it really genetics...or who you have to lead you thru the valley of death?

flex, melvin, vince, shawn = john brown and charles (more flex's caretaker)

how can all these guy have great genes when in society without the drugs some are considered avg?

these guys including flex are a product of their teaches giving them the right regimes vs having to experiment and screw their bodies up.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #24 on: August 25, 2010, 05:24:28 AM »
lol @ "Flex" and "telling the truth" in the same sentence