Author Topic: pm questions answered  (Read 1925 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm questions answered
« on: August 29, 2010, 07:07:29 PM »
Dear GH15,
first of all I want to thank you for the help that you give us everyday with your posts, with your strategies i totally transform my body.
Lastly I read that insulib it's useful to take the phisique to the next level but also it's responsible for many ruined bodys that we see today there is " conservative" approach to use it?
May you give some example? I used it humalog at 6-10 iu 3 times a day just 1 time a week on wednesday to fill up the glycogen.

Thanks!

insulin users only do it when it comes to bodybuilding if they are on growth hormone,,no growth hormones = no insulin use,,the use of t3 and t4 is highly important and then and only then you can use insulin to benefit the bodybuilder,,
insulin shoudl be used with EVERY MEAL when it comes to the physiqe you all aspire to ,,thats what many of the fellas you aspire to look like such as lee liar priest...do,,doses should be dependent on diet and lean muscle mass,,this shoudl not be pratiiced by the low level amatuer bodybuilder ONLY when you have approach to legit drugs and the right response to those drugs in addition to decent diet while on insulin

gh15 approved
fallen angel

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
Re: pm question
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2010, 07:09:04 PM »
i stayed on insulin a long time after i stopped growth....worked good..

bench

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: pm question answerd
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2010, 07:12:51 PM »
the difference is that he is wanting to get up in bodybuilding level to competetive professional,,and you are a steroid board competitor wanna be who use some tren a and testosterona whenever he get some 250$ to send via western uunion,,

as i said gh15 is talkin to BODYBUILDERS who want to advance,, truth in full

gh15 approved
fallen angel

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
Re: pm question answerd
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2010, 07:15:36 PM »
the difference is that he is wanting to get up in bodybuilding level to competetive professional,,and you are a steroid board competitor wanna be who use some tren a and testosterona whenever he get some 250$ to send via western uunion,,

as i said gh15 is talkin to BODYBUILDERS who want to advance,, truth in full

gh15 approved
i am talking about back in the day...when i was still naive about how gay bodybuilding was....

bench

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm questions answered
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2010, 07:22:53 PM »
the 2 questions i keep geting asking is ,,how come the postings of gh15 stay on the md boards,, and what job of guru is ,,

inregarding to question number 1 ,,gh15 posting never erased because they are the truth,,no body will erase posting because by doing it you basically saying that gh15 is right,,the boarding is in catch 22,,so they let it be,,i dont have time to follow it but i keep getting links to the postings,,i see lee priest lies as severe misleading of the truth,,and blutent lies to a point i consider control delivery,,

question number 2,, the job of the guru is mainly one and only one thing,,real bodybuilders do not need guru ,,but the actual job of the guru is to link the bodybuilder with good drug dealer,,and supply the drugs and drug regimen needed ,,the guru will be the one get in trouble ,,a drug addict like art would just be able to take it on himself since already a fellon and he know how to hide things in corupted way in the doses needed,,today it is chemical game out of this world,,you dont get guru for anything beside drug and combination fo drug regimen put into the diet ,,yes that includes the granma from holland

the price is in the 1000s of dollard up to 10s of thousand of dollars to prep for competition,,guru responsible for connection and in many times cook the drugs themselves,, from powder bought from best suppliers in china with purity of 97 percent

gh15 approved
fallen angel

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
Re: pm questions answered
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2010, 07:26:25 PM »
which "art" are you referring to?

bench

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2010, 07:30:11 PM »

bench

the art of raping the English language and your readers intellect?

martellrui

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2010, 12:48:23 AM »
thanks GH I understand!

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2010, 02:32:27 AM »