Author Topic: Xfactor Withering Away  (Read 19538 times)

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
Re: Xfactor Withering Away
« Reply #25 on: August 25, 2010, 02:59:17 PM »
Xfactor, why didn't you answer the question about your cycle?

You have to love guys that post pics of themselves up (leafy bug). They want all the compliments, but once you ask them about their cycle, they never answer  ::) They will take all the compliments, but are always hush-hush about how they got there.  ::) ::)

he's on much more than 1g of test - thats for sure.

x - is that the same girl you posted pics of here before - topless ?
175lbs by 31st July

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: August 25, 2010, 02:59:52 PM »
Xfactor, why didn't you answer the question about your cycle?

You have to love guys that post pics of themselves up (leafy bug). They want all the compliments, but once you ask them about their cycle, they never answer  ::) They will take all the compliments, but are always hush-hush about how they got there.  ::) ::)

Are you joking?  You think looking like that takes juice??  I've done juice yes.  In the past several years no.  

Back to the drawing board SF.  

If you want to know what I take.  My best secret is diet, and an herbal diuretic called xpel.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: August 25, 2010, 03:01:39 PM »

ahaha that's hilarious.  You guys need to diet and train right. Too funny. I'd say most of you talking don't have good genetics so it may not even matter what you do.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #28 on: August 25, 2010, 03:01:46 PM »
Are you joking?  You think looking like that takes juice??  I've done juice yes.  In the past several years no.  

If you want to know what I take.  My best secret is diet, and an herbal diuretic called xpel.

What did you take in the past? Obviously, what you took in the past definitely got you where you are today (to a certain extent). Without it, you wouldn't have been able to surpass your natural limitations.
X

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #29 on: August 25, 2010, 03:01:57 PM »
Fair enough.  This is what I get to crawl into bed with every night  ;D
you too???!?!???!?

bench

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #30 on: August 25, 2010, 03:03:47 PM »
ahaha that's hilarious.  You guys need to diet and train right. Too funny. I'd say most of you talking don't have good genetics so it may not even matter what you do.

It has nothing to do with good or bad genetics. If you're going to post a pic of yourself, expect to have questions like this asked. If you can't handle it, then don't post pictures. Do you really think people weren't going to ask?  ::) ::)
X

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: August 25, 2010, 03:05:03 PM »
What did you take in the past? Obviously, what you took in the past definitely got you where you are today (to a certain extent). Without it, you wouldn't have been able to surpass your natural limitations.

Test was the main.  Been probably close to 4 years? I tried winny and it made me pretty sick.  Ya you're probably right I kept at it though 6-7 days a week and always kept a great diet.  Test made me very watery though bloated.  Got to 230 or so and had to start buying new suits.  Wasn't worth it.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 25, 2010, 03:06:56 PM »
One more that's it  :)   

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #33 on: August 25, 2010, 03:07:39 PM »
X, you look awesome!

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: August 25, 2010, 03:08:28 PM »
X, you look awesome!

Thanks a lot man!! I appreciate it. 

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #35 on: August 25, 2010, 03:15:12 PM »

you are a lying fucking f@ggot.............not only are you an attention whore, looking for compliments from other men

you are deing dishonest about your steroid use...................yo u tried a "little" ion the past.........blah, blah, blah.............but not now

NO ONE BE FOOLED BY THIS ASSHOLE< HE IS A STEROID USER

nothing more dispicable then a liar, there are people here who know what gear use looks like, and see through your F@ggot lies................Go fuck your mother little kunt

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: August 25, 2010, 03:16:31 PM »

nope, we have another inductee of the super-responding-naturals society...........he is completely natural ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

214 @ single diget bodyfat............that means he was probably up around 235 or 240 before he dieted...........and by the looks of him he is short

but he doesnt use steroids anymore ::) ::) ::) ::).................its just amazing how many genetic supermen there are out there with better genetics then IFBB pros

i cannot believe people are suckin his dick and not calling him out

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #37 on: August 25, 2010, 03:18:45 PM »
i mean for god sake - nothing shouts 'look at me' more than a pic taken in a public toilet.

Someone called?  ;D

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: August 25, 2010, 03:22:39 PM »
One more that's it  :)  

no one cares litte lying F@ggot.....................your girlfriend is an shitty little mediocre troll whose face could not even be saved by photo re-touching and tons of makeup

she is a 6, on here wedding day

and you are one of those pathetic c-0cksuckers who like to post pictures looking for attention and compliments............. .well congrats, there are enough ball lickers on here now that NEVER enter a gym, adn NEVER fuck a girl............but in the past you woulndt have gotten away with your lies and phaggotry

once again..........Your GIRL is a mediocre WHORE............and you a lying attention whore

this is the best pic you could come up with.........sure, we would all fuck her, but she is garbage

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: August 25, 2010, 03:26:19 PM »
Fair enough.  This is what I get to crawl into bed with every night  ;D

Dude, you have a good physique ,you are rich ,good looking, you can do much better than that .

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #40 on: August 25, 2010, 03:28:27 PM »
no one cares litte lying F@ggot.....................your girlfriend is an shitty little mediocre troll whose face could not even be saved by photo re-touching and tons of makeup

she is a 6, on here wedding day

and you are one of those pathetic c-0cksuckers who like to post pictures looking for attention and compliments............. .well congrats, there are enough ball lickers on here now that NEVER enter a gym, adn NEVER fuck a girl............but in the past you woulndt have gotten away with your lies and phaggotry

once again..........Your GIRL is a mediocre WHORE............and you a lying attention whore

this is the best pic you could come up with.........sure, we would all fuck her, but she is garbage

hahaha...xfactor brings out the best n worst of getbig but always good stuff.  now x...cut the personal whore stuff.  you're turning into big mal who likes to post his ugly a$$ 30 yr old man at a prom photos but wont give us new photos of the lovely Eva  :-*.

wife looks nice but post natural shots...not that studio photoshopped BS.  anyway...what's your current ride?  new crib?  bling?

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: August 25, 2010, 03:33:59 PM »
decent little body, kind of girl there are 10,000 of on any good college campus

but here face is shitty, its a hatched face..........and all the retouching and cosmetics of a professional photographer could not make her face pretty

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #42 on: August 25, 2010, 03:38:27 PM »

i hope you understand how transparent that post was

;D  ;D  ;D

XFACTOR's chest is amazing.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: August 25, 2010, 03:41:54 PM »
;D  ;D  ;D

XFACTOR's chest is amazing.

yep, just another 214 lb 5'7 natty @single digit bodyfat.............bett er genetics then an ifbb pro ::) ::)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #44 on: August 25, 2010, 03:42:13 PM »
No need to outright hate on X......he's not being straight about his supplementation but other then that teh X is one of the cool guys here

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: August 25, 2010, 03:44:27 PM »
Haha some bitter souls here. Love it!! It's just too easy.

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: August 25, 2010, 03:45:06 PM »
No need to outright hate on X......he's not being straight about his supplementation but other then that teh X is one of the cool guys here

there is nothing more despicable then a liar...........he could fuck himself

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: August 25, 2010, 03:47:45 PM »
Haha some bitter souls here. Love it!! It's just too easy.

fish for more compliments c0cksucker............"oh man its SOOOOO hard to keep muscle..............but i am the most gifted natural on earth, so really it isnt, because im claiming to be a natural at 214 and im short"

go and fuck your busted whore girlfreind.............. ...all 5'5 of you

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: August 25, 2010, 03:49:32 PM »
Lol!! So easy

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: August 25, 2010, 03:51:43 PM »
like, what would be the incentive to lie on a message board.........where no one knows who you are.........i dont even understand the motivation

does this little turd think people would be less impressed with his dedication id he told the truth that he used a lot of steroid and growth hormone??

i just dont get it,