Author Topic: Roelly's triceps  (Read 6871 times)

Remo Williams

• Getbig II
  • The Eleventh Commandment
Re: Roelly's triceps
« Reply #50 on: August 26, 2010, 12:11:39 PM »
Good luck to Roelly.

He has good lines in his physique and should do well for his first Olympia if he comes in on point. He's capable of placing in the top 10 IMO.

Levrone had great Triceps as many others did.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #51 on: August 26, 2010, 12:25:25 PM »
No, it was photo for NPC Wear, Flex is wearing that black and white unitard, Lenda's in the middle, her back facing the camera and she has a "Halle Berry" haircut, DeMayo is on the right. Flex is turned slightly to the side. The pic was taken in 95 or so, Flex is offseason but lean, huge, calves...

here you go.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #52 on: August 26, 2010, 12:51:19 PM »
here you go.
Yep, that's the one...I think he pumped those things full of escilene, not implants...look at how big they are compared to his legs, or even Lenda's :o

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #53 on: August 26, 2010, 12:55:40 PM »
 :o :o :o

X

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: August 26, 2010, 01:01:31 PM »
Yep, that's the one...I think he pumped those things full of escilene, not implants...look at how big they are compared to his legs, or even Lenda's :o

He called Shawn on the implants and said he would have the x-rayed and if they didn't show any implants Shawn would have to pay him I think 10K and if they did Flex would pay him , needless to say Shawn wouldn't put his money where his big-mouth was

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: August 26, 2010, 01:07:02 PM »
He called Shawn on the implants and said he would have the x-rayed and if they didn't show any implants Shawn would have to pay him I think 10K and if they did Flex would pay him , needless to say Shawn wouldn't put his money where his big-mouth was
Apparently he had the X-ray at the 1997 Mr. O conference, along with the doctored police report of the "Ninja Attack", so who knows if that was faked as well. All i know was that in the video hardbody, his flexed calves looked normal. So, it was laid to rest for me---on the implants that is...my reasoning for escilene, was that he put in his delts, why not the calves...producing a realistic look..It's too hard to have implants taken in and out, in and out, without severe scarring

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: August 26, 2010, 01:22:41 PM »
Apparently he had the X-ray at the 1997 Mr. O conference, along with the doctored police report of the "Ninja Attack", so who knows if that was faked as well. All i know was that in the video hardbody, his flexed calves looked normal. So, it was laid to rest for me---on the implants that is...my reasoning for escilene, was that he put in his delts, why not the calves...producing a realistic look..It's too hard to have implants taken in and out, in and out, without severe scarring

;D

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: August 30, 2010, 02:48:07 AM »
;D

Flex is such a great guy. Clearly on that third pic, he went as far as to make peace with one of the ninjas.

kawaks

• Getbig III
  • My Two Cents
« Reply #58 on: August 30, 2010, 05:21:32 AM »
This guy already sports the thickness and density most guys don't even have after many years as pros. Top 3 for sure.

THat shit eating grimmace has got to go!

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: August 30, 2010, 06:19:54 AM »
;D

If Flex admitted the truth, that he was not in Olympia shape, would he have been fined? If so, how severely, and could that have been one of reasons for his Tale o'Ninja?