Author Topic: Fantasy Questions  (Read 948 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Fantasy Questions
« on: August 26, 2010, 07:16:02 PM »
OK...

first one...

my league gives points for kick/punt returns making any reciever or especially defensive back that returns a good asset...

any of you guys know defensive backs or recievers that return?

I know danieal manning, will blackmon, joshua cribbs...any others that I should look to pick up?

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Re: Fantasy Questions
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2010, 05:41:25 AM »
Don't forget Sproles on SD.  Handles kick returns and will get a few catches and touches at RB too.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2010, 07:31:22 AM »
OK...

first one...

my league gives points for kick/punt returns making any reciever or especially defensive back that returns a good asset...

any of you guys know defensive backs or recievers that return?

I know danieal manning, will blackmon, joshua cribbs...any others that I should look to pick up?

ummmm.......Devin Hester, maybe?

Sure, he had a slack year last season but the Bears are preparing to put Hester exclusively on special teams. This is where he's most effective. He'll still pull some duty lining up in the slot in 3 receiver sets but his real strength is obviously on kick/punt returns. I don't think he has the skill set to play the receiver position full-time in Martz's offense.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2010, 08:30:54 PM »

ummmm.......Devin Hester, maybe?

Sure, he had a slack year last season but the Bears are preparing to put Hester exclusively on special teams. This is where he's most effective. He'll still pull some duty lining up in the slot in 3 receiver sets but his real strength is obviously on kick/punt returns. I don't think he has the skill set to play the receiver position full-time in Martz's offense.

actually he was someone i hadnt thought of I might try and snag him as a bench player he seemed to get a little more playing time last yr reciever wise so maybe he will get more this yr.

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
  • Eat Balut! High in Protein!
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2010, 09:43:00 AM »
Deshawn Jackson still return punts for Philly. And I think Harvin is doing it for the Vikes too.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2010, 11:06:05 AM »
Deshawn Jackson still return punts for Philly. And I think Harvin is doing it for the Vikes too.

I read that D. Jackson will not be this year.