Author Topic: Was 911 An Inside Job? Judge For Yourself.  (Read 62044 times)

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
Re: Was 911 An Inside Job? Judge For Yourself America.
« Reply #225 on: September 25, 2010, 07:45:32 PM »
OOGA BOOGA BOOGA, ME WANT BANNANA, OOP OOOP ACK ACK ACK- SAMSON 123 Circa 2010

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #226 on: September 25, 2010, 08:41:29 PM »
First off I never said any of this, so why are you implying that I did?

You never said any of what?

I am only trying to clarify what you are saying.  If you don't want me to understand what you are saying then just say so.

And we will all hail the mystical Samson who speaks in parables.
Neither World Trade 1, 2 or 7 toppled over.

Isn't the pic you posted showing part of the WTC toppling over?

Please explain

Didn't you state that they were toppling over?
YES... Look at this picture. The entire upper floors of the building are intact as it is falling and the "toppling lean" those upper floor are in means that the ENTIRE UPPER CHUCK OF THAT TOWER SHOULD HAVE HIT THE GROUND IN ONE PIECE. But it mysteriously is PULVERIZED to dust as teh rest of the building collapses...also how does this small chuck of building have the power to completely destroy all of the many SOLID UNDAMAGED FLOORS BELOW IT???

Well, are you saying the WTC in the pic is toppling over or not?

THey were all brought down by controlled demolition and made to fall into their own footprint.

What is your evidence?

Building 7 had no reason to fall at all

So debris from WTC did not hit it?  There was no fire?

and no one has explained why it fell when there was at best only a small fire inside the building and no plane hit it.

Where you in the building?

Do you know how big the fire was?

Do you know how many floors were burning?

Do you know the damage done by the fire?

Do you know the damage done by the debris?

Do you have access to that info?

Does a plane have to hit it for it to fall?  (based on past experience in general with you I feel i should explain this question otherwise your mystical intellect might call it retarded.  You said the building had no reason to fall when .....  no plane hit it.  So I am asking you if a plane needed to hit it to fall)

You have not read the many explanations written and approved by the scientific community explaining this?

Are you saying these explanations are all illusion we are all seeing and in reality no one has ever explained it?

Are you saying we are under some sort of spell and cannot see that no one has explained why is fell?

Is the NIST just a figment of our imagination?

Are we really on earth?

This question shows complete retardedness. Exactly what are you asking here?

I am asking exactly what i asked.  If you cannot answer it just say so.  go back and re-read.  Slower this time.

The question should be why is the concrete pulverized to dust?....that has never happened before except in control demolition take downs.

You mean we have had similar episodes of 110 story buildings being hit by thousands of tons of speeding fully fueled air planes that collapsed and did NOT have pulverized concrete?

You mean that force built up all this shouldn't have cause pulverized dust?

"The only factor involved in the destruction of the lower floors?"

you said:

also how does this small chuck of building have the power to completely destroy all of the many SOLID UNDAMAGED FLOORS BELOW IT???

OK, I will rephrase:  Was the small chunk, (obviously comparative to the rest of the building because that small chunk looks like 15 stories or more) the only factor in the cause for the lower floors collapsing?

You need to rephrase this question because not only does it not make sense, it seems you are just pulling things out of the air that are not relevant to the topic.

No, I am just asking you to explain your assertions.  In your blabber, you have many of them.  I want you to explain why they are valid.

Go back and re-read carefully, I am not in the mood to list them.  If you can't figure out what they are, that speaks volumes. (as if you haven't already spoken volumes in 99% of your posts  ;D)

oh and PS:

means that the ENTIRE UPPER CHUCK OF THAT TOWER SHOULD HAVE HIT THE GROUND IN ONE PIECE.

Why?

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #227 on: September 25, 2010, 08:54:12 PM »
YES... Look at this picture. The entire upper floors of the building are intact as it is falling and the "toppling lean" those upper floor are in means that the ENTIRE UPPER CHUCK OF THAT TOWER SHOULD HAVE HIT THE GROUND IN ONE PIECE. But it mysteriously is PULVERIZED to dust as teh rest of the building collapses...also how does this small chuck of building have the power to completely destroy all of the many SOLID UNDAMAGED FLOORS BELOW IT???

http://www.plaguepuppy.net/public_html/collapse%20update/#stills

This should help you understand the first sentence of my post:

I asked Straw if the WTC 7 should have toppled over and you responded with a pic of part of WTC 1-2 toppling over.

So i ask you again:

Are you saying because this WTC toppled over wtc 7 should have?

hth

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #228 on: September 26, 2010, 06:22:19 AM »

This is what a real controlled demo sounds ike. 

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #229 on: September 26, 2010, 08:44:23 AM »

But, but, but.......

The building fell at the speed of gravity and the concrete turn to dust so a plane must have hit it.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #230 on: September 26, 2010, 08:47:56 AM »
But, but, but.......

The building fell at the speed of gravity and the concrete turn to dust so a plane must have hit it.

My interest in this vid as compared to GZ is twofold:

1.  Notice the series of audible explosions that are clearly heard from at least 200 - 300 yards away where this vid was taken from - THERE IS NOTHING LIKE THIS IN EITHER OF THE TOWERS OR WTC 7

2.  Notice the siers of flashes prior to the implosion as well as the huge explosion at the base of the collapse?   You dont have that in WTC 7 or the Towers, and the close up vids I showed of the towers clearly showed where the steel melted and gave way, the exact area where the fires were most fierce.  

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #231 on: September 26, 2010, 08:50:53 AM »
By interest in this vid as compared to GZ is twofold:

1.  Notice the series of audible explosions that are clearly heard from at least 200 - 300 yards away where this vid was taken from - THERE IS NOTHING LIKE THIS IN EITHER OF THE TOWERS OR WTC 7

2.  Notice the siers of flashes prior to the implosion as well as the huge explosion at the base of the collapse?   You dont have that in WTC 7 or the Towers, and the close up vids I showed of the towers clearly showed where the steel melted and gave way, the exact area where the fires were most fierce. 
Careful now, you are making too much sense

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #232 on: September 26, 2010, 08:58:38 AM »
Careful now, you are making too much sense

I'm just saying - if the controlled demo people want to have a discussion - they need to explain how 3 massive buildings were rigged up and brought down in a fashion like no other recorded controlled demos were - LIKE I HAVE POSTED HERE. 

If they have sound evidence of a series of like explosions at all three structures at GZ - i wish they would at least present it, because so far, I have seen nothing from this crowd by rambling CT's, accusations, distractions, etc. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #233 on: September 26, 2010, 09:06:48 AM »
These people seem about 1/2 mile away or more and you can still hear the series of explasions and flashes.  Unless some Controlled Demo CT'ers can show me anything close to this at GZ - it seems pretty obvious to me that

1.  It was not a controlled Demo. 

or

2.  This is the first time in history three controlled demos were ever performed like this.  If so, please provide more info of this new techinque since it appears to never have been done before in any fashion whatsoever. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #234 on: September 26, 2010, 09:07:07 AM »
Why?

Why should it collapse

it got hit from debri and caught on fire but that doesn't mean is must collapse.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #235 on: September 26, 2010, 10:11:50 AM »

author=OzmO link=topic=346447.msg4917358#msg4917358 date=1285472489]
You never said any of what?

Never said any of what to what? clarify please...

I am only trying to clarify what you are saying.  If you don't want me to understand what you are saying then just say
so.

I too am trying to understand what you are babbling about...as it stands with your intermarried questions it is impossible to understand what you ae asking and exactly where you stand on any issue, topic etc

And we will all hail the mystical Samson who speaks in parables.
Isn't the pic you posted showing part of the WTC toppling over?

I don't speak in parables...I leave that to Jesus

Please explain

Didn't you state that they were toppling over?
Well, are you saying the WTC in the pic is toppling over or not?

There is a difference between toppling over and a toppling lean...reread my original post

What is your evidence?

I know you are not that bright, but you can see can't you? You want me to post an even bigger picture of the upper floors leanig heavily to one side?

So debris from WTC did not hit it?  There was no fire?

Debris from the WTC did not hit building 7 and merely because debris hit a building, car etc does not mea that thing suddenly bursts into flames. Please explain how debris striking another structure causes it to burst into flames?

Where you in the building?

Do you know how big the fire was?

Do you know how many floors were burning?

Do you know the damage done by the fire?

Do you know the damage done by the debris?

Do you have access to that info?

All of these questions have been addressed ad nauseum by the researchers, scientist, professors, firemen, policemen, survivors... If you willfully ignore what they have testified to why would you then believe me?

Does a plane have to hit it for it to fall?  (based on past experience in general with you I feel i should explain this question otherwise your mystical intellect might call it retarded.  You said the building had no reason to fall when .....  no plane hit it.  So I am asking you if a plane needed to hit it to fall)

Now you are being willfully stupid. According to the BULLSHIT 911 REPORT it was the plane striking and exploding in the building that caused the fires, that softened the steel beams, that weakened the structure that caused it to fall... IS IT CLEAR NOW?..That works if you believe the bullshit report.
You have not read the many explanations written and approved by the scientific community explaining this?

Are you saying these explanations are all illusion we are all seeing and in reality no one has ever explained it?

Are you saying we are under some sort of spell and cannot see that no one has explained why is fell?

Implications once again

Is the NIST just a figment of our imagination?

NIST was the first organization to speak out against the accusations that the building fell due to plane impact and fires. NIST was the organization that tested the special alloy metals used in the building of the towers and were fully aware that in no way could fires weaken steal tested to survive 3000+ DEGREE TEMPERATURES FOR HOURS. After being threatened by your reprobate government they changed course but admitted in the report that they did not test the metal, or debris to determine why the collapse occurred.

Are we really on earth?

Everyone is, but drugs and ignorance has made many feel as though they are on another planet. What drugs are you taking?

I am asking exactly what i asked.
Glad it makes sense to you Ozmo... whatever it is you're asking, but to everyone else your questions seem to come from you having some sort of MENTAL TRIP FROM ACID.

If you cannot answer it just say so.  go back and re-read.  Slower this time.

Maybe just posting an intelligent well thought out question will resolve the issue as opposed to someone having to try and decipher what it is you are saying/asking

You mean we have had similar episodes of 110 story buildings being hit by thousands of tons of speeding fully fueled air planes that collapsed and did NOT have pulverized concrete?

Just show me any building that has fallen for whatever reason, where the concrete was pulverized to dust. Simple task...now show me...

You mean that force built up all this shouldn't have cause pulverized dust?
Just give us another example of it happening

you said:

OK, I will rephrase:  Was the small chunk, (obviously comparative to the rest of the building because that small chunk looks like 15 stories or more) the only factor in the cause for the lower floors collapsing?

THe lower floors collapsed because it was CONTROL DEMOLITION...not the upper 20 floor somehow jackhammering it into the ground and into dust.

No, I am just asking you to explain your assertions.  In your blabber, you have many of them.  I want you to explain why they are valid.

Go back and re-read carefully, I am not in the mood to list them.  If you can't figure out what they are, that speaks volumes. (as if you haven't already spoken volumes in 99% of your posts  ;D)

Don't be angry Ozmo that you can not prove anything that you wish to believe. There are a couple like you on this board who still believe in Santa, the ToothFairy and Gremlins

oh and PS:

Why?

C

Mons Venus

« Reply #236 on: September 26, 2010, 10:16:00 AM »

No.  Not at all.  Debris from WTC 1 was also a factor

NIST Releases Final WTC 7 Investigation Report

November 20, 2008
The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) today released its final report on the Sept. 11, 2001, collapse of the 47-story World Trade Center building 7 (WTC 7) in New York City. The final report is strengthened by clarifications and supplemental text suggested by organizations and individuals worldwide in response to the draft WTC 7 report, released for public comment on Aug. 21, but the revisions did not alter the investigation team’s major findings and recommendations, which include identification of fire as the primary cause for the building’s failure.

The extensive three-year scientific and technical building and fire safety investigation found that the fires on multiple floors in WTC 7, which were uncontrolled but otherwise similar to fires experienced in other tall buildings, caused an extraordinary event. Heating of floor beams and girders caused a critical support column to fail, initiating a fire-induced progressive collapse that brought the building down.

------

NIST= A fire induced progressive collapse brought building 7 down. ;)

Mons Venus

« Reply #237 on: September 26, 2010, 10:34:42 AM »

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #238 on: September 26, 2010, 11:32:46 AM »
Go to the library and look through the architecture/building trade journals published when the towers were built...Many of them criticized the design as being unsafe in the event of fire.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #239 on: September 26, 2010, 11:43:15 AM »
we need a ct child board.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #240 on: September 26, 2010, 12:09:01 PM »
It is very refreshing to see someone finally discuss a topic which has not received any attention here before. There usually is so much repetition.
I hate the State.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #241 on: September 26, 2010, 12:25:16 PM »
It is very refreshing to see someone finally discuss a topic which has not received any attention here before. There usually is so much repetition.
lololololol....

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #243 on: September 26, 2010, 12:56:55 PM »
this thread needs moved to our new ct forum.  as soon as ron gets it going :-\

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #244 on: September 26, 2010, 01:00:32 PM »

What is the CT forum? Sorry, been away for a while...
I hate the State.

Mons Venus

« Reply #245 on: September 26, 2010, 01:02:09 PM »

NIST reports r now considered CT material?  ::)

NIST Releases Final WTC 7 Investigation Report

November 20, 2008
The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) today released its final report on the Sept. 11, 2001, collapse of the 47-story World Trade Center building 7 (WTC 7) in New York City. The final report is strengthened by clarifications and supplemental text suggested by organizations and individuals worldwide in response to the draft WTC 7 report, released for public comment on Aug. 21, but the revisions did not alter the investigation team’s major findings and recommendations, which include identification of fire as the primary cause for the building’s failure.

The extensive three-year scientific and technical building and fire safety investigation found that the fires on multiple floors in WTC 7, which were uncontrolled but otherwise similar to fires experienced in other tall buildings, caused an extraordinary event. Heating of floor beams and girders caused a critical support column to fail, initiating a fire-induced progressive collapse that brought the building down.

------

NIST= A fire induced progressive collapse brought building 7 down. ;)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #246 on: September 26, 2010, 01:23:22 PM »
NIST reports r now considered CT material?  ::)

where the hell did I say that lol?

There is the official story and there is the actual facts of what happened.  To the people behind the official story, anything other is CT.  I didn't lable it that, they did.

Moving this thread to the new CT forum.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #247 on: September 26, 2010, 07:38:25 PM »
where the hell did I say that lol?

There is the official story and there is the actual facts of what happened.  To the people behind the official story, anything other is CT.  I didn't lable it that, they did.

[size=12Moving this thread to the new CT forum.pt][/size]

When is an event considered a Conspiracy Theory: Is it when a government
A: Admits the evidence is true/correct and the researchers/scientist/witnesses/etc say it is not
                                                           or is it
B: When the researchers and experts say the evidence is true/correct and the governemnt says it is not?

I ask this because until one side is held up as the STANDARD BY WHICH ALL ELSE IS JUDGED things will be incorrectly labeled Conspiracy Theory or incorrectly labeled FACT.

I personally go with the researchers/scientist/engineers/witnesses etc as governments have motivation and objective in the cases where they deny facts, change stories and/or present "evidence" that is lacking evidence...
C

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #248 on: September 27, 2010, 06:12:57 AM »

BUMP FOR SOMEONE TO EXPLAIN TO ME HOW NONE OF THE SOUNDS AUDIBLE IN THIS CLIP ARE AUDIDLE IN ANY OF THE BUILDINGS AT THE WTC. 

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #249 on: September 27, 2010, 08:10:45 AM »
BUMP FOR SOMEONE TO EXPLAIN TO ME HOW NONE OF THE SOUNDS AUDIBLE IN THIS CLIP ARE AUDIDLE IN ANY OF THE BUILDINGS AT THE WTC. 

So that even an IDIOT can understand

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=346447.200
C