Author Topic: First cycle?  (Read 875 times)

Nomad_Warrior

• Getbig II
First cycle?
« on: August 29, 2010, 10:24:13 PM »
I just came back from thailand with a bottle of 500 Anabols and 50 tabs of clomid.  I'm an experienced lifter, lifetime natural, but I am looking to get a boost and add some mass and some strength.  I know that D-bol onlly cycles are not recomended but I didn't want to risk brinnging back and vials or needles. 

I am planning to run the D-bol for 8 weeks followed by clomid for PCT.  I'm just looking for adivce on proper dosage, as well as what supplements I should be taking to reduce estrogen and to protect my liver.

Like I said, this will be my first time experimenting with steriods, any concrete advice would be greratly appreciated.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
Re: First cycle?
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2010, 11:04:09 PM »
Nothing wrong with a dbol only cycle bro.  If you use nolvadex/arimidex, eat right and train you can add some solid mass with a dbol only cycle.  Those that say otherwise haven't ever tried it or don't know how to eat and or train correctly.

Nomad_Warrior

• Getbig II
Re: First cycle?
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2010, 03:54:57 AM »
I'm planning to use 30 mg of Anabol every day, divided into three doses.  Is this a good dosage?

Also, I don't have access to arimidex or nolvadex, are these neccisary or are there any over the counter suppliments I could use to inhibit estrogen aromatization?

Also, about liver protection, is Milk Thistle alone good enough, or would you reccomend some other liver/toxin cleanser?

Thanks for the input.