Author Topic: Ron Paul to Sunshine Patriots: Stop Your Demagogy About The NYC Mosque!  (Read 2627 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Ron Paul to Sunshine Patriots: Stop Your Demagogy About The NYC Mosque!
« Reply #50 on: August 24, 2010, 08:30:11 PM »
It's called blowback dumbshit.  Most of the problems in the middle east area  direct result of the shit we did in the lat 50 years.  And sad thing is we haven't learned from our mistakes.  While the US is busy gutting itself in worthless wars fighting a boogey man enemy countries like China are minding their own business and getting stronger.  We'll talk again in a year.   ::)

Muslims have been at war with each other and their neighbots far longer than the us has been in existence.  Blaming America for everything under the sun is just the latest excuse the violent savages.   

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #51 on: August 24, 2010, 08:58:52 PM »
the thing is that the crux of both arguments is the same...

blacken was against it when rand said it but is now all of a sudden for it?

I agree if its legal then they should be able to build it, lets not let the idea that this is meant to build bridges etc...go over though. That is just plain not true this is meant to provoke anger and is an intentionally hurtful move.

Thanks for responding in a respectfull manner as I can understand what a touchy subject this has become. I really havent followed all the links to this Imam and shit because I really think a lot of the facts are being blurred with emotions that run deep.

I think the country has a lot more to worry about in terms of the economy anyway.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: August 24, 2010, 09:13:23 PM »
Thanks for responding in a respectfull manner as I can understand what a touchy subject this has become. I really havent followed all the links to this Imam and shit because I really think a lot of the facts are being blurred with emotions that run deep.

I think the country has a lot more to worry about in terms of the economy anyway.
yesh yesh, your a cool dude and you use alot of verifiable facts to base your stances so I gots lots of respects for yous  ;D

I agree I dont like the idea of it b/c to me this is an intentional move to piss ppl off covered by a "building bridges" but at the end of the day there is alot more important ish to worry about in my mind.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #53 on: August 24, 2010, 09:18:07 PM »
Just because something may be legally right does not make it right. 

The consitution is a legal document - not a moral document.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #54 on: August 24, 2010, 09:22:16 PM »

Where in the Constitution does it say that they have the right to build a house of worship anywhere and anytime they feel like it?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #55 on: August 24, 2010, 09:22:46 PM »
Where in the Constitution does it say that they have the right to build a house of worship anywhere and anytime they feel like it?

nowhere. 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: August 24, 2010, 09:24:10 PM »
LOL the constitution was created by ppl and ammended by ppl in accordance alot of times with their morality...

it may not written in legal terms but the reasoning behind it is very much tied to morality...