Author Topic: Was 911 An Inside Job? Judge For Yourself.  (Read 61988 times)

Mons Venus

Re: Was 911 An Inside Job? Judge For Yourself America.
« Reply #325 on: September 30, 2010, 08:36:13 AM »
Morning after fire.......pancaked as expected !!!  ;)

Mons Venus

« Reply #326 on: September 30, 2010, 09:06:51 AM »
No wonder 333333333's is on GetBig 24-7  :-\

Successful attorney's display critical thinking skills.

Mons Venus

« Reply #327 on: September 30, 2010, 09:56:03 AM »
*BUMP*

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #328 on: September 30, 2010, 09:57:48 AM »
*BUMP*

Bump for what fool?  You have nothing still - not audible evidence - no visual evidence, nothing whatsoever. 

Mons Venus

« Reply #329 on: September 30, 2010, 10:16:10 AM »

Bump for what fool?  You have nothing still - not audible evidence - no visual evidence, nothing whatsoever. 

Ok..........PEA BRAIN.  ::)

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #330 on: September 30, 2010, 01:37:31 PM »
C

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #331 on: September 30, 2010, 01:44:24 PM »
LMAO

Coming from the guy who says homes in NYC cost the same as Indy and Rochester - all I have to say is a loud  - WHATEVER!   

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #332 on: September 30, 2010, 02:01:04 PM »
Coming from the guy who says homes in NYC cost the same as Indy and Rochester - all I have to say is a loud  - WHATEVER!   

You are commenting 3?  the same person who hasn't left his home in years because he spend his entire life posting on GB.  You're more than a barrel of laughs. Have you moved to Connecticut yet? Whats holding you back since it is so much cheaper according to you? Don't worry you can move and still post on GB from Connecticut.

And BTW again I know your dense as hell and it takes much explaining for the obvious for you (as this thread shows) there is a difference between a city (New York City) and a state (Indiana). You live in the Bronx.... the last place on earth practically that would be equated with wealth, intelligence and real estate.
C

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #333 on: September 30, 2010, 02:06:31 PM »
You are commenting 3?  the same person who hasn't left his home in years because he spend his entire life posting on GB.  You're more than a barrel of laughs. Have you moved to Connecticut yet? Whats holding you back since it is so much cheaper according to you? Don't worry you can move and still post on GB from Connecticut.

And BTW again I know your dense as hell and it takes much explaining for the obvious for you (as this thread shows) there is a difference between a city (New York City) and a state (Indiana). You live in the Bronx.... the last place on earth practically that would be equated with wealth, intelligence and real estate.

As compared to where oh 160 IQ? 

Mons Venus

« Reply #334 on: September 30, 2010, 02:09:50 PM »

No wonder 333333333's is on GetBig 24-7  :-\

Successful attorney's display critical thinking skills.

QFT

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #335 on: October 01, 2010, 09:22:19 AM »
As compared to where oh 160 IQ? 

I'm 145...It is Jag who said 160...see 3 I have to agree with Mons in so far as you being an attorney displaying a lack of critical thinking and fact finding skills.

There is Jag and then there is me...Two completely different people.
C

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #336 on: October 01, 2010, 09:23:09 AM »
BUMP to keep the fight going

C

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #337 on: October 01, 2010, 09:24:25 AM »
I'm 145...It is Jag who said 160...see 3 I have to agree with Mons in so far as you being an attorney displaying a lack of critical thinking and fact finding skills.

There is Jag and then there is me...Two completely different people.

Critical thinking?  Ha ha ha.  i have posted dozens and dozens of questions you can't answer demolishing every CT you have and you question me? 

Mons Venus

Mons Venus

« Reply #339 on: October 01, 2010, 10:03:38 AM »
Morning after fire.......pancaked as expected !!!  ;)

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #340 on: October 01, 2010, 10:04:46 AM »
Critical thinking?  Ha ha ha.  i have posted dozens and dozens of questions you can't answer demolishing every CT you have and you question me? 

You have not answered a single question I have asked especially concerning how 9 of 19 hijackers still being alive...Try answering that
C

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #341 on: October 01, 2010, 10:08:39 AM »
I'm 145.

LOL!!!!!!!!

This gimmick gets funnier by the day. Nice of you to add 100 to your true IQ.

Power

• Getbig III
  • Move along
« Reply #342 on: October 01, 2010, 12:18:19 PM »
You have not answered a single question I have asked especially concerning how 9 of 19 hijackers still being alive...Try answering that

333, Take a break, I have a few minutes, and am happy to bury Sampson in his/her drivel.  

Sampson, do you by chance remember back in January when a killing (assassination) took place in Dubai and Israel (mosaad) was blamed for it?  Funny thing, they were not able to catch those responsible because they used stolen identities to get in and out of the country.  People from UK and elsewhere came forward and said my identity was used but I was not there.  You think possibly some of the 9-11 hijackers used false identities in order to gain entry into the Uniteed States because otherwise they would have been denied under their own name?  If memory serves, there was originally believed to be 26 or 28 in the original 9-11 hijacker group.  Some were denied entry into the US (guess they should have used a stolen identity).  Turn on the lights, take the tin foil off your head and use some of that massive IQ you claim to have (lol).  While their may indeed be more to 9-11 there is no trickery here.  

Let me be perfectly clear.  NONE OF THE 19 HIJACKERS HAS COME FORWARD AND SAID I AM ALIVE.

Thanks for playing, please feel free to try again.  It's always fun reading the junk you must spend hours looking for.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #343 on: October 01, 2010, 12:23:00 PM »
333, Take a break, I have a few minutes, and am happy to bury Sampson in his/her drivel.  

Sampson, do you by chance remember back in January when a killing (assassination) took place in Dubai and Israel (mosaad) was blamed for it?  Funny thing, they were not able to catch those responsible because they used stolen identities to get in and out of the country.  People from UK and elsewhere came forward and said my identity was used but I was not there.  You think possibly some of the 9-11 hijackers used false identities in order to gain entry into the Uniteed States because otherwise they would have been denied under their own name?  If memory serves, there was originally believed to be 26 or 28 in the original 9-11 hijacker group.  Some were denied entry into the US (guess they should have used a stolen identity).  Turn on the lights, take the tin foil off your head and use some of that massive IQ you claim to have (lol).  While their may indeed be more to 9-11 there is no trickery here.  

Let me be perfectly clear.  NONE OF THE 19 HIJACKERS HAS COME FORWARD AND SAID I AM ALIVE.

Thanks for playing, please feel free to try again.  It's always fun reading the junk you must spend hours looking for.

Ozmo has a n article on this he needs to bump at CT's. 

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #344 on: October 01, 2010, 12:24:59 PM »

Or look at it this way. Would they go through all the trouble tying up every loose end in the greatest conspiracy of all time and then actually forget to kill the people they're framing for it? It's so stupid that it's not even plausible.

You should read Samson's posts on the laws of physics. I'd be surprised if her IQ was over 50.

Power

• Getbig III
  • Move along
« Reply #345 on: October 01, 2010, 12:39:44 PM »
Or look at it this way. Would they go through all the trouble tying up every loose end in the greatest conspiracy of all time and then actually forget to kill the people they're framing for it? It's so stupid that it's not even plausible.

You should read Samson's posts on the laws of physics. I'd be surprised if her IQ was over 50.

Are you saying that Sampsons IQ is so high she has her own laws of physics?  My god man!  That would explain how those magic gas mileage pills work.  Shear genius.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #346 on: October 01, 2010, 01:05:15 PM »

HAHAHAHAAH.... now this is getting really funny. DUMB is now replaced by DUMBER..Ok lets play the game (giggle giggle)

Not only where there not any Arab names on the airplanes manifest, but no one in the terminals: passengers or employees remember EVER seeing any of the supposed hijackers get onto any of the planes. There is a video of Mohammed Atta that was claimed to be him in Boston's Logan airport...but the employees at Maines airport said that terminal in the photo is of their airport and produced the film footage to prove it.

The funny thing again concerning supposed terrorist entering airports and train stations is during the London train bombings there were no photos of video of any Arabs entering into the trains and then all of a sudden after the questions arose wouldn't you know a video is produced showing Arabs entering onto the train. Sadly the ASSSHOLES that produced the footage failed to realize greater experts than they analyzed the footage which revealed that the images where laid over the train station footage and some of the film showed people actually walking through wall and through iron railing...DOH...fuck up.

So far as the 9 Arabs who were supposedly a part of 9/11 well guess what? I have only posted about a million times the articles that showed not only are the people alive bu t they are suing ameriac for hundreds of millions of dollars for slander and defamation. But maybe you missed the many articles so, maybe you saw when 20/20 went to various Arab and African nations and actually talked to the VERY MUCH ALIVE supposed terrorist who were perplexed at how their images ended up on americas claims of 911 terrorist.

And lets not forget the recent pictures of Osama Bin Laden which actually turned out to be the manipulated pictures of the president of Spain who was livid at the CIA and america over this act, of which the CIA apologized and at the same time were revealed as the LIARS they are and whole PHONY/BULLSHITNESS of this 911 crap.

I could go on forever ripping you a new asshole with facts, but you seem to have 3s mentality going on, so it is useless. But nice try making a fool of yourself...next time research the facts.
C

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #347 on: October 01, 2010, 01:07:31 PM »
So far as the 9 Arabs who were supposedly a part of 9/11 well guess what? I have only posted about a million times the articles that showed not only are the people alive bu t they are suing ameriac for hundreds of millions of dollars for slander and defamation. But maybe you missed the many articles so, maybe you saw when 20/20 went to various Arab and African nations and actually talked to the VERY MUCH ALIVE supposed terrorist who were perplexed at how their images ended up on americas claims of 911 terrorist.

________________________ ______________

Can you bump these threads? 

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #348 on: October 01, 2010, 01:14:39 PM »

For once in your life do the research and find the threads. I recently posted all of that information again so it should be easy to find. How ever I am still waiting on the 9 hijackers who are alive and for you to explain how they still are. Then you can answer Mons questions and videos and try saying more than it's a CT or supposedly debunked.
C

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #349 on: October 01, 2010, 01:15:44 PM »

Don't bother. 30 seconds of research will show you that this CT is stupider than most.