Author Topic: Xfactor Withering Away  (Read 19691 times)

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
Re: Xfactor Withering Away
« Reply #100 on: August 26, 2010, 06:25:41 AM »
Some serious melting on X here.

....dude looks good.

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #101 on: August 26, 2010, 06:58:35 AM »
like a pussy-hurt woman on his period..........they way your girlfriend would say "i look so fat today, or i feel so bloated"............just so you will say "no baby, you look beautiful"

this is exactly what this little kunt did, and most of you rushed to suck his cock..........."awww man, i withering away"........."i cant preserve any muscle"........................ ...............and you guy suck his fucking transparent nuts "no man you look great", "dude, you so shreded"

adn if that wasnt enough, he posts pics of his troll whore.,,.......and laughably says he is natural...........SO YOU SUCK HIS COCK MORE

a grown man seeking compliments an d vindication like  a pregnant whore ..............i ashamed more of you have not seen through this supremely transparent and pathetic post

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #102 on: August 26, 2010, 07:02:49 AM »

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #103 on: August 26, 2010, 07:04:41 AM »

The chick down at the bottom has nice nipples...

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: August 26, 2010, 07:08:29 AM »
The guy looks dude: true.
He's an obvious liar about his use: it's not even a question of size but muscle shape (chest and delts), everybody with even the slightest knowledge about gear would spot it in half a second.
I don't see the point of lying about it on a Bb site; nobody will really give a fuck, naturals and others; does smell like insecurity and fishing for compliments.
Posting a pic of his wife: not good, I hope at least, she knows, that's a despicable thing to do if she's not in the know.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #105 on: August 26, 2010, 07:09:55 AM »
The chick down at the bottom has nice nipples...
;D ha ha..

That creepy looking thing looks like he is trying to finger the goats bottom...thats not NZMM  :D

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #106 on: August 26, 2010, 07:11:52 AM »

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: August 26, 2010, 07:27:52 AM »
The guy looks dude: true.
He's an obvious liar about his use: it's not even a question of size but muscle shape (chest and delts), everybody with even the slightest knowledge about gear would spot it in half a second.
I don't see the point of lying about it on a Bb site; nobody will really give a fuck, naturals and others; does smell like insecurity and fishing for compliments.
Posting a pic of his wife: not good, I hope at least, she knows, that's a despicable thing to do if she's not in the know.

thats what make it so pathetic,. and makes him such a dochebag...........he does look great, shredded, big

he knows he looks good.........why does he have to do the fishing for compliments thing:  "im withering away", "i cant preserve any mucle".........just so people will stroke his ego even more

i hate people like this guy........

and anyone who has been around gear can spot this guy as a user in a second, he doesnt have to admit...........his body already did

whats more likely that this phaggot has the greatest muscle building genetics in all the world........or that he uses gear to be that big and lean like everyone else

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: August 26, 2010, 07:32:50 AM »

thats what make it so pathetic,. and makes him such a dochebag...........he does look great, shredded, big

he knows he looks good.........why does he have to do the fishing for compliments thing:  "im withering away", "i cant preserve any mucle".........just so people will stroke his ego even more

i hate people like this guy........

and anyone who has been around gear can spot this guy as a user in a second, he doesnt have to admit...........his body already did

whats more likely that this phaggot has the greatest muscle building genetics in all the world........or that he uses gear to be that big and lean like everyone else

Because a lot (and by that I'd say at 80%) of people who workout seriously and that jump on the sauce are unfortunately people with self esteem issues that no amount of muscle will ever solve. He can take as many pictures of himself in every single mirror he'll come by, it won't change the fact that he'll still not be statisfied with what he sees. Somesomehow his bitching is not that hypocritical, he knows he looks good from an empirical point of view (he would praise anyone he would see with that kind of body) but he's probably not very happy once he knows it's him.

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: August 26, 2010, 07:34:31 AM »

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: August 26, 2010, 07:42:26 AM »
Because a lot (and by that I'd say at 80%) of people who workout seriously and that jump on the sauce are unfortunately people with self esteem issues that no amount of muscle will ever solve. He can take as many pictures of himself in every single mirror he'll come by, it won't change the fact that he'll still not be statisfied with what he sees. Somesomehow his bitching is not that hypocritical, he knows he looks good from an empirical point of view (he would praise anyone he would see with that kind of body) but he's probably not very happy once he knows it's him.

the human mind really is an enigma

this guy is apparently very wealthy .......from what people on this thread are saying (lol, at people on a message board knowing your financial situation that means that XFACTOR would have had to go out of his way to tell people or made sure to post pictures himself with objects that denote wealth)

but i digress................. .wealthy. big and shreaded............all of it means noting............he constantly needs reassurance that he is cool and attractive.............. ...just a little child tugging at his fathers coat-tails, but daddy never looks down or grants affection

so he tries even harder............purpos ely speaks negative about himself so everyone has to say "no dude, you look fuckig great your way bigger and leaner then me"

then for good measure throws in that he has an upcoming trip to vegas.........and posts a couple pictures of his broad.......SO in case ANYONE did not  already know how cool adn awesome XFAG-tor is, they will now

::) ::)

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: August 26, 2010, 07:44:24 AM »

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: August 26, 2010, 08:09:53 AM »

this guy is apparently very wealthy .......from what people on this thread are saying (lol, at people on a message board knowing your financial situation that means that XFACTOR would have had to go out of his way to tell people or made sure to post pictures himself with objects that denote wealth)

but i digress................. .wealthy. big and shreaded............all of it means noting............he constantly needs reassurance that he is cool and attractive.............. ...just a little child tugging at his fathers coat-tails, but daddy never looks down or grants affection

so he tries even harder............purpos ely speaks negative about himself so everyone has to say "no dude, you look fuckig great your way bigger and leaner then me"

then for good measure throws in that he has an upcoming trip to vegas.........and posts a couple pictures of his broad.......SO in case ANYONE did not  already know how cool adn awesome XFAG-tor is, they will now

But how do you feel about this Xfella?

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: August 26, 2010, 08:15:03 AM »
No dog in the hunt here.. outside observations

1. The "withering away" type comments, obvious fishing for compliments. he is obviously proud of his physique as he probably should be..

2. He acknowledged he was fishing for compliments by reposting the fishing cartoon with a smiley face.. takes a little of the sad off the original post

3. Posted pics of his wife (who by the way isn't half bad in real world standards, though in the Get Big fantasy world she is a strong "3" at best. I gotta give a thumbs down to posting pics of girlfriends and wives if they aren't in the know. Mine would go ape shit if I posted one of her on here (BTW she is a "10")

Overall, the original post was a ridiculous fishing attempt gone bad, but the reaction and negative response to the post is epic overboard. Like a wounded heron in a river of piranha    

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: August 26, 2010, 08:18:05 AM »

1. The "withering away" type comments, obvious fishing for compliments. he is obviously proud of his physique as he probably should be..

2. He acknowledged he was fishing for compliments by reposting the fishing cartoon with a smiley face.. takes a little of the sad off the original post

3. Posted pics of his wife (who by the way isn't half bad in real world standards, though in the Get Big fantasy world she is a strong "3" at best. I gotta give a thumbs down to posting pics of girlfriends and wives if they aren't in the know. Mine would go ape shit if I posted one of her on here (BTW she is a "10")

Overall, the original post was a ridiculous fishing attempt gone bad, but the reaction and negative response to the post is epic overboard. Like a wounded heron in a river of piranha    

Someone's bought the "1000 best metaphors" book I see.

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: August 26, 2010, 08:21:06 AM »
But how do you feel about this Xfella?

i FEEL sorry for him..

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: August 26, 2010, 08:23:03 AM »

I actually saw that on a show...the awesomeness of nature was on full display :D

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: August 26, 2010, 09:15:16 AM »
I actually saw that on a show...the awesomeness of nature was on full display :D

Saw the same thing.. baby heron fighting to stay on a branch.. falls in the water.. just about makes it to shore and the bubbling water starts... kinda like posting a pic on here.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: August 26, 2010, 09:44:41 AM »

then for good measure throws in that he has an upcoming trip to vegas.........and posts a couple pictures of his broad.......SO in case ANYONE did not  already know how cool adn awesome XFAG-tor is, they will now

Did you even sleep last night? Christ you are obsessed with me.  I'm not reading all that dribble, and nobody else is either.  You should cheer up man.  Life is great!  I wake up happy and smiling every single day. I'm blessed to have an amazing life, wife, family, company, etc.. You should take all your hate and apply it to something more productive. Example all of the time you spent on this you could have spent doing something to make a positive difference in the world, or do something to better you life. Your outlook on things is quite negative.  Work on that!  ;D

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: August 26, 2010, 09:49:34 AM »

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
« Reply #120 on: August 26, 2010, 11:12:27 AM »
X looks good but 230 on the juice and watery and 214 and pretty solid, something don't add up here. Not hating just sayin....

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: August 26, 2010, 11:16:06 AM »
Saw the same thing.. baby heron fighting to stay on a branch.. falls in the water.. just about makes it to shore and the bubbling water starts... kinda like posting a pic on here.
There was one where this guy talks about how one of many kids fell in the water, and then the bubbling starts, the kid was pulled down....and gone...

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #122 on: August 26, 2010, 11:17:56 AM »
What X-factor has been saying all along these years is true and for the record those pics don't do justice to his wife who looks a lot hotter in person...

you forgot to mention the her pussy is riddled with herpes and h.i.v. so not even the most desperate negro window cleaners would go near that whore....
P

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: August 26, 2010, 11:19:37 AM »
Did you even sleep last night? Christ you are obsessed with me.  I'm not reading all that dribble, and nobody else is either.  You should cheer up man.  Life is great!  I wake up happy and smiling every single day. I'm blessed to have an amazing life, wife, family, company, etc.. You should take all your hate and apply it to something more productive. Example all of the time you spent on this you could have spent doing something to make a positive difference in the world, or do something to better you life. Your outlook on things is quite negative.  Work on that!  ;D

no, you READ EVERYTHING

your sickness made it impossible for you to not

the same sickness that made you passive-aggressively beg for compliments like a female who ate too much ice cream as her pussy bleeds

the same sickness that made it possible for EVERYONE on getbig to know your financial situation (cause you make sure you show everyone like an insecure f@ggot)_

and the same sickness that made you post pics of your mediocre photoshopped girlfriend like she is some web whore in exchange for some cheap compliments

thats what sick people do........

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #124 on: August 26, 2010, 11:21:35 AM »

no, you READ EVERYTHING

your sickness made it impossible for you to not

the same sickness that made you passive-aggressively beg for compliments like a female who ate too much ice cream as her pussy bleeds

the same sickness that made it possible for EVERYONE on getbig to know your financial situation (cause you make sure you show everyone like an insecure f@ggot)_

and the same sickness that made you post pics of your mediocre photoshopped girlfriend like she is some web whore in exchange for some cheap compliments

thats what sick people do........

xfaggot clearly has small penis syndrome.
P