Author Topic: Are your parents still alive?  (Read 13843 times)

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
Re: Are your parents still alive?
« Reply #25 on: August 24, 2010, 09:15:09 AM »
where do idiots like mortalciol or lundreg come from??
Lol did your feelings get hurt :-*
My guess is some place not near as awsome as ROMANIA.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #26 on: August 24, 2010, 09:25:21 AM »
Lol did your feelings get hurt :-*
My guess is some place not near as awsome as ROMANIA.
you are witty

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: August 24, 2010, 09:38:36 AM »
sev is that a pic of your mom with the flower in her hair? damn she's allll right back in the day

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: August 24, 2010, 09:42:24 AM »
sev is that a pic of your mom with the flower in her hair? damn she's allll right back in the day
:D

no dude that's my 32 yo sister and my 4 yo nephew ... good genes in my family

my dad's pictured with the trophy ( 65+ national tennis champ at 67 )

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 24, 2010, 09:55:35 AM »

cool good lookin family

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 24, 2010, 09:56:43 AM »
cool good lookin family
;D

can you imagine mortalcoil posting his pics and his family ? lol

w8m8

« Reply #31 on: August 24, 2010, 09:57:19 AM »
Are your parents still alive?  If so, have you thought about how you will manage (emotionally) once they are gone?

If not, how long did it take you to emotionally recover?  Do you ever really recover?  One friend said his spouse “got me through it” and that he couldn’t have done it without her.  Another friend said looking at his own children every day made it possible… but it still hurt after all these years.  One said he felt like an orphan once his parents died.  Another said even the sun seemed a little dimmer since he lost his mom.

My parents were killed in a drunk driving accident when I was a young teen and I have been an orphan ever since . I was an only child and so were they . I got emancipated @ 16 and have supported myself since then . I have been suicidal many times , and addicted to drugs so badly I can't fathom half of what I did then .

I never have been able to get "over " it , I miss them every day and holidays are the worst . I don't dwell on the loss but I never forget it for more than a few hours . You have no idea how many triggers there are during a normal day that are remindful of parents , family , etc.

My father was totally drunk and drove into a concrete barrier @ 65 MPH , there was no signs of braking or swerving to be found . People who drive after they've been drinking are the most selfish stupid people in the world .

I don't think about offing myself anymore , but I wait with anticipation to see them again .

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 24, 2010, 09:57:52 AM »

So does that make her an idiot for having wanted to have a kid?

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #33 on: August 24, 2010, 09:59:17 AM »

That's nice I guess genetics are tricky they sometimes skip a generation.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: August 24, 2010, 10:01:20 AM »
;D

can you imagine mortalcoil posting his pics and his family ? lol

Only an absolute idiot and attention whore with no respect for his own family would post their pictures on the Internet.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 24, 2010, 10:03:27 AM »
So does that make her an idiot for having wanted to have a kid?

haha

if you and lundgren would fuck you'd both get pregnant and split the twins one each

is this you ?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: August 24, 2010, 10:04:16 AM »
Only an absolute idiot and attention whore with no respect for his own family would post their pictures on the Internet.

lol  I obviously am proud of them and respect them ... why wouldn't I ?  ;)

you obviously are ashamed of what you or them look like otherwise you'd do the same but are afraid others will ridicule them

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: August 24, 2010, 10:10:14 AM »
Sevs sister =  nice. Sev = Crackhead.

you're just bitter cause I am straight

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: August 24, 2010, 10:10:40 AM »
My parents were killed in a drunk driving accident when I was a young teen and I have been an orphan ever since . I was an only child and so were they . I got emancipated @ 16 and have supported myself since then . I have been suicidal many times , and addicted to drugs so badly I can't fathom half of what I did then .

I never have been able to get "over " it , I miss them every day and holidays are the worst . I don't dwell on the loss but I never forget it for more than a few hours . You have no idea how many triggers there are during a normal day that are remindful of parents , family , etc.

My father was totally drunk and drove into a concrete barrier @ 65 MPH , there was no signs of braking or swerving to be found . People who drive after they've been drinking are the most selfish stupid people in the world .

I don't think about offing myself anymore , but I wait with anticipation to see them again .

holy shit  :o :o :o

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: August 24, 2010, 10:11:42 AM »
lol  I obviously am proud of them and respect them ... why wouldn't I ?  ;)

you obviously are ashamed of what you or them look like otherwise you'd do the same but are afraid others will ridicule them

I just know what type of sickos (like you) dwell on the net. And I don't need to post pictures of them to be proud of them. I walk the streets of one of the most famous cities in the world every day with them. I don't hvae your insecurity problems. No need for the approval of internet people to know if i'm worthy or not. I'll live it to third world slumps spawns like you.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: August 24, 2010, 10:17:35 AM »

I'm sorry to hear about your experience

I'll give you some unsolicited advice

you "chose" that experience to learn how to overcome abandonement

your drinking /drugs period was your attempt to evade your self created reality cause it was too painfull

same with suicid thoughts ( not the best option .. your lessons in nonphysical will be exponentially more difficult than here )

If you really wanna understand what went on and why and what to do to balance yourelf ...PM..me

if not ...good luck anyway

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: August 24, 2010, 10:19:53 AM »
I'm sorry to hear about your experience

I'll give you some unsolicited advice

you "chose" that experience to learn how to overcome abandonement

your drinking /drugs period was your attempt to evade your self created reality cause it was too painfull

same with suicid thoughts ( not the best option .. your lessons in nonphysical will be exponentially more difficult than here )

If you really wanna understand what went on and why and what to do to balance yourelf ...PM..me

if not ...good luck anyway

Post of the day. Absofuckinlutely hilarious. I'm gonna piss myself. Got to give it to you, you are one of a kind.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: August 24, 2010, 10:21:57 AM »
I just know what type of sickos (like you) dwell on the net. And I don't need to post pictures of them to be proud of them. I walk the streets of one of the most famous cities in the world every day with them. I don't hvae your insecurity problems. No need for the approval of internet people to know if i'm worthy or not. I'll live it to third world slumps spawns like you.
blah blah

refusal to post a pic = you think u look laughable

even xerses has more balls than u lol

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #43 on: August 24, 2010, 10:24:05 AM »
My dad is dying slowly from Alzheimer's. I fear he only has maybe another year left before he's completely gone. He lives 12 hours away so I don't get to see him more than 1-2 times a year, which is rough.

I want to have kids some day and I think that's key to keeping some longevity in life. Nothing could be worse than growing old with no kids and single. Luckily I have a great girl.

I often find life depressing as hell and getting older is a horrible curse. What makes it worse is being stuck at a dead end job for years and years of your life. That's a sure way of doubling your aging time.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #44 on: August 24, 2010, 10:25:43 AM »
This is not something I like to think about.  My parents are  still young at 52 and 54 but I'm watching them age before me.  Eventually it will happen and I'm sure I'll be different afterwards.  My father changed after his father died and his mother has had Alzheimer's for about 15 years.  The shit hurts and this fucking thread sucks, I'm out.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #45 on: August 24, 2010, 10:45:06 AM »
My mom is still alive.  Dad died a couple of years ago.  It's been much more difficult dealing with the death of my brother though.
:

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #46 on: August 24, 2010, 11:09:55 AM »
Yep.
81 and 72 years old.

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: August 24, 2010, 11:15:01 AM »

I'm so sorry w8m8  :(

{{{{hugs}}}}}

R

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #48 on: August 24, 2010, 11:54:32 AM »
mom still alive. father stepped out after I was born then was killed before I was 2.

One thing that still haunts me is when my brother was gunned down in our driveway. I still remember running outside while my sister held him as he moaned both covered in blood that night. I remember it like yesterday.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #49 on: August 24, 2010, 01:19:57 PM »
mom still alive. father stepped out after I was born then was killed before I was 2.

One thing that still haunts me is when my brother was gunned down in our driveway. I still remember running outside while my sister held him as he moaned both covered in blood that night. I remember it like yesterday.

Sounds like a nice neighbourhood you live in.