Author Topic: Why I'm glad Jennifer Aniston's film "Switched" is bombing  (Read 7609 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Why I'm glad Jennifer Aniston's film "Switched" is bombing
« on: August 24, 2010, 11:16:17 AM »
If you don't know what the movie is about, it's about a single broad in her 40s who decide she wants a kid and decides to get impregnated and not the traditional way.]
Hollywood has been glamorizing this bullshit and I see it as an attack on the mans role in the family.  Little by little for the last 15 years men have been relegated to playing the fucking idiot in TV commercials or have been feminized to promote equality or to take away our natural advantages. Now you have cu nts out there that think it's cool to be a single mom and a man is not needed to start a family.  These cu nts say they don't want to wait for Mr. Right so they'll have a kid in their 40s before it's too late...First off bitch, you're in your 40s and haven't found Mr. Right?  You're past your prime, WTF do you have to offer? 2nd I and many others don't appreciate you and other glamorizing single parenting like it's the cool thing to do cause it certainly isn't the ideal situation to be in.  The ideal situation is a MAN AND WOMAN does it always work out?  No.

I see this as an attack on the traditional family and am 100% against it...Fuck that.  If I had a say you would only be able to have a kid if it were two parents MAN and WOMAN or a gay COUPLE! While many there are those against that quote instances where there are broken families obviously this isn't the ideal situation. 

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Re: Why I'm glad Jennifer Aniston's film "Switched" is bombing
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2010, 11:20:30 AM »
99% of the problem with women today is growing up in a household seeing there mother go through men on a nightly basis, with no strong male role model in the family.
IMHO.
What are girls supposed to think when they see there mom getting fucked by a different guy every night?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2010, 11:20:44 AM »
Amazing how she remained an A-lister but has had 9 out of 11 movies bomb.  She seems to stick to the A-list group as long as she remains single or marries another A-lister.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2010, 11:23:31 AM »
i wouldnt want to share my life with such a woman. any of these holywood whores for that matter. You cant build shit with such egotistical individuals. To me she looks cold and frigid, not wanting to evolve , learn and always wanting to have the last word. No wonder brad pitt left her.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2010, 11:24:51 AM »
It's fucking sicking what's happening...People that believe the media and TV don't influence people are fucking idiots.
This is the lib shit I hate with a fucking passion. 

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2010, 11:25:06 AM »
The funny thing about the movies about single moms is they are always portrayed as, "hard working"  where as when they make movies about single dad's by in large they are all portrayed as idiots.  

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2010, 11:27:23 AM »
It's fucking sicking what's happening...People that believe the media and TV don't influence people are fucking idiots.
Agreed. All you have to do is take a look at youth culture to see that MTV, etc, rules their lives. Now with this Jersey Shore shit its rediculous.
Theyre telling kids its basically cool to be raging whores and be a total piece of shit.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2010, 11:29:28 AM »
Agreed. All you have to do is take a look at youth culture to see that MTV, etc, rules their lives. Now with this Jersey Shore shit its rediculous.
Theyre telling kids its basically cool to be raging whores and be a total piece of shit.

100%...See Coach, I told you I wasn't a fucking lib. ;D

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2010, 11:36:50 AM »
Satan shall kill that filthy horseface.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2010, 11:38:59 AM »
I couldn't agree more!
The old "leave it to Beaver" mom, dad and a good stable home is by far, the best way to raise a family.
YOu can't expect to have kids raised in wacky, unstable enviroments to grow up to be productive, decent adults.
Now, everyone is going for their 15 min of fame at the price of their basic dignity.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2010, 11:41:30 AM »
I fear our nation is reaching that certain level that all cultures do, right before they collapse.  :-\
A certain level of hedonism, political correctness, and people thinking were "civilized" that causes the downfall of society.. Were stupid to think it wont happen to us. All other great civilizations have fallen.. why would we be any different?

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2010, 11:42:23 AM »
JA is an overrated little skank who couldn't act if someone put a gun to her empty head.

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2010, 11:55:19 AM »
I agree 100%, could you imagine having that dumb bitch as your only parent.
And who goes to her movies anyway.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2010, 01:06:54 PM »
Jennifer lopez also had a movie just like that last year.... fuckin retarded hoes scared of the penis

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2010, 01:12:10 PM »
I fear our nation is reaching that certain level that all cultures do, right before they collapse.  :-\
A certain level of hedonism, political correctness, and people thinking were "civilized" that causes the downfall of society.. Were stupid to think it wont happen to us. All other great civilizations have fallen.. why would we be any different?
This...So what can we do to stop it?

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2010, 01:18:32 PM »
If you don't know what the movie is about, it's about a single broad in her 40s who decide she wants a kid and decides to get impregnated and not the traditional way.]
Hollywood has been glamorizing this bullshit and I see it as an attack on the mans role in the family.  Little by little for the last 15 years men have been relegated to playing the fucking idiot in TV commercials or have been feminized to promote equality or to take away our natural advantages. Now you have cu nts out there that think it's cool to be a single mom and a man is not needed to start a family.  These cu nts say they don't want to wait for Mr. Right so they'll have a kid in their 40s before it's too late...First off bitch, you're in your 40s and haven't found Mr. Right?  You're past your prime, WTF do you have to offer? 2nd I and many others don't appreciate you and other glamorizing single parenting like it's the cool thing to do cause it certainly isn't the ideal situation to be in.  The ideal situation is a MAN AND WOMAN does it always work out?  No.

I see this as an attack on the traditional family and am 100% against it...Fuck that.  If I had a say you would only be able to have a kid if it were two parents MAN and WOMAN or a gay COUPLE! While many there are those against that quote instances where there are broken families obviously this isn't the ideal situation. 

Calm down

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2010, 01:45:23 PM »
This...So what can we do to stop it?
I dont know if we can. When the majority of youth is raised with this kind of thinking, what can we do? Once they have that behavior ingrained as "normal", neither you, me, nor anyone else is gonna change that.
Only thing we can do is raise our children the right way, pray to god that our morals and teaching rub off on them (and that they have decent peers, hard when everyone is a skank), and hope that we die before the inevitable comes.

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2010, 01:55:43 PM »

are you suggesting jews run american media and are trying to subvert your nation? racist post reported! >:( ;D
tank u jesus

axestream

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2010, 01:58:49 PM »
99% of the problem with women today is growing up in a household seeing there mother go through men on a nightly basis, with no strong male role model in the family.
IMHO.
What are girls supposed to think when they see there mom getting fucked by a different guy every night?

Sad, but true.

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 24, 2010, 02:00:43 PM »
I dont know if we can. When the majority of youth is raised with this kind of thinking, what can we do? Once they have that behavior ingrained as "normal", neither you, me, nor anyone else is gonna change that.
Only thing we can do is raise our children the right way, pray to god that our morals and teaching rub off on them (and that they have decent peers, hard when everyone is a skank), and hope that we die before the inevitable comes.

Brutal "my way is better than your way" thinking.

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
  • "It's all a bunch of shit, I say fuck it" - DF
« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2010, 02:02:31 PM »

Twattish insecure lack of life-experience post.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #21 on: August 24, 2010, 02:03:50 PM »
Brutal "my way is better than your way" thinking.
So youre saying I should raise my kids to think being raging whores is cool?
And that its better for them to be raised watching Jersey Shore where they are being told how great it is to just get drunk and fuck guys over and over? Dont know about you, but that doesnt make for a very decent woman by anyones standards.

newmom

« Reply #22 on: August 24, 2010, 02:07:02 PM »
IMHO.

not all single moms are like that shockwave

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #23 on: August 24, 2010, 02:08:16 PM »

^^ This.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #24 on: August 24, 2010, 02:11:12 PM »
not all single moms are like that shockwave
Im sure there are exceptions.
But usually whores are the ones that get preggers accidentley.
One of my ex's was a pretty raging whore, she had a 2 year old daughter... In the 2 months we were fucking I raised the kid more than she did...
To this day, 2 years later, the kid still asks "wheres Jason?"
2 Years later, and 6 Bf's later.
How pathetic is that?