Author Topic: pm question answerd/gh importance  (Read 7201 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm question answerd/gh importance
« on: August 29, 2010, 06:55:18 PM »
friends,, gh15 is not interested to the special invitation from the md boards to posting there,, as i said you for many years the only place gh15 will write is getbig.com,, do not offer financial benfits you can not buy me so no need to ,,we sponsor hormones to 100% of lifters on the internet,,i am no need of money,,if you want gh15 to respond you should pm gh15 and even then you shoudl keep it short,,if you are from other boards then you can read van b he is gh15 aprroved for any topic related to hormones,, rest assure that all lifters from the many boards around the world come to getbig ONLY to read gh15,,that include board mentioned,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
Re: in regards to other boards
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2010, 06:57:27 PM »
i am a lifter on the internet....and you have not sponsored me...

bench

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2010, 06:59:38 PM »
i am a lifter on the internet....and you have not sponsored me...

bench
LOL  ;D

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2010, 07:00:56 PM »

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2010, 07:03:07 PM »
Or chaos.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2010, 07:04:29 PM »
Or chaos.
yes...we all need free shit....NOW!!!

bench

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2010, 07:06:22 PM »
i don't get sponsored by gh15 as well, something's fishy here...  :o

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2010, 07:08:03 PM »
i don't get sponsored by gh15 as well, something's fishy here...  :o
so GH15 sponsors 100% of lifter on every board on the internet, except the one he post on...

bench

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2010, 07:10:35 PM »
sponsor everyone here too,, but here you will find the least amount of liars,, if there is one person i wish die from kidny or liver failure is lee priest for what he is doing now days to the new up and coming bodybuilders,,he is better 6 feet under for those lies,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2010, 07:16:14 PM »
sponsor everyone here too,,

gh15 approved
Liar.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2010, 07:19:39 PM »
Liar.
yes, i require...

2 55gallon drums of test e
1 55gallon drum of eq
1 55 gallon drum of anadrol
and a shipment of hcg weekly

FOR FREE...

bench

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2010, 07:30:15 PM »
Getbig is so much better than other boards. This gh15 knows how to do the internet right.

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2010, 07:31:45 PM »
GH15 is the best in the west..........

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2010, 07:32:04 PM »
Liar.

Yeah he doesn't sponsor me as well.  :-[ :-[ :-[

sponsor everyone here too,, but here you will find the least amount of liars,, if there is one person i wish die from kidny or liver failure is lee priest for what he is doing now days to the new up and coming bodybuilders,,he is better 6 feet under for those lies,,

gh15 approved

Damn Lee, you should see a psychiatrist soon.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2010, 08:38:31 PM »
friends,, gh15 is not interested to the special invitation from the md boards to posting there,, as i said you for many years the only place gh15 will write is getbig.com,, do not offer financial benfits you can not buy me so no need to ,,we sponsor hormones to 100% of lifters on the internet,,i am no need of money,,if you want gh15 to respond you should pm gh15 and even then you shoudl keep it short,,if you are from other boards then you can read van b he is gh15 aprroved for any topic related to hormones,, rest assure that all lifters from the many boards around the world come to getbig ONLY to read gh15,,that include board mentioned,,

gh15 approved

Don't even know who you are, why would they even invite you? Quit flattering yourself. Shit's getting old.

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2010, 08:51:33 PM »
so GH15 sponsors 100% of lifter on every board on the internet, except the one he post on...

bench

I think when he says "sponsors" that is his code word for jacking-off
No Worries 4 me

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2010, 08:53:40 PM »
lot of GH15 hate running rife on this board.........

how quickly they forget GH, how quickly they forget

dont take it personal................ they even nailed Christ to a cross.

Alex23

« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2010, 09:22:12 PM »

gh15 approved

Allright.. that's it...

STFU Cumsack, you're not a pro, you're a nobody and the only reason you haven't been outed is because I, Nasser and others decided not to. So  tone it down a little, keep giving advice to keep the dream flowing and work on your little "drame-mar".. otherwise I will pull the trigger.

GodSpeed.

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2010, 09:28:36 PM »
Allright.. that's it...

STFU Cumsack, you're not a pro, you're a nobody and the only reason you haven't been outed is because I, Nasser and others decided not to. So  tone it down a little, keep giving advice to keep the dream flowing and work on your little "drame-mar".. otherwise I will pull the trigger.

GodSpeed.

could you just picture this moron and nasshole, and th eother retards sitting around a table, drinking black coffee, and stratagizing about this stuff like it actually matters or affects people

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2010, 09:35:56 PM »
Allright.. that's it...

GodSpeed.

and you are who?,, im the closest thing there is to GOD,,im completely and absolutly invinsible,,and to prove this ,,gh15 shall bring down a corrupt moderator at a time of its choice,,and right now consider control delivery to lee priest and both of those will make the sound of oshocking waves,,

it will be demonstrate to you what power is ,,true power!

time of my choise,,
gh15 approved
fallen angel

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #20 on: August 29, 2010, 09:37:34 PM »
and you are who?,, im the closest thing there is to GOD,,im completely and absolutly invinsible,,and to prove this ,,gh15 shall bring down a corrupt moderator at a time of its choice,,and right now consider control delivery to lee priest and both of those will make the sound of oshocking waves,,

time of my choise,,
gh15 approved

Hhahaha, at least we know who he is.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #21 on: August 29, 2010, 09:40:10 PM »
Don't even know who you are, why would they even invite you? Quit flattering yourself. Shit's getting old.

ask the moderator why,,gh15 refused,,gh15 does not come to you ,,you come to him!,,gh15 will not sit and answer pms in few boards,,i dont have ime for this ,,i dont owe explanations,,i put the facts out as they are,,i do it with respect for privacy but i can decide one day that privacy dont matter anymore,,and actually OUT the buyers and the amounts,,yes some are that dumn that they giveinformation of who they are and what competition they about to do,, americanos are pretty damn stupid with it come to truth and lies,,they act one way on the outside,,hide it all from every relative ,,then come suck cock to the fountain..when they need you you become  G O D

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Alex23

« Reply #22 on: August 29, 2010, 09:43:58 PM »
time of my choise,,
gh15 approved

The only "true power" you posses are the AA batteries powering your Flesh-light. End of the story and because I said so..

Nasser and I laugh a lot about how inaccurate your posts are and how bad your timing is... Lee was down here hanging out a couple of weeks back; he laughs at you too.. very loudly..

You're more off than a cross eyed highway line painter.. .nothing wrong as you're entertaining but we know all about you; people with the buttons on here talk.. and they rather talk to pros and posters... over the phone or otherwise... so no one can really be trusted... and they all know each other.. and I know a couple of them... so .. I am closer to "God" than you ever will.... just a reminder of who runs this place...

Case closed.

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: August 29, 2010, 09:55:43 PM »
The only "true power" you posses are the AA batteries powering your Flesh-light. End of the story and because I said so..

Nasser and I laugh a lot about how inaccurate your posts are and how bad your timing is... Lee was down here hanging out a couple of weeks back; he laughs at you too.. very loudly..

You're more off than a cross eyed highway line painter.. .nothing wrong as you're entertaining but we know all about you; people with the buttons on here talk.. and they rather talk to pros and posters... over the phone or otherwise... so no one can really be trusted... and they all know each other.. and I know a couple of them... so .. I am closer to "God" than you ever will.... just a reminder of who runs this place...

Case closed.

funnier then a NASSHOLE associate talking about "crossed eyes"........\

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #24 on: August 29, 2010, 10:01:49 PM »

Case closed.

out this guy already, im tired of this gh15 shit