Author Topic: Was 911 An Inside Job? Judge For Yourself.  (Read 62037 times)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: Was 911 An Inside Job? Judge For Yourself America.
« Reply #100 on: September 13, 2010, 08:51:19 PM »
Notice how not one person can refute the videos I posted?

Did anybody actually watch them?  :D
w

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: September 13, 2010, 09:01:12 PM »
Notice how not one person can refute the videos I posted?
I could but would there be a point?  I'm so done with debating this topic.  Everyone has their opinion in cement.  Unless something really new comes out, I don't see the point to yet another repeat thread like this.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: September 13, 2010, 09:13:14 PM »
Did anybody actually watch them?  :D

3 loves snake oil salesmen... you know the people who have no facts, basis or credibility but through sheer bullshitting can sell you anything. 3 has purchased a boatload of bullshit and now is too embarrassed to admit he has been had so instead he trys to defend his snake oil and push it onto anyone/everyone else...Sorry 3...not buying your SNAKE OIL. Like Jag said...you better learn to dance in the rain else your boat is going to be dashed on the rocks.
C

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: September 13, 2010, 09:16:59 PM »
3 Obviously did not watch them...

I admit I didn't watch 3's clips either. I was skeered there might be a "Drinking With Bob" clip mixed in.  :o
w

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: September 13, 2010, 09:20:52 PM »
I admit I didn't watch 3's clips either. I was skeered there might be a "Drinking With Bob" clip mixed in.  :o

I had to correct my post...I thought you meant did he watch the selection of Mons vids that captured so much that occured that day. Those dumb post three posted are teh CIA, FBI, NSA etc LIES posted to distract the weak minded and easily fooled. 3 hasn't learned to dance in the rain yet...so he will drown
C

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: September 14, 2010, 02:59:39 AM »
3 loves snake oil salesmen...

Really?!  :o 

And all this time, when he accused me of being a snake oil saleman, I thought he was trying to disparage me.
Instead, it was really just a term of affection... go figure.  :D

Like Jag said...you better learn to dance in the rain else your boat is going to be dashed on the rocks.

Actually it was more along the lines of "you better set your sail correctly, or your hull will be dashed on the rocks" ...and "Don't scream about the coming storm, ...instead learn how to dance in the rain"... but I think you got the thrust of it.  :)
w

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #106 on: September 14, 2010, 03:13:10 AM »
Conspiracy theorists sure have a lot of extra time.

Ever notice that?
G

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: September 14, 2010, 03:14:41 AM »
Conspiracy theorists sure have a lot of extra time.

Ever notice that?

Hi Garebear, whatcha up to these days? Whereabouts in the world are you now?
w

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: September 14, 2010, 03:37:54 AM »

Hi Garebear, whatcha up to these days? Whereabouts in the world are you now?
Hey there. What are you doing up so early?

I'm in Illinois, finishing up my last year for a BA in politics.

Just got to get this stupid ass degree and then I'm globe trotting again.

See you at Niagara Falls.
G

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: September 14, 2010, 04:50:22 AM »
Hey there. What are you doing up so early?

I'm in Illinois, finishing up my last year for a BA in politics.

Just got to get this stupid ass degree and then I'm globe trotting again.

See you at Niagara Falls.

Who's up early? I'm up late.  Should have to bed 2 hrs ago, but I'm too wired.
This week is wild. TIFF's in town. Gonna down an ounce of GABA and see if I can wake up by 2pm
w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #110 on: September 14, 2010, 04:53:00 AM »
I could but would there be a point?  I'm so done with debating this topic.  Everyone has their opinion in cement.  Unless something really new comes out, I don't see the point to yet another repeat thread like this.

No you freaking can't and you know it.  What is the CT that you clowns are going to use now for those videos?  The Govt wrapped the missle in metal and covering to make it look like an American Airlines plane? 

Again - 9 years later - and you are still as clueless as ever. 

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: September 14, 2010, 05:08:54 AM »
Who's up early? I'm up late.  Should have to bed 2 hrs ago, but I'm too wired.
This week is wild. TIFF's in town. Gonna down an ounce of GABA and see if I can wake up by 2pm
I always get up early.

I can only deduce from your last sentence that your drug-pushing friend "Tiff" is in town and she has your drug of choice for sale, codenamed GABA.

Slow it down, girl. There's a reason so many rock stars die in their twenties.
G

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #112 on: September 14, 2010, 10:10:02 AM »
I have judged the theory that 911 was an inside job as being a steaming pile of horse crap.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: September 14, 2010, 10:14:49 AM »
I have judged the theory that 911 was an inside job as being a steaming pile of horse crap.

Again - I ask for names theories, places, dates, etc, and what do i get?  Rambling BS the same as it was 8 years ago.   

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: September 14, 2010, 10:59:25 AM »
 author=jaguarenterprises link=topic=346447.msg4893089#msg4893089 date=1284458379]
Really?!  :o  

And all this time, when he accused me of being a snake oil saleman, I thought he was trying to disparage me.
Instead, it was really just a term of affection... go figure.  :D

Don't try to figure him out he has reached the clinical sage of LUNACY now. I expect to see him on the news soon, being either carted off in hand cuffs or shot dead like that guy who worked for The Discovery Channel over this hair brain belief that the Arabs/Islam is out to get america. The reality of life has escaped him and in its place is the FALSE REALITY or MATRIX that he thinks is real. I say good luck to him deprogramming/unplugging himself from that mindset... it only gets worst the more he DOESN'T fight it.

Actually it was more along the lines of "you better set your sail correctly, or your hull will be dashed on the rocks" ...and "Don't scream about the coming storm, ...instead learn how to dance in the rain"... but I think you got the thrust of it.  :)

I got it Jag ;D ;D ;D It was late when I posted my response and somewhere along the line the verbatimness escaped me, but the point did not..

BTW...Poor guy is still posting challenges to his warped opinion. Sad...Watching 3 is like watching a caged animal go mad like those vids of dogs biting their own leg and/or tail because to them its strange or somehow should not be there.

C

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: September 14, 2010, 11:08:56 AM »
Hey idiot - i have been nice towards you so far, but don't test me. 

I have asked you for a theory, something, names, places, dates, something, and all you do is ramble endlessly with nothing but BS. 

So present your case, in total, or STFU. 

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: September 14, 2010, 01:13:09 PM »
Hey idiot - i have been nice towards you so far, but don't test me. 

I have asked you for a theory, something, names, places, dates, something, and all you do is ramble endlessly with nothing but BS. 

So present your case, in total, or STFU. 

Hey ASSHOLE...you are the last person I am worried about. Don't try the internet tough guy bullshit...doesn't work for anyone else and it won't work for you. Go back and read the posts and information and FACTS everyone else has posted, read the investigations, books, research done by EXPERTS and spare us the lame as "I have a friend crap" or " I saw a show on tv" nonsense. Hysterically you post videos made by the NSA, CIA, FBI, Homeland Security etc... parts of the same US government you spend your whole life on this board complaining of being distrustful, lying to the masses, being communist yet you believe them on this matter. Ironic isn't it?????
C

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #117 on: September 14, 2010, 01:16:57 PM »
Samson still rambling about "facts" when she's been caught in how many lies now? Over a dozen at this point.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: September 14, 2010, 01:19:14 PM »
Samson still rambling about "facts" when she's been caught in how many lies now? Over a dozen at this point.

If these CT'ers on 911 don't believe the official story, the least they can do is cobble together an alternate theory as to what they occured. 

But no! 

Instead we get rambling insults and name calling. 

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: September 14, 2010, 01:21:02 PM »
If these CT'ers on 911 don't believe the official story, the least they can do is cobble together an alternate theory as to what they occured. 

But no! 

Instead we get rambling insults and name calling. 

Seems to be the modus operandi of the stupid and uninformed.

Don't worry, Samson will regale you with a rambling, incoherent meltdown, complete with lots of randomly capitalized words and threats of violence in response your post right here. Of course, she won't actually refute any of your claims or actually answer your questions but she'll insult you enough that it won't matter.  :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: September 14, 2010, 01:24:37 PM »
Seems to be the modus operandi of the stupid and uninformed.

Don't worry, Samson will regale you with a rambling, incoherent meltdown, complete with lots of randomly capitalized words and threats of violence in response your post right here. Of course, she won't actually refute any of your claims or actually answer your questions but she'll insult you enough that it won't matter.  :D

I'm not kidding - what i want from just one of these people is this: 

"Here is what i believe occurred.  here is how I believe it happened, how it was pulled off, who did it, how they did it, and how they covered it up" 

If they believe its a demo op, show me how the building were rigged up, who they got past security, how they got permits, how they were not caught on CCTV screeens, how there was no audible noise of demo before the collapse, etc. 

Wioth regard to the pentagon, same thing.  How do these people explain the aircraft debris strwen across the lawn as well as the downed light posts?  what about the witnesses who sdaid they saw the plane hit/.  the families of those on board these placnes, etc etc? 

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: September 14, 2010, 01:25:57 PM »

"Here is what i believe occurred.  here is how I believe it happened, how it was pulled off, who did it, how they did it, and how they covered it up" 

If they believe its a demo op, show me how the building were rigged up, who they got past security, how they got permits, how they were not caught on CCTV screeens, how there was no audible noise of demo before the collapse, etc. 

Wioth regard to the pentagon, same thing.  How do these people explain the aircraft debris strwen across the lawn as well as the downed light posts?  what about the witnesses who sdaid they saw the plane hit/.  the families of those on board these placnes, etc etc? 

Hahah, good luck with that. Have you seen the bitch-slapping Samson got when she tried to discuss aircraft parts? That was one of the many lies she got called out on. Was a beat down by, I think, "thelamefalsehood".

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: September 14, 2010, 01:30:59 PM »
Hahah, good luck with that. Have you seen the bitch-slapping Samson got when she tried to discuss aircraft parts? That was one of the many lies she got called out on. Was a beat down by, I think, "thelamefalsehood".

I try to discuss these issues with some of the CT'ers and they just hurl insults.  That's fine, but at some point, 9 years later, they have to man up and either present a credible alternative theory, or STFU.   

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: September 14, 2010, 02:48:27 PM »
I always get up early.

I can only deduce from your last sentence that your drug-pushing friend "Tiff" is in town and she has your drug of choice for sale, codenamed GABA.

Slow it down, girl. There's a reason so many rock stars die in their twenties.

LOL! TIFF stands for "Toronto International Film Festival" aka a whirlwind of film screenings, private parties, galas, receptions, from dusk to dawn... and maybe a few hours of sleep in between. A bevy of stars and a boatload of international film makers, buyers & distributors from all four corners of the globe converging on Toronto at once, promoting their products.

GABA stands for Gamma amino butyric acid. I take the Night Cap brand of liquid GABA produced by PURe Chemistry.

Makes me sleep like a baby.  :)
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: September 14, 2010, 03:07:29 PM »

333386 That's a whole lot of info you're asking for. There was one website that I came across in 2002 or 2003 that fully delved into all of that. It was over 7 years ago and I no longer have the url. I had saved the link in a .mhtl file, but was lost during the crash of my last computer. It pretty much addressed all those questions and was one of the most complete sites with information I had ever seen. A virtual one stop shop of 911 info that was compelling & very plausible. I can't say without a doubt, the theories they proposed is what went down, but it was certainly the only site that had put together answers on all these questions.

As for security etc., it covered that including the fact that Bush's own cousin was in charge of security for the buildings. it even went into detail about the temporary and impromptu days off given to security personnel & their bomb sniffing canine partners, in the days before 911. It talked about the many reports of activity on flloors that were supposed to have been empty or off limits; floors the elevators did not even stop on.

All the info and plausible theories to questions posed are out there, just do a little research.

The idea that one could dismiss the idea of the moon being a sunlight reflecting satellite of the earth, simply because some crackpot put out the theory that the moon was made of green cheese is completely illogical.

You appear to want a neat & tidy answer to 911, ...but as the evidence clearly shows... there's nothing neat & tidy about 911, ...not even the giant ridiculous conspiracy theory put forth by the government. Now there's a conspiracy theory with more holes in it than a slab of Swiss cheese.  :-\
w