Author Topic: Was 911 An Inside Job? Judge For Yourself.  (Read 62034 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Was 911 An Inside Job? Judge For Yourself America.
« Reply #125 on: September 14, 2010, 03:14:36 PM »
I just want a plausible alternative that i can look into and consider that takes into accoun t real world issues that would have been had to have been dealt with if it was a inside job. 

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #126 on: September 14, 2010, 03:14:50 PM »
BTW - One of the biggest smoking guns in all of this... aside from Silversteins admission to demolishing building 7, was a FEMA head being interviewed saying they got the call and were ordered to arrive in NYC Monday night. I believe it was either Peter Jennings or Tom Brokaw who interviewed him. The footage aired only once, but the man clearly stated they got their marching orders on Monday evening. If you check your calendar... you'll see 911 occured on a Tuesday. Clearly, someone in government... someone with the ability to direct FEMA activities had advanced inside knowledge of 911.
w

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #127 on: September 14, 2010, 03:17:15 PM »

You appear to want a neat & tidy answer to 911, ...but as the evidence clearly shows... there's nothing neat & tidy about 911, ...not even the giant ridiculous conspiracy theory put forth by the government. Now there's a conspiracy theory with more holes in it than a slab of Swiss cheese.  :-\

I love statements like these. One big disclaimer for why you can't prove shit. You can't rail on about how you're convinced of this and that and then make your theories immune to criticism by claiming that there's a ton of stuff that you can't account for. You can't account for it because you don't know what you're talking about.

This is why you 9/11 tards are laughing stocks. You acknowledge that you can't account for everything let alone prove anything and then expect to be taken seriously.

Fuck off.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: September 14, 2010, 03:23:44 PM »
BTW - One of the biggest smoking guns in all of this... aside from Silversteins admission to demolishing building 7, was a FEMA head being interviewed saying they got the call and were ordered to arrive in NYC Monday night. I believe it was either Peter Jennings or Tom Brokaw who interviewed him. The footage aired only once, but the man clearly stated they got their marching orders on Monday evening. If you check your calendar... you'll see 911 occured on a Tuesday. Clearly, someone in government... someone with the ability to direct FEMA activities had advanced inside knowledge of 911.

I watched plenty of videos thatt he building was known to be heavily damaged after the fall of the two towers and thatt he firemen knew the building was going to collapse from early on.  There are plenty of videos explaining this. 

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: September 14, 2010, 03:25:33 PM »
I just want a plausible alternative that i can look into and consider that takes into accoun t real world issues that would have been had to have been dealt with if it was a inside job. 

It's all out there. Just do a little research. Dismiss the ridiculous, consider the plausible, and don't let yourself be derailed by those who would attempt to mix a bit of the ridiculous in with the facts in order to have you dismiss the entire package ...facts included.

That would be like me saying the Federal Reserve is not a Federal institution, but is instead a cartel of private bankers, who conspired on Jekyll Island to create a system that empowered them to control the money supply of the USA and other nations. If someone else threw into the mix that they thought these private bankers were also magical with the ability to read people's thoughts, and poop 24K golden eggs, ...would you have to accept that part too? Would that be enough to get you to dismiss the entire notion... including that a group of private individuals conspired on Jekyll island to control the money supply. Calm down and learn to separate fact from fiction.
w

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: September 14, 2010, 03:25:39 PM »
LMFAO wow this right here says it all...

have you ever done any research on either one of these jag?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: September 14, 2010, 03:28:11 PM »
It's all out there. Just do a little research. Dismiss the ridiculous, consider the plausible, and don't let yourself be derailed by those who would attempt to mix a bit of the ridiculous in with the facts in order to have you dismiss the entire package ...facts included.

That would be like me saying the Federal Reserve is not a Federal institution, but is instead a cartel of private bankers, who conspired on Jekyll Island to create a system that empowered them to control the money supply of the USA and other nations. If someone else threw into the mix that they thought these private bankers were also magical with the ability to read people's thoughts, and poop 24K golden eggs, ...would you have to accept that part too? Would that be enough to get you to dismiss the entire notion... including that a group of private individuals conspired on Jekyll island to control the money supply. Calm down and learn to separate fact from fiction.

forget the theoretical, i want the reality. 

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: September 14, 2010, 03:28:27 PM »
I love statements like these. One big disclaimer for why you can't prove shit. You can't rail on about how you're convinced of this and that and then make your theories immune to criticism by claiming that there's a ton of stuff that you can't account for. You can't account for it because you don't know what you're talking about.

This is why you 9/11 tards are laughing stocks. You acknowledge that you can't account for everything let alone prove anything and then expect to be taken seriously.

Fuck off.

...Like the government has been able to prove it's theory? they haven't even tried.
not only have they not tried... they block all attempts to do so, or even gather evidence from one of the biggest crime scenes in existence. instead, they gather up all the evidence and ship it off to China to be melted down. You accept this... yet call me a 911 tard?  ::)
w

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #133 on: September 14, 2010, 03:30:00 PM »
Ron Paul doesn't believe in the nutty CT.

[/youtube]

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: September 14, 2010, 03:30:06 PM »
...Like the government has been able to prove it's theory? they haven't even tried.
not only have they not tried... they block all attempts to do so, or even gather evidence from one of the biggest crime scenes in existence. instead, they gather up all the evidence and ship it off to China to be melted down. You accept this... yet call me a 911 tard?  ::)
well then i guess that means your idiocy is above question then?

lol not proving the null does not prove the alternative....HOW MANY TIMES DOES THAT NEED TO BE EXPLAINED TO YOU CT NUTS???

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: September 14, 2010, 03:31:31 PM »
well then i guess that means your idiocy is above question then?

lol not proving the null does not prove the alternative....HOW MANY TIMES DOES THAT NEED TO BE EXPLAINED TO YOU CT NUTS???

I posted videos in the other thread clearly showing aircraft materials all over the lawn, witnesses claiming they saw a AA aircraft hit the building, etc, the light poles down, etc etc, and yet none of you CT'er address that. 

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: September 14, 2010, 03:36:07 PM »
I watched plenty of videos thatt he building was known to be heavily damaged after the fall of the two towers and thatt he firemen knew the building was going to collapse from early on.  There are plenty of videos explaining this. 

The building didn't collapse, it was demo'ed. A building that's damaged doesn't fall into it's own footprint in seconds. It was demolished. Silverstein even admitted so much. The next question that bears asking is when did they find the time to rig the building with explosives... Do you think that they did that on 911 with all the activity going on that day? Let's use some common sense here. Cui bono?

Looks like Silverstein was one lucky man. Not only did he save himself a fortune in necessary & mandatory renovations to rid the buildings of asbestos, ...he also make a killing on the insurance payouts. Wow, what a fortunate coincidence. I guess the universe was conspiring to enrich Larry Silverstein.  ::)
w

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: September 14, 2010, 03:37:20 PM »
Arianna Huffington despises this nutty theory, and has banned 911 CT nuts from her blogging:

More full disclosure: I despise 9/11 "truther" conspiracies. Indeed, one of the guidelines for bloggers on HuffPost is a ban on posts putting forth those kinds of theories. And it was stupid of Van to put his name on a very stupid "9/11 Truth Statement." I've spoken to Van. He doesn't believe that the Bush administration orchestrated the 9/11 attacks or allowed the attacks to happen in a cold-hearted attempt to gin up support. The 9/11 "Truthers" are fringe-dwellers and Van was completely wrong to allow himself to be associated with them.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/arianna-huffington/thank-you-glenn-beck_b_278839.html

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: September 14, 2010, 03:39:22 PM »
The comedian Bill Maher, himself a stone cold idiot, thinks 911 CT nuts are . . . nuts.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: September 14, 2010, 03:42:12 PM »
The building didn't collapse, it was demo'ed. A building that's damaged doesn't fall into it's own footprint in seconds. It was demolished. Silverstein even admitted so much. The next question that bears asking is when did they find the time to rig the building with explosives... Do you think that they did that on 911 with all the activity going on that day? Let's use some common sense here. Cui bono?

Looks like Silverstein was one lucky man. Not only did he save himself a fortune in necessary & mandatory renovations to rid the buildings of asbestos, ...he also make a killing on the insurance payouts. Wow, what a fortunate coincidence. I guess the universe was conspiring to enrich Larry Silverstein.  ::)
its painfully clear that youve never researched any of this which is not suprising it is true ct'er fashion in all honesty...

youre taking silversteins comments out of context he never admitted to it he was refering to the firefighters inside the building not the building itself...

also the whole foot print bs has also been debunked time and time again...  ::) ::) ::)

more proof that ct'ers dont look at evidence that debunks their idiocy...

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: September 14, 2010, 03:42:56 PM »
Beach, something you don't seem to understand is that each person (or I would at least like to think so) forms their own opinions independently of what Ron Paul, Ariana Huffington, or Bill Maher may think. they are entitled to their own opinions just as I am entitled to mine. There are questions about 911 that have yet to be satisfactorily answered, and there are facts concerning 911 that point in one direction and one direction only, ...and it isn't to 19 guys with box cutters, or some guy hiding out in a cave somewhere.
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: September 14, 2010, 03:44:04 PM »
its painfully clear that youve never researched any of this which is not suprising it is true ct'er fashion in all honesty...

youre taking silversteins comments out of context he never admitted to it he was refering to the firefighters inside the building not the building itself...

also the whole foot print bs has also been debunked time and time again...  ::) ::) ::)

What planet are you living on?  :o   *plonk*
w

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: September 14, 2010, 03:48:20 PM »
Beach, something you don't seem to understand is that each person (or I would at least like to think so) forms their own opinions independently of what Ron Paul, Ariana Huffington, or Bill Maher may think. they are entitled to their own opinions just as I am entitled to mine. There are questions about 911 that have yet to be satisfactorily answered, and there are facts concerning 911 that point in one direction and one direction only, ...and it isn't to 19 guys with box cutters, or some guy hiding out in a cave somewhere.

I understand completely that people form their own opinions.  What I'm doing is posting comments from others who think your opinion is pretty darn stupid. 

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: September 14, 2010, 03:48:31 PM »
The comedian Bill Maher, himself a stone cold idiot, thinks 911 CT nuts are . . . nuts.

If you know anything about Bill Maher, you'd know he learned first hand that 911 is a hot potato topic he wants no part of.
w

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: September 14, 2010, 03:50:08 PM »
If you know anything about Bill Maher, you'd know he learned first hand that 911 is a hot potato topic he wants no part of.

I know he's an idiot.  Even idiots know how dumb this "theory" is.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: September 14, 2010, 03:51:18 PM »

I guess the explosives were put at the exact area the plane hit.   ::)  ::) 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: September 14, 2010, 03:55:13 PM »
What planet are you living on?  :o   *plonk*
LOL please provide your proof jagalicious and ill make you look even foolish than you do now...

just a tid bit for you

keep going cause there is more honey  ;) :D :D

also look up NIST darling  ;)

have you ever looked at the evidence that debunks your theories jag?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: September 14, 2010, 04:02:53 PM »
NYFD is in on the CT too. 

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #148 on: September 14, 2010, 04:06:10 PM »
NYFD is in on the CT too. 

Tens of thousands of people were but, surprisingly, nothing has ever leaked out about it. Meanwhile, the CIA can't even cover up their moving a HVT from one country to the next. Yup, seems plausible.  ::)

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: September 14, 2010, 04:24:11 PM »
LOL please provide your proof jagalicious and ill make you look even foolish than you do now...

just a tid bit for you

keep going cause there is more honey  ;) :D :D

also look up NIST darling  ;)

have you ever looked at the evidence that debunks your theories jag?

I believe what I do, and 3 buildings collapsing in their own footprint from fire, do not add up to me.
You are free to continue to believe whatever you will. I have my opinion, and I'm generous enough to permit you to have yours.
w