Author Topic: Was 911 An Inside Job? Judge For Yourself.  (Read 62020 times)

Mons Venus

Re: Was 911 An Inside Job? Judge For Yourself America.
« Reply #75 on: September 12, 2010, 12:36:49 PM »

20 yr employee @ WTC

Listen and learn.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: September 12, 2010, 01:05:24 PM »
DAMN MONS...

I think you have 3 seizing and convulsing on the floor right now. You have hit him too hard with facts and he can not cope nor refute (or is it refudiate) this. Even his conspiracy theory card he likes to play just went out the window ;D
C

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #77 on: September 12, 2010, 01:10:37 PM »
DAMN MONS...

I think you have 3 seizing and convulsing on the floor right now. You have hit him too hard with facts and he can not cope nor refute (or is it refudiate) this. Even his conspiracy theory card he likes to play just went out the window ;D

Not really samson - I have viewed other demolitions online of other buildings - and guess what?  Every single one has a series of explosions that occur that are visibile, audible, and identifiable.  Non of that occurred in the twin towers. 

I wantched coverage all day yesterday, and the more I watched the coverage, the videos, the witnesses who said they heard a ton a creaking vefore the collapse, the more I laugh at these CT's. 

Also, if it was a inside job, why isnt KSM prclaiming innocence and why didnt Mosouii proclaim innocence?   

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: September 12, 2010, 04:26:32 PM »
 frauthor=333386 link=topic=346447.msg4890426#msg4890426 date=1284322237]
Not really samson - I have viewed other demolitions online of other buildings - and guess what?  Every single one has a series of explosions that occur that are visibile, audible, and identifiable.  Non of that occurred in the twin towers. 

Then you are a LIAR because every aspect of a CONTROL DEMOLITION occurred with the WTC collapseom teh sprites, to the series of persussions, to the glimmering sparkles to the severed metal beams and molten metal to the left over thermite....you better watch those vids again and read up on what the EXPERTS who researched and discovered these facts had to say. Had you watch the army of vids Mons posted you would not be saying what you are now, but you'd sooner die first than have to admit truth or thank Mons.

I wantched coverage all day yesterday, and the more I watched the coverage, the videos, the witnesses who said they heard a ton a creaking vefore the collapse, the more I laugh at these CT's. 

I thought you claimed you were down at the WTC site yesterday which you used your JET SKI to get there???

Also, if it was a inside job, why isnt KSM prclaiming innocence and why didnt Mosouii proclaim innocence? 

How do you know they did not proclaim innocence?...Like your media would inform you of that. The goal of the jew run american media is to DEMONIZE the Arabs at all costs to justify the invasion/war...you think they would let innocent men go when their goal is to make the innocent and their religious belief appear guilty?

Still grasping for straws
C

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: September 12, 2010, 05:44:54 PM »
Ok you fools - why dont we start with who did it? 

Give me a name, orioganization, and a scintillia of proof. 

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #80 on: September 12, 2010, 05:55:36 PM »
Ok you fools - why dont we start with who did it? 

Give me a name, orioganization, and a scintillia of proof. 

First off, you're demanding conclusions that none of us are qualified to make.
If I had to speculate, ...I would say, probably the same people that stole all the gold from the vaults underneath WTC for starters. The same people with the power to order immigration officials to grant the supposed 19 hijackers visa status when their applications were originally rejected. The same people with the power to get NORAD to stand down, ...and the same people with intimate knowledge of the upgrades to the Pentagon's structural integrity. They would also be able to get their hands on military grade thermite. I would say these are all factors that the culprits would have in common. People so high up & well placed that a top air traffic controller felt the need to shred tapes of conversations into a gadzillion pieces, and dispose of those little pieces throughout various numerous garbage bins all throughout a building. Who could freak someone out enough to make them do that?
w

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: September 12, 2010, 05:58:27 PM »
If I had to speculate, ...I would say, probably the same people that stole all the gold from the vaults underneath WTC for starters. The same people with the power to order immigration officials to grant the supposed 19 hijackers visa status when their applications were originally rejected. The same people with the power to get NORAD to stand down, ...and the same people with intimate knowledge of the upgrades to the Pentagon's structural integrity. They would also be able to get their hands on military grade thermite. I would say these are all factors that the culprits would have in common. People so high up & well placed that a top air traffic controller felt the need to shred tapes of conversations into a gadzillion pieces, and dispose of those little pieces throughout various numerous garbage bins all throughout a building. Who could freak someone out enough to make them do that?
lol please provide proof for at least half of the wild ass claims you made... ;) ;) ;)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: September 12, 2010, 05:59:10 PM »

So the answer is you wont give a name or org because you know it will lead to questions you have no answer for or will lead to dead ends on your part.  

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: September 12, 2010, 06:07:55 PM »
You people should really understand the meaning of the word speculation.  ::)

My mistake was in assuming there were those among you already familiar with many of the facts in the case.
If you need to be brought up to speed, ...sorry... I'm afraid someone else will have to do it.
I have neither the time, desire, nor inclination to do so... not about this 9 year old event.
w

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: September 12, 2010, 06:16:57 PM »
You people should really understand the meaning of the word speculation.  ::)

My mistake was in assuming there were those among you already familiar with many of the facts in the case.
If you need to be brought up to speed, ...sorry... I'm afraid someone else will have to do it.
I have neither the time, desire, nor inclination to do so... not about this 9 year old event.
LOL you sound alot like 240 with his condi rice bull shit...

alright lets do this give us one thing that isnt able to be debunked with a 2 second google search  ;) :D :D :D

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: September 12, 2010, 06:53:03 PM »
Its plainly obvious from the evidence and eyewitness accounts in this thread, that its an inside job. Anyone who doesnt believe this is bushs best friend and has his head up his ass.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: September 12, 2010, 06:54:33 PM »
Its plainly obvious from the evidence and eyewitness accounts in this thread, that its an inside job. Anyone who doesnt believe this is bushs best friend and has his head up his ass.

Try that idiocy in a courtroom and see where it gets you. 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: September 12, 2010, 07:18:56 PM »
AGAIN...im open to any type of evidence that isnt debunked with a 2 second google search...

ive been talking about this for 9 years and still havent been able to ascertain one shred of evidence that isnt debunked in 2 secs from any ct'er...240, tarzan....anybody else want to try?

jag, horse you guys seemed convinced this was an inside job so please any shred of evidence...

Cy Tolliver

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #88 on: September 12, 2010, 07:33:51 PM »
If I had to speculate, ...I would say, probably the same people that stole all the gold from the vaults underneath WTC for starters. The same people with the power to order immigration officials to grant the supposed 19 hijackers visa status when their applications were originally rejected. The same people with the power to get NORAD to stand down, ...and the same people with intimate knowledge of the upgrades to the Pentagon's structural integrity.

YES

GOOD POST
TEAM LAURA LEE!

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: September 12, 2010, 07:53:02 PM »
AGAIN...im open to any type of evidence that isnt debunked with a 2 second google search...

ive been talking about this for 9 years and still havent been able to ascertain one shred of evidence that isnt debunked in 2 secs from any ct'er...240, tarzan....anybody else want to try?

jag, horse you guys seemed convinced this was an inside job so please any shred of evidence...

schweppes would you care to try the google 2 second challenge?

so far not ct'er has stepped up to the plate only posting to pat other idiots on the back...

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: September 12, 2010, 08:07:40 PM »
No?

not one of you ct'ers are willing to put up one shred of evidence that can be backed up?

come on now, you guys have been padding each other on the back for 9 yrs now...surely you guys can put together one piece, one shred, one small ounce of evidence that cant be debunked with a 2 second google search...

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #91 on: September 12, 2010, 08:08:53 PM »

Well ya know, if Bush can bribe the media and the CIA can control the media, as I'm pretty sure you believe, then Bush could have masterminded the whole hologram, missiles, kidnapping of passengers, destruction of planes, murder, etc. on 911.  

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: September 12, 2010, 08:15:38 PM »
I gotta be honest Im going to take the fact that nobody is posting evidence in this thread and the fact that you ct nuts are posting around this thread as admission that you guys have no evidence what so ever...

but anytime one of you morons wants to play the 2 second google challenge you p.m. me and we will play  ;) :D :D :D

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: September 12, 2010, 08:27:23 PM »
schweppes would you care to try the google 2 second challenge?

so far not ct'er has stepped up to the plate only posting to pat other idiots on the back...

Google searches aren't proof, simply food for thought. You can find somebody to contest anything on google.
Cripes, for a while there, I had people on these very boards, disputing my sex, my race, my weight. etc.

I claim to be a woman, and you could find someone contesting that.
I claim to be Black, and there were those who contested that.
Some who even claimed me to be fat & balding.  :o  Hello!!! Moi... male, fat, white & balding?   ::)

Regarding 911, I'm not referring to theory... I stated facts. Thermite was found in the rubble, NORAD did stand down, Gold was removed from underground WTC vaults. The supposed 19 hijackers had their visa apps rejected. Those that rejected them, were ordered to reconsider their original decision. An Air traffic control supervisor testified to how he disposed of the taped conversations between ATC and the flights. These are facts, not theories.

No matter how you slice it, the brains and the muscle and the logistics behind this operation was domestic,
...as are all the road blocks into it's proper investigation. Cui Bono? Certainly not the muslims.
w

Cy Tolliver

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #94 on: September 12, 2010, 09:23:21 PM »
Google searches aren't proof, simply food for thought. You can find somebody to contest anything on google.
Cripes, for a while there, I had people on these very boards, disputing my sex, my race, my weight. etc.

I claim to be a woman, and you could find someone contesting that.
I claim to be Black, and there were those who contested that.
Some who even claimed me to be fat & balding.  :o  Hello!!! Moi... male, fat, white & balding?   ::)

Regarding 911, I'm not referring to theory... I stated facts. Thermite was found in the rubble, NORAD did stand down, Gold was removed from underground WTC vaults. The supposed 19 hijackers had their visa apps rejected. Those that rejected them, were ordered to reconsider their original decision. An Air traffic control supervisor testified to how he disposed of the taped conversations between ATC and the flights. These are facts, not theories.

No matter how you slice it, the brains and the muscle and the logistics behind this operation was domestic,
...as are all the road blocks into it's proper investigation. Cui Bono? Certainly not the muslims.

AGAIN EXACTLY THANK YOU

if these guys cant take time to do there own research than its too bad for them

TEAM LAURA LEE!

Cy Tolliver

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #95 on: September 12, 2010, 09:25:18 PM »
things like only one video camera filming the pentagon on 911 and it only picking up four frames of footage lololololololol

nothing but a million coincidences i guess

nothing to see here
TEAM LAURA LEE!

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: September 13, 2010, 02:26:34 AM »
things like only one video camera filming the pentagon on 911 and it only picking up four frames of footage lololololololol

nothing to see here

Truer words have not been spoken. There is nothing to see there.
We all know what went down, ...or rather what didn't.
but they do want us to continue to be focused on 911.
I say, when they want you looking in one direction, you'd better be looking in the other.
There is so much taking place right in front of our eyes, and we really need to understand what's truly going on and not be diverted by the endless shell game being perpetrated in front of our eyes.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again til the day I die: Learn how to dance in the rain!

There are forces in this world that are larger than us; forces over which we have no control.
When storm winds start blowing, your progress, or lack thereof is dependent upon how you set your sail.
Set your sail correctly, and you'll be propelled to your intended destination that much faster.
Set your sail incorrectly, ...and your hull will be dashed on the rocks. Simply set your sail appropriately.
So rather than scream about the coming storm, ...better to learn how to dance in the rain.

i've been dancing in the rain for years... crisis after crisis after crisis. That's why I really don't give a poop

Better to light a candle than to curse the darkness. Educate yourselves and set your sails appropriately.

I know... sometimes the game is rigged against you, ...but that's no excuse.
That's simply an opportunity to hone your skills and overcome obstacles.
w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: September 13, 2010, 05:50:12 AM »

nothing to see here

Power

• Getbig III
  • Move along
« Reply #98 on: September 13, 2010, 10:47:06 AM »

nothing to see here

Hahahahahahahaha.  You really want to hang your hat on this?  That has been debunked hundreds of times.  Perhaps you should learn about speed and camera types before you just bite on any old piece of crap put in front of you.

Wait, you forgot to mention that a military plane was seen overhead just after the "missle" hit, further proving that the US military was responsible for blowing up the pentagon.  Well, that proves it, 333 is crazy.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: September 13, 2010, 06:53:33 PM »
Notice how not one person can refute the videos I posted?