Author Topic: Was 911 An Inside Job? Judge For Yourself.  (Read 62090 times)

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
Re: Was 911 An Inside Job? Judge For Yourself America.
« Reply #150 on: September 14, 2010, 04:41:52 PM »
It's all out there. Just do a little research. Dismiss the ridiculous, consider the plausible, and don't let yourself be derailed by those who would attempt to mix a bit of the ridiculous in with the facts in order to have you dismiss the entire package ...facts included.

That would be like me saying the Federal Reserve is not a Federal institution, but is instead a cartel of private bankers, who conspired on Jekyll Island to create a system that empowered them to control the money supply of the USA and other nations. If someone else threw into the mix that they thought these private bankers were also magical with the ability to read people's thoughts, and poop 24K golden eggs, ...would you have to accept that part too? Would that be enough to get you to dismiss the entire notion... including that a group of private individuals conspired on Jekyll island to control the money supply. Calm down and learn to separate fact from fiction.

He can't...THAT'S THE DAMN PROBLEM...
C

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #151 on: September 14, 2010, 06:43:09 PM »
Let's do this for a 5th time - give me a coherent, non-rambling, CT that is plausible or SSSTTTFFFUUUUUU! ! ! ! !

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #152 on: September 14, 2010, 07:18:31 PM »
I believe what I do, and 3 buildings collapsing in their own footprint from fire, do not add up to me.
You are free to continue to believe whatever you will. I have my opinion, and I'm generous enough to permit you to have yours.
the problem is your opinion isnt based on facts its based on your opinion...

http://wtc.nist.gov/pubs/factsheets/faqs_8_2006.htm
As stated in Section 5.3.2 of NIST NCSTAR 1, a document from the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey (PANYNJ) indicated that the impact of a [single, not multiple] Boeing 707 aircraft was analyzed during the design stage of the WTC towers. However, NIST investigators were unable to locate any documentation of the criteria and method used in the impact analysis and, therefore, were unable to verify the assertion that “… such collision would result in only local damage which could not cause collapse or substantial damage to the building.…”

Some 200 technical experts—including about 85 career NIST experts and 125 leading experts from the private sector and academia—reviewed tens of thousands of documents, interviewed more than 1,000 people, reviewed 7,000 segments of video footage and 7,000 photographs, analyzed 236 pieces of steel from the wreckage, performed laboratory tests and sophisticated computer simulations of the sequence of events that occurred from the moment the aircraft struck the towers until they began to collapse.

Based on this comprehensive investigation, NIST concluded that the WTC towers collapsed because: (1) the impact of the planes severed and damaged support columns, dislodged fireproofing insulation coating the steel floor trusses and steel columns, and widely dispersed jet fuel over multiple floors; and (2) the subsequent unusually large jet-fuel ignited multi-floor fires (which reached temperatures as high as 1,000 degrees Celsius) significantly weakened the floors and columns with dislodged fireproofing to the point where floors sagged and pulled inward on the perimeter columns. This led to the inward bowing of the perimeter columns and failure of the south face of WTC 1 and the east face of WTC 2, initiating the collapse of each of the towers. Both photographic and video evidence—as well as accounts from the New York Police Department aviation unit during a half-hour period prior to collapse—support this sequence for each tower.

NIST’s findings do not support the “pancake theory” of collapse, which is premised on a progressive failure of the floor systems in the WTC towers (the composite floor system—that connected the core columns and the perimeter columns—consisted of a grid of steel “trusses” integrated with a concrete slab; see diagram below). Instead, the NIST investigation showed conclusively that the failure of the inwardly bowed perimeter columns initiated collapse and that the occurrence of this inward bowing required the sagging floors to remain connected to the columns and pull the columns inwards. Thus, the floors did not fail progressively to cause a pancaking phenomenon.

BUT HEY DONT LET FACTS GET IN THE WAY... ::) ::) ::)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #153 on: September 14, 2010, 08:45:45 PM »

the problem is your opinion isnt based on facts its based on your opinion...

How can my opinion be based on my opinion? That's like saying the chicken hatched from the egg it laid.
I don't even know why I bother to engage you. As for the redundant crap, deleted it for the sake of space.

For the record... my opinions are based on facts. ALL the facts, ...not just a selective few from those afraid to stand up or afraid to tout anything other than the official party line. My opinion is what it is, ...yours is different. there is no law that says you have to believe what I do, ...or that I have to believe what you do. we have different opinions on the matter. Let's leave it at that. Please & Thank you.
w

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #154 on: September 14, 2010, 08:50:23 PM »
How can my opinion be based on my opinion? That's like saying the chicken hatched from the egg it laid.
I don't even know why I bother to engage you. As for the redundant crap, deleted it for the sake of space.

For the record... my opinions are based on facts. ALL the facts, ...not just a selective few from those afraid to stand up or afraid to tout anything other than the official party line. My opinion is what it is, ...yours is different. there is no law that says you have to believe what I do, ...or that I have to believe what you do. we have different opinions on the matter. Let's leave it at that. Please & Thank you.

Your opinions are based on fuck all. You know this as you've nicely slipped in a disclaimer for your stupid theories because you're incapable of accounting for anything, let alone everything.

Facts? Is that what people are calling youtube videos these days?

You really are a sickeningly stupid woman.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: September 14, 2010, 08:55:35 PM »
Let's do this again.  Now for a 6th time. 

Can you CT'ers give me a CT I can consider vs the planes in WTC and plane in pentagon story? 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: September 14, 2010, 08:59:44 PM »

please list these facts and the sources for them  ;)

youre correct there is no law saying we must agree but there is the law of reality in which your opinion doesnt coincide in.

again please list your facts and the sources for them and we shall show you the errors

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: September 14, 2010, 09:04:04 PM »
The bottomline is the US government did absolutely nothing to prevent or prepare for the attacks on 9/11 yet the day after they happened there were already war plans drawn up to go invade Iraq and Afghtanistan.  Seems a little too convenient to me.  In my opinion Osama Bin Laden was a CIA operative and entities inside the US government knew exactly what was going to happen.  Whether they actually helped it along by planting bombs or whatever who knows and who cares.  THe government is lying through its teeth about the events.  Also the defense budget grew overnight by $400 billion after 9/11.  9/11 was all about oil.  And that is why we are in Iraq.  That is why we are in Afghanistan and that is why we will be at war with Iran in the next few years.  Britain and the US must maintain control over the vast oil reserves in the middle east plain and simple.  France, Germany, Russia, and China were all against the US going into Iraq and voted accordingly in at the UN.  They had $23 billion worth of oil contracts with Iraq.  And after the war all of it just happened to disappear and Iraq's debt to those countries were forgiven.  I don't know why or how......I mean yeah we have nuclear weapons etc.and the most powerful military in the world.........but the USA has some major fucking pull in the world.  I think it has to do with shit that happened back in a town called Roswell.  We have been threatening and bullying the world for the last 50 years.  And it's not like Russia and China or other countries couldn't come together and fight us but they don't and they won't.  And that reason is a secret.  There is something we have that far out paces what any other country has in the form of weapons or technology.  HAARP?  Space weapons?  Bases on the moon?  Who knows!  

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #158 on: September 14, 2010, 09:04:05 PM »
please list these facts and the sources for them  ;)

youre correct there is no law saying we must agree but there is the law of reality in which your opinion doesnt coincide in.

again please list your facts and the sources for them and we shall show you the errors

Good luck with that, dude. Every time this dumb bitch gets called out on something she just vanishes from the thread. I suspect she'll shortly be doing the same with this one.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: September 14, 2010, 09:08:38 PM »
The bottomline is the US government did absolutely nothing to prevent or prepare for the attacks on 9/11 yet the day after they happened there were already war plans drawn up to go invade Iraq and Afghtanistan.  Seems a little too convenient to me.  In my opinion Osama Bin Laden was a CIA operative and entities inside the US government knew exactly what was going to happen.  Whether they actually helped it along by planting bombs or whatever who knows and who cares.  THe government is lying through its teeth about the events.  Also the defense budget grew overnight by $400 billion after 9/11.  9/11 was all about oil.  And that is why we are in Iraq.  That is why we are in Afghanistan and that is why we will be at war with Iran in the next few years.  Britain and the US must maintain control over the vast oil reserves in the middle east plain and simple.  France, Germany, Russia, and China were all against the US going into Iraq and voted accordingly in at the UN.  They had $23 billion worth of oil contracts with Iraq.  And after the war all of it just happened to disappear and Iraq's debt to those countries were forgiven.  I don't know why or how......I mean yeah we have nuclear weapons etc.and the most powerful military in the world.........but the USA has some major fucking pull in the world.  I think it has to do with shit that happened back in a town called Roswell.  We have been threatening and bullying the world for the last 50 years.  And it's not like Russia and China or other countries couldn't come together and fight us but they don't and they won't.  And that reason is a secret.  There is something we have that far out paces what any other country has in the form of weapons or technology.  HAARP?  Space weapons?  Bases on the moon?  Who knows! 
any type of sources to back any of this shit up?

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: September 14, 2010, 09:17:00 PM »
any type of sources to back any of this shit up?

Yeah I do.  I'll have to dig up the primary sources as most of the information is from a book I'm currently reading called A Century of War by William F. Engdah.  Check out the reviews on Amazon only one 1 star and 35 five star reviews.  I've just gotten to the chaper on 9/11 today.  It's fascinating and most of us have been taken for a ride whether you believe the official story or you are a tin foil hat CTer as far as the truth is concerned.  I'll admit after having watched the 9/11 special on Saturday my opinions have changed a little which is what learning is all about.  I will never believe the official story but I'm a little skeptical about some of these crazy conspiracy theories as well.   But our government is up to some evil corrupt shit that's for sure and they do not have the best interests of the people most of all the soldiers who have died over there at heart. 

http://www.amazon.com/Century-War-Anglo-American-Politics-World/product-reviews/0745323103/ref=cm_cr_pr_recent?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=0&sortBy=bySubmissionDateDescending

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: September 14, 2010, 09:28:53 PM »
How many of you guys have heard of Camp Bondsteel?  The Balkans is a perfect example of why were are in the middle east and why the next target will be Iran.  We broke the back of an economically prospering Yugoslavia.  We are occupiers of Bosnia.  We are occupiers of Iraq.  We will be occupiers of Afghanistan and we will be knee deep in another war with Iran. 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Camp_Bondsteel

Hamid Karzai worked for the CIA and was a UNOCAL consultant?  I.e. is a puppet for big oil?  Before we went into Afghanistan and before 9/11 the US government was actually negotiating with the Taliban regarding oil deals and establishing oil drilling rights etc. in their country.  The talks collapsed because the US did not want to agree to the terms of using a majority of the country's oil revenue profits to build up their country's infrastructure etc. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #162 on: September 14, 2010, 09:54:41 PM »
The problem with this planning-911-for-oil theory is we don't own or control the oil.  We still pay for it just like we did before the war, except now it costs more.  

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #163 on: September 14, 2010, 10:16:34 PM »
The problem with this planning-911-for-oil theory is we don't own or control the oil.  We still pay for it just like we did before the war, except now it costs more. 

soooo is Iraqi oil sold today in Euros or US Dollars?

Saddam switched to euros in 2003, didn't he?  HUGE problem there.  I'm wondernig if the new govt 'decided' to return to USD sales?  ;)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: September 14, 2010, 10:25:17 PM »
soooo is Iraqi oil sold today in Euros or US Dollars?

Saddam switched to euros in 2003, didn't he?  HUGE problem there.  I'm wondernig if the new govt 'decided' to return to USD sales?  ;)

So? 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #165 on: September 14, 2010, 10:26:36 PM »
Dollar supremacy was a big reason we invaded, dude.  Saddam dropping the dollar would hurt our economy in a major way.  The new govt keeping oil sales in $USD is a HUGE HUGE victory. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: September 14, 2010, 10:36:38 PM »
lol.  So now it's not the oil it's "dollar supremacy"? 

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #167 on: September 15, 2010, 02:47:02 AM »
G

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #168 on: September 15, 2010, 02:54:21 AM »
If 911 was an inside job, why didn't Bush say the hijackers (at least some of them) were from Iraq?

Boom, instant justification for Iraq War Plans.

Instead, it's a conspiracy, but Bush claims the hijackers were from Saudi Arabia. This puts him in the situation of HAVING TO CONVINCE THE ENTIRE COUNTRY AND WORLD that, even though many of the them were Saudi and none were Iraqi, Iraq is the right country to invade.

Why, if he is creating a conspiracy, would he make the situation nearly impossible for himself? HE WOULD CONTROL THE NARRATIVE IF HE CREATED IT, MORONS.

No CT person has ever answered this and I think I know why. It's much easier to pick at some small piece of evidence (tower fell this way or that, tower falling straight down) than to present a comprehensive case in argument.

Plus, CT people don't really intellectually engage people when debating. They usually just regurgitate the same crap they've seen on some nutjob's website and respond to no rational arguments. 
G

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: September 16, 2010, 05:16:09 AM »
If 911 was an inside job, why didn't Bush say the hijackers (at least some of them) were from Iraq?

Boom, instant justification for Iraq War Plans.

Instead, it's a conspiracy, but Bush claims the hijackers were from Saudi Arabia. This puts him in the situation of HAVING TO CONVINCE THE ENTIRE COUNTRY AND WORLD that, even though many of the them were Saudi and none were Iraqi, Iraq is the right country to invade.

Why, if he is creating a conspiracy, would he make the situation nearly impossible for himself? HE WOULD CONTROL THE NARRATIVE IF HE CREATED IT, MORONS.

No CT person has ever answered this and I think I know why. It's much easier to pick at some small piece of evidence (tower fell this way or that, tower falling straight down) than to present a comprehensive case in argument.

Plus, CT people don't really intellectually engage people when debating. They usually just regurgitate the same crap they've seen on some nutjob's website and respond to no rational arguments. 

Bush administration did in fact try to connect Al Qaeda to Iraq.  It wasn't till after the invasion that they admitted there was no connection. 

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #170 on: September 16, 2010, 05:21:59 AM »
Dollar supremacy was a big reason we invaded, dude.  Saddam dropping the dollar would hurt our economy in a major way.  The new govt keeping oil sales in $USD is a HUGE HUGE victory. 

240, you said in an earlier post that Saddam DID change to the euro in 2003.....so where was that big "hurt our economy in a major way?"  Was it a 5 yr delayed effect?  ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Neurotoxin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #172 on: September 24, 2010, 01:01:04 PM »
to be clear i do not dispute the pentagon. my question was concerning building #7 falling @ speed of gravity induced by fire. 3, do you know of any scientific studies that conclude fire caused the symmetrical collapse of this 47 story building?

one year of college physics makes me no expert but something doesn't add up here.

building #7 defied the laws of physics. (if not controlled demolition)

plain and simple.

-NT

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: September 24, 2010, 01:11:00 PM »
to be clear i do not dispute the pentagon. my question was concerning building #7 falling @ speed of gravity induced by fire. 3, do you know of any scientific studies that conclude fire caused the symmetrical collapse of this 47 story building?

one year of college physics makes me no expert but something doesn't add up here.

building #7 defied the laws of physics. (if not controlled demolition)

plain and simple.

-NT

Neurotoxin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #174 on: September 24, 2010, 01:36:27 PM »
still does not add up. video provides no facts to back up assertions

-NT