Author Topic: Ron Paul Breaks With Son Rand on Islamic Center Near Ground Zero  (Read 4490 times)

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Re: Ron Paul Breaks With Son Rand on Islamic Center Near Ground Zero
« Reply #25 on: August 25, 2010, 08:04:17 PM »
If I eat pork and then piss in the pool, what would be the ramifications to the muslims who bathe in my urine (and feces, cause I will shit in the pool if ever in NYC)?

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #26 on: August 26, 2010, 07:05:53 AM »
Your point is worthless, as usual and so unbelievably out of touch with reality, that I regret the time I wasted to call you a retard because I fear that retards would be offended.

The KKK ( a virtually non existent, irrelevant, marginalized group today) at it's peak had how many members would you estimate? How many would you say died from the beginning of it's foundation until present day? Are there KKK chapters set up across the globe where men in robes and white sheets are indiscriminately blowing up civilians in suicide bombings? Is the KKK kidnapping and beheading blacks on youtube? Is the United States currently fighting a global war against the KKK? Here's an even more pointed question-- Does the KKK have political connections that span the globe along with the entire mainstream media, morons like yourself and  several corrupt and utterly mindless politicians doing their bidding while they plot their next move? Does the KKK have a propaganda wing that leads all the way up to the United States Congress? Are there KKK apologists fighting tooth and nail to gain widespread acceptance for the KKK? Is the KKK setting up schools across the United States?

I mean, this argument has taken a turn for the stupid as usual, because liberals cannot wrap their brains around the fact that a conservative estimate of radical Islamists totals between 60-80 million people across the globe. 60-80 million fanatics funded by some of the richest people on earth. Oil money can fund millions of suicide bombers who have no material desires except to kill every non- converted man, woman and child and bring Sharia law into world-wide practice.

Pointing out a bunch of irrelevant fringe groups that exist only inside America, who pose a threat to our way of life that is so remote it's non existent and comparing them to a geo political and religious philosophy that spans the globe with 10's of millions of followers just shows (yet again) that having a serious discussion about this issue is a complete waste of time and energy with liberals. When you and your loved ones are being scraped off the pavement with a spatula, make sure that you write to the FBI and CIA before hand and make sure that they dont engage in racial profiling and spare no expense to investigate whether the "man made disaster" that took your lives was committed by the KKK or the "Army of God" ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #27 on: August 26, 2010, 07:18:52 AM »
Your point is worthless, as usual and so unbelievably out of touch with reality, that I regret the time I wasted to call you a retard because I fear that retards would be offended.

The KKK ( a virtually non existent, irrelevant, marginalized group today) at it's peak had how many members would you estimate? How many would you say died from the beginning of it's foundation until present day? Are there KKK chapters set up across the globe where men in robes and white sheets are indiscriminately blowing up civilians in suicide bombings? Is the KKK kidnapping and beheading blacks on youtube? Is the United States currently fighting a global war against the KKK? Here's an even more pointed question-- Does the KKK have political connections that span the globe along with the entire mainstream media, morons like yourself and  several corrupt and utterly mindless politicians doing their bidding while they plot their next move? Does the KKK have a propaganda wing that leads all the way up to the United States Congress? Are there KKK apologists fighting tooth and nail to gain widespread acceptance for the KKK? Is the KKK setting up schools across the United States?

I mean, this argument has taken a turn for the stupid as usual, because liberals cannot wrap their brains around the fact that a conservative estimate of radical Islamists totals between 60-80 million people across the globe. 60-80 million fanatics funded by some of the richest people on earth. Oil money can fund millions of suicide bombers who have no material desires except to kill every non- converted man, woman and child and bring Sharia law into world-wide practice.

Pointing out a bunch of irrelevant fringe groups that exist only inside America, who pose a threat to our way of life that is so remote it's non existent and comparing them to a geo political and religious philosophy that spans the globe with 10's of millions of followers just shows (yet again) that having a serious discussion about this issue is a complete waste of time and energy with liberals. When you and your loved ones are being scraped off the pavement with a spatula, make sure that you write to the FBI and CIA before hand and make sure that they dont engage in racial profiling and spare no expense to investigate whether the "man made disaster" that took your lives was committed by the KKK or the "Army of God" ::)

There is no recovery from this. 

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #28 on: August 26, 2010, 07:37:42 AM »
Did you know that Muslims murder more people every day than the KKK has in the last 50 years combined?  ::)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #29 on: August 26, 2010, 07:40:18 AM »
All places of "worship" should be turned into Barbecue restaurants....And bakeries.   Food is better than religion any day of the week.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #30 on: August 26, 2010, 10:07:51 AM »
All places of "worship" should be turned into Barbecue restaurants....And bakeries.   Food is better than religion any day of the week.

Eastern or Lexington?

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #31 on: August 26, 2010, 10:16:10 AM »
Did you know that Muslims murder more people every day than the KKK has in the last 50 years combined?  ::)

Nice, but how many muslims are there?  how many KKK members are there?   :D

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #32 on: August 26, 2010, 10:32:34 AM »
That's kinda the point.

I don't think that the KKK at it's peak of popularity almost 100 years ago had 1 million people.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 26, 2010, 11:32:14 AM »
Nice, but how many muslims are there?  how many KKK members are there?   :D

That only makes it worse for the Muslims. I'd bet there are at least 1000x as many jihadists as there were KKK members at its peak.

Danny

• Getbig V
  • The original Superman
« Reply #34 on: August 26, 2010, 11:54:25 AM »
That's kinda the point.

I don't think that the KKK at it's peak of popularity almost 100 years ago had 1 million people.

Hey retard, can you name a single act of Christian terrorism that has ever been committed in the United States?

The point is that terrorism should not be condoned, it's not about who committs more acts of terrorism. Say what you want but when somebody says something  like this  "And if this disgusting mess spawns a McVeigh to blow it up, so be it " you are pretty much implying terrorism does not bother you if it serves your cause and it makes you a total hypocrite no better than all those fuckers we all despise so much. :-\
"What we do in life ECHOES in eternity "

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #35 on: August 26, 2010, 11:58:57 AM »
The point is that terrorism should not be condoned, it's not about who committs more acts of terrorism. Say what you want but when somebody says something  like this  "And if this disgusting mess spawns a McVeigh to blow it up, so be it " you are pretty much implying terrorism does not bother you if it serves your cause and it makes you a total hypocrite no better than all those fuckers we all despise so much. :-\

Whatever.  If that thing is blown to smitherines i will light a cigar and pop open a champaign bottle. 

You don't piss on peoples' graves like this without consequence.  If I were sitting on a jury where a family member of a dead soldier whose funeral was protested by the Westboro crew took those pofs out, i would NEVER convict. 

Screw off with your pc crap.   If this were my family, and you pissed on my grave like this, I would take your ass out from 300-500 yards with a .308 and never be caught. 

It is what it is.       

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #36 on: August 26, 2010, 12:04:27 PM »
Hmmm.. I wonder if the same liberal panzy's that rationalize Islamic terrorism and savagery will give an American the same latitude for taking down the mosque. After all, if it's "offensive" and "incendiary", what other outcome can you expect?

I mean c'mon-- It was Islams public relations policy that led to this unfortunate act of "Man Made Destruction", not someones own violent tendencies or warped view of the world.

Maybe if someone blows up the Mosque, Bloomberg will become as universally hated by the left as GW Bush is.

::)

Fat *ucking chance. And if someone did blow it up and nobody was killed (except the Imam who built it) I wouldn't give two shits-- in fact I think I would throw a party. Hopefully the roof will collapse on his head, the same way the roof of the Burlington Coat Factory collapsed when the landing gear from the second plane came apart after hitting the South Tower.  

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: August 26, 2010, 12:13:01 PM »
If a radical Christian or Jew blows it up, will liberals support building a church or synagogue across the street 9 years later? Something tells me they'd fight that tooth and nail.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #38 on: August 26, 2010, 02:24:30 PM »
If a radical Christian or Jew blows it up, will liberals support building a church or synagogue across the street 9 years later? Something tells me they'd fight that tooth and nail.
I already told you that I want all churches turned into restaurants, bakeries or museums.  What more do you want?

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #39 on: August 26, 2010, 02:34:10 PM »
I would like you to be turned into bakery/ resteraunt for worms and other dirt dwelling creatures.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #40 on: January 05, 2015, 10:59:52 PM »
Whatever.  If that thing is blown to smitherines i will light a cigar and pop open a champaign bottle. 

You don't piss on peoples' graves like this without consequence.  If I were sitting on a jury where a family member of a dead soldier whose funeral was protested by the Westboro crew took those pofs out, i would NEVER convict. 

Screw off with your pc crap.   If this were my family, and you pissed on my grave like this, I would take your ass out from 300-500 yards with a .308 and never be caught. 

It is what it is.       

what?