Author Topic: Great Pyramid of Giza  (Read 3159 times)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Great Pyramid of Giza
« on: August 26, 2010, 04:57:26 PM »
I thought the older a man gets the more he is aroused by golden showers  ???

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: Great Pyramid of Giza
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2010, 05:02:10 PM »
That old man is hiding a lot shit to protect Ancient Egyptian culture and timelines

BTW, did you know that time goes by slower near the pyramid (or any very large object) than it does away from it?

Cy Tolliver

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2010, 05:38:28 PM »
That old man is hiding a lot shit to protect Ancient Egyptian culture and timelines

BTW, did you know that time goes by slower near the pyramid (or any very large object) than it does away from it?

please elaborate

is there a point in deep space where humans could be so far away from mass that they would die instantly from time rapidly speeding up
TEAM LAURA LEE!

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2010, 05:46:17 PM »
please elaborate

is there a point in deep space where humans could be so far away from mass that they would die instantly from time rapidly speeding up
Since I'm typing on my iPhone, I have to be brief. I posted it about 1 month ago, with a Steven Hawking show. Basically it's gravity and time having a slight "dispute". Big heavy objects fuck with time, and when you are closer to the Pyramid (or a big heavy object) those people moving farther away (think cars on a highway passing by) seem to be moving faster than what they are...
Time as we know it slows down fractionally near that object...
Now, when I get to work, I have to watch that show again.

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2010, 06:01:08 PM »

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2010, 06:05:41 PM »
The great pyramid of Giza is the most/truest pointing north structure on earth.

even today with lases nothing points more accurately..we are talking millimeters here. Truly amazing, definitely on my bucket list of places to see.
I

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2010, 06:52:43 PM »
i once did a history project on the pyrmaids of giza
w

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2010, 07:10:50 PM »

cause it's so boring?  :P

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2010, 06:43:19 PM »
its actually an octahedron and it used to be goldcapped at both ends  ;)

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2010, 06:52:03 PM »

thats true, that Zahi Hawass is a scumbag attention whore..........whoe scrambles to fix time. lines and hide the truth behind what the real history is there

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2010, 06:53:00 PM »

I used to pass the pyramids on my way to work everyday when I was living in Egypt, fascinated me each time!

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2010, 06:56:08 PM »
Since I'm typing on my iPhone, I have to be brief. I posted it about 1 month ago, with a Steven Hawking show. Basically it's gravity and time having a slight "dispute". Big heavy objects fuck with time, and when you are closer to the Pyramid (or a big heavy object) those people moving farther away (think cars on a highway passing by) seem to be moving faster than what they are...
Time as we know it slows down fractionally near that object...
Now, when I get to work, I have to watch that show again.

Haha....yeah, the metric around the great pyramids is really frightening......
Hope your paper has a lot of decimal places if you're planing to work out the curvature tensor for the "massive" object.

Y

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2010, 11:49:36 PM »
Pyramids that slow time  ???

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2010, 12:26:26 AM »
I used to pass the pyramids on my way to work everyday when I was living in Egypt, fascinated me each time!

They should - they were built by the Decepticons

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2010, 01:59:14 AM »
Pyramids that slow time  ???
Any large object...I have to find the vid. I guess its the same principle when you are view someone jumping from a large bridge, and it seems that they are just stuck there--or slowed down briefly...but to them, they are falling or even accelerating...

thats true, that Zahi Hawass is a scumbag attention whore..........whoe scrambles to fix time. lines and hide the truth behind what the real history is there
When they had that "Hall Of Records"* opened up underneath the Sphinx, he was saying that this is the first time that anybody has been down here. Now there was water everywhere, and things were noticably missing, he said the water destroyed them...Yeah, how is it the first time anybody's been there and you have a passage way and a video camera?

**Edgar Cayce had said that a Hall of Records would be found and opened up in the late 90's, it would contain info about the people of Atlantis...this was done during one of his readings in the 1920s.

Odd how nothing, and I mean nothing has been spoken of what was found in that "Hall of Records", after that vid, nothing was released...

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2010, 02:57:27 AM »
reptilians