Author Topic: Roelly's triceps  (Read 6872 times)

brent2741

• Getbig IV
Re: Roelly's triceps
« Reply #25 on: August 24, 2010, 08:09:46 PM »
he looks great by himself, but when he gets compared with a bigger guy like kai, jay or even freeman, his being a lot smaller really shows

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #26 on: August 24, 2010, 08:14:15 PM »
weird abs/thick stomacjh and poor lats (genetic) ...
L

axestream

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: August 24, 2010, 09:03:17 PM »
and poor lats (genetic) ...

Simply horrible.

owner76

• Getbig II
  • Long Time Lurker
« Reply #28 on: August 25, 2010, 03:00:45 AM »
What an ugly Faulker. And that bloated, drug filled body,  Horrible.

Looks like an inbred freak from those "wrong turn" movies.

BODYBUILDING IS GAY

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 25, 2010, 04:06:11 AM »

Simply horrible.
ok, go suck his cock now  ::)

kawaks

• Getbig III
  • My Two Cents
« Reply #30 on: August 25, 2010, 05:08:29 AM »
That shot is nucking futs!

Pity about the XXXX'ing tatts!

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #31 on: August 25, 2010, 05:16:54 AM »
And you know what's funny, remember that Asian dude, the one who has a "zipper" on his chest? He was known for his tris, but they were filled with Syn...they always had that flexed look, even when relaxed...didn't even look right.

Roelly's tris got that freaky thick look.

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #32 on: August 25, 2010, 05:21:28 AM »
nope pure muscle.

by the late 90s flex had more synthol in his body then ANYONE else in the IFBB, except maybe Nasshole El SEO-nbaty

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 25, 2010, 05:23:30 AM »
by the late 90s flex had more synthol in his body then ANYONE else in the IFBB, except maybe Nasshole El SEO-nbaty

True, there was only one great Flex and it was in 1993. He looked good for an oil filled Bber at the 98 AC but already at the 'O he looked like a fucking olive oil factory. From 99 on, he was absolutely pathetic.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: August 25, 2010, 05:25:11 AM »

Talk about arms dwarfing chest---look at Lee Priest...

And yeah, Smooth Delts Flex, looks like he was stung by Bees, like Shawn Ray had said.

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #35 on: August 25, 2010, 05:30:02 AM »
Talk about arms dwarfing chest---look at Lee Priest...

And yeah, Smooth Delts Flex, looks like he was stung by Bees, like Shawn Ray had said.

his arms dont even look remotely close to how they did early in his career by the time of that picture

in addition to the synthol...........flex was a glutton with the esicline........which was an actual steroid that would inflame the muslce for a few days after injection

there is a story about flex being SUCH a fucking hog with the esicline, that none of the other bodybuilders in venice could get their hands on any, they were pissed at him.........HE BOUGHT ALL OF IT ;D ;D

dozens, hundreds of local injections with that shit

i think he even talks about it in his book

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: August 25, 2010, 05:38:07 AM »

his arms dont even look remotely close to how they did early in his career by the time of that picture

in addition to the synthol...........flex was a glutton with the esicline........which was an actual steroid that would inflame the muslce for a few days after injection

there is a story about flex being SUCH a fucking hog with the esicline, that none of the other bodybuilders in venice could get their hands on any, they were pissed at him.........HE BOUGHT ALL OF IT ;D ;D

dozens, hundreds of local injections with that shit

i think he even talks about it in his book

yeah, in his book and in a Musclemag interview he states that him and Levrone used it up. He was very clinical in the application of escilene. He would inject shots in the form of a "T", I believe down the side delt. Or it could be for each delt head.

I think he did this for calves, no implants. Shawn said he was lying about that to get into Flex's head. In Flex's vid he jokes about that, and flexes his calves, like a normal person's.  There is a pic of him, Lenda Murray and Paul DeMayo, it's for a NPC Wear ad. Flex is wearing a black and white unitard, his calves are unreal in size...I posted that pic yrs back, and I think ND has the pic as well.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: August 25, 2010, 06:08:29 AM »
yeah, in his book and in a Musclemag interview he states that him and Levrone used it up. He was very clinical in the application of escilene. He would inject shots in the form of a "T", I believe down the side delt. Or it could be for each delt head.

I think he did this for calves, no implants. Shawn said he was lying about that to get into Flex's head. In Flex's vid he jokes about that, and flexes his calves, like a normal person's.  There is a pic of him, Lenda Murray and Paul DeMayo, it's for a NPC Wear ad. Flex is wearing a black and white unitard, his calves are unreal in size...I posted that pic yrs back, and I think ND has the pic as well.

I remember that pic. His calves really looked suspect on it. And damn do I miss those unitards  ::).

axestream

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: August 25, 2010, 06:17:55 AM »

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #39 on: August 25, 2010, 10:59:18 AM »

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: August 25, 2010, 11:08:44 AM »
Is he Asian?
Yeah, Asiatic Black Man...from the Caribbean...

Evo

• Getbig IV
  • you racku disapwin!
« Reply #41 on: August 25, 2010, 04:21:38 PM »

The T formation was/is a typical protocol for esci/synth.  Woks very well with esci in the delts, seen it first hand.

Per Se

• Getbig III
« Reply #42 on: August 25, 2010, 04:25:56 PM »

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #43 on: August 25, 2010, 04:40:56 PM »

was it either of these?

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: August 25, 2010, 05:47:23 PM »
was it either of these?
No, it was photo for NPC Wear, Flex is wearing that black and white unitard, Lenda's in the middle, her back facing the camera and she has a "Halle Berry" haircut, DeMayo is on the right. Flex is turned slightly to the side. The pic was taken in 95 or so, Flex is offseason but lean, huge, calves...

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #45 on: August 25, 2010, 06:39:41 PM »

LMAO!!! NASSOLE is so funny everytime I read it. ;D

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #46 on: August 25, 2010, 06:41:33 PM »
No, it was photo for NPC Wear, Flex is wearing that black and white unitard, Lenda's in the middle, her back facing the camera and she has a "Halle Berry" haircut, DeMayo is on the right. Flex is turned slightly to the side. The pic was taken in 95 or so, Flex is offseason but lean, huge, calves...

Good lord you have a good memory cause you described it perfectly and actually that's one of the pics Shawn used to try to make his point.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: August 26, 2010, 11:06:02 AM »
Good lord you have a good memory cause you described it perfectly and actually that's one of the pics Shawn used to try to make his point.
Well, I had to cut it out from a 1995 Flex Magazine to scan it to post it here....Yeah, I remember it well...

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #48 on: August 26, 2010, 11:11:31 AM »
Well, I had to cut it out from a 1995 Flex Magazine to scan it to post it here....Yeah, I remember it well...

You ruined a flex magazine?  :o The Gods will surely send you to hell for this one.
X

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: August 26, 2010, 11:31:27 AM »
You ruined a flex magazine?  :o The Gods will surely send you to hell for this one.
1995 was a shitty year...for both Flex and Demayo...