Author Topic: One more Supplement company  (Read 1308 times)

littleguns

• Getbig V
One more Supplement company
« on: August 25, 2010, 09:04:26 AM »
Just saw this

http://benfatto-nutrition.com/Benfatto_Nutrition_-_Welcome.html

Coming soo..Vince Taylor Nutrition

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
Re: One more Supplement company
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2010, 10:47:57 AM »
 :o

Woah there...is this shit stil legal?

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2010, 10:52:03 AM »
with how much of a ripoff 99.99% of bodybuilding supplements are............its amazing even 2 or 3 companies survive

such a fucking scam...........the could do away with every single fucking supplement save for ON whey protein..........and no ones body would change

i just dont know who buys this stuff

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2010, 11:13:42 AM »
Bob Hoffman started all this shit.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2010, 11:16:51 AM »
I'm staying with Bob Hoffman's line.
protein by the sea is da bomb. best unintentional weight loss supplement ever you took this shit it made you puke, just smelling it and you were done for the day. but seriousely the hoffman peanut butter protein bars were the best, just the right mix of peanut butter, sawdust, hoffman's own sweat, and rat droppings. good stuff.
F

CC973

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2010, 11:47:58 AM »
i've heard those old hoffman bars were good. 

my favorite bar back in the day was the tigers milk.  a few of those and a handful of weider weight gain tabs and i was good to go.

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2010, 11:56:27 AM »
i've heard those old hoffman bars were good. 

my favorite bar back in the day was the tigers milk.  a few of those and a handful of weider weight gain tabs and i was good to go.

:P

CC973

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2010, 12:44:12 PM »
forgot all about the carnation bars.  those things were great with a glass of milk.

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2010, 04:26:04 PM »
with how much of a ripoff 99.99% of bodybuilding supplements are............its amazing even 2 or 3 companies survive

such a fucking scam...........the could do away with every single fucking supplement save for ON whey protein..........and no ones body would change

So true

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2010, 04:47:48 PM »

Actually, it really isn't. Remember when you first started lifting? That glimmer in your eye. The dream of standing on stage and holding the Mr. Olympia trophy in your hand. The crowd cheers your name. You are victorious. All the schmoes meet you in back. Millions Hundreds of people cheering your name.  :D :D

Well, unfortunately, this is what many teenagers think will happen if they take the latest supplement. I guarantee supplement companies make most of their money off of people between the ages of 14-21. And young beginners are ignorant. They don't realize that its basically all genetics and drugs.

So, its really no surprise that supplement companies are still in business. More and more people are starting to lift at a younger age.
X

Evo

• Getbig IV
  • you racku disapwin!
« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2010, 05:27:44 PM »
Actually, it really isn't. Remember when you first started lifting? That glimmer in your eye. The dream of standing on stage and holding the Mr. Olympia trophy in your hand. The crowd cheers your name. You are victorious. All the schmoes meet you in back. Millions Hundreds of people cheering your name.  :D :D

Well, unfortunately, this is what many teenagers think will happen if they take the latest supplement. I guarantee supplement companies make most of their money off of people between the ages of 14-21. And young beginners are ignorant. They don't realize that its basically all genetics and drugs.

So, its really no surprise that supplement companies are still in business. More and more people are starting to lift at a younger age.

I agree in part.

I see loads of kids in the gym carting bags and shakers full of all sorts of concoctions.  One kid the other day was counting out aminos after every set and washing them down with some green shit!  The funny thing is he is know for stupid sh1t like this, but has never changed since he began the gym.

I was kind of lucky as a kid as I had good help from an early age.  I, of course, bought a tub of cell-tech and tried it, I think most people have....oh and I went through a phase of eating glutamaine chews before my last set of the workout for a while!? :)  But other than that I never really strayed from a decent protein powder.

A lot of natural lifters will take all sorts of random supplements in an effort to gain too I have noticed.

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2010, 06:24:12 PM »

i had the fortune,,,,,if thats what it was......to grow up around competitive bodybuilders and steroid users........so there was never a period  where i was under the delusioin that ifbb pro-dom was just a few meso/nitro techs away

but my case is unusual....most have to be deprogremmed