Author Topic: Was 911 An Inside Job? Judge For Yourself.  (Read 61752 times)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Re: Was 911 An Inside Job? Judge For Yourself.
« Reply #500 on: July 27, 2011, 08:36:40 PM »
What questions are there in your mind? If it does not conclusively point to a false flag operation, what does it indicate?

It indicates a compex event with certain areas that we the public don't have a full picture of.  Such as details of the defense protocols on 911 and who screwed up. 

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #501 on: July 27, 2011, 08:48:01 PM »
There is a long list of 911 whistle blowers. Let's start with this person:
Coleen Rowley - When the so-called "20th hijacker" Zaccharias Moussaoui was detained on August 15th, 2001, agents in the Minneapolis FBI field office immediately sought a criminal warrant to search his belongings. Management at the FBI dealing with the request threw up numerous obstacles to the agents, and even withheld information from them, including the now-infamous Phoenix Memo written by an agent in Arizona warning of terrorists training in flight schools for a possible upcoming attack. The request was denied and agents were prevented from searching Moussaoui's laptop, which contained information that would have tipped the FBI off to the 9/11 plot. The Minneapolis field office Chief Counsel, Coleen Rowley, has been very public with her disgust at the conduct of FBI management during the case and its subsequent review, and she has supported causes like NYC CAN which seek to re-open the 9/11 investigation.
http://www.historycommons.org/entity.jsp?entity=coleen_rowley

Inter agency rivalry at the time was extremely prevalent.  That's part of the reason they (the terrorists) succeeded on 911.  Combine that with the thousand and thousands of bits of data each department deals with everyday and you have a recipie for what did happen.  They would frequently hide stuff from one another.  I knew about this way before 911. 

But that's not what I am talking about.  That story only points to what I have on many occasions theorized as to why there hasn't been another investigation:  because it would reveal major incompetency with our intelligence agencies  NOT that 911 was planned an executed by us, and stuff like the WTCs were brought down by explosives or the pentagon wasn't hit by a plane.  Your story you posted there doesn't point in that direction at all.  It points in the direction I said. 

Seriously, tell us how it happened piece by piece, step by step, provide your evidence like i have been asking and you will see there would far different sounds from the whistle. 

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #502 on: July 27, 2011, 09:22:14 PM »

Inter agency rivalry at the time was extremely prevalent.  That's part of the reason they (the terrorists) succeeded on 911.  Combine that with the thousand and thousands of bits of data each department deals with everyday and you have a recipie for what did happen.  They would frequently hide stuff from one another.  I knew about this way before 911.  

But that's not what I am talking about.  That story only points to what I have on many occasions theorized as to why there hasn't been another investigation:  because it would reveal major incompetency with our intelligence agencies  NOT that 911 was planned an executed by us, and stuff like the WTCs were brought down by explosives or the pentagon wasn't hit by a plane.  Your story you posted there doesn't point in that direction at all.  It points in the direction I said.  

Seriously, tell us how it happened piece by piece, step by step, provide your evidence like i have been asking and you will see there would far different sounds from the whistle.  
No it doesn't. That's what you get from it. That's not what I get from it. It's not about incompetency. It's about sabotage.

Here is evidence in  front of you. Zaccharias was detained August 15th 2001. Agents were prevented from searching his laptop. That's an example of a little piece in the big picture. You claim it's incompetency. Preventing an agent from searching someones laptop is sabotage.

Let's face it, there are so many holes and millions are questioning this staged event. One day the truth will come out I don't think they will be able to keep everyone silent for much longer.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #503 on: July 27, 2011, 09:51:41 PM »
No it doesn't. That's what you get from it. That's not what I get from it. It's not about incompetency. It's about sabotage.
Here is evidence in  front of you. Zaccharias was detained August 15th 2001. Agents were prevented from searching his laptop. That's an example of a little piece in the big picture. You claim it's incompetency. Preventing an agent from searching someones laptop is sabotage.

Let's face it, there are so many holes and millions are questioning this staged event. One day the truth will come out I don't think they will be able to keep everyone silent for much longer.

I wasn't claiming incompetency I was claiming interagency rivalry as the reason they couldnt get into his laptop.  I was claiming incompetency as one of he many things they are not wanting to go public if another investigation is done.  Hoarding evidence, witnesses, information is part of what I mean when I say inter agency rivalry. 
And that's of course if that article is accurate and not spun.  Which from past experience with deeply researching things like this from CTers is common.

There are not that many real holes when you question them objectively weighing evidence for and against. 

That's why it's important to draw a big picture, because without it, you can make things into many shapes and sizes.  Which is what truthers tend to do.  Draw the picture quad, try it.